"'We must get mad at screen person. OH VTUBER! VTUBER, WHY DO-WHY DO YOU PUSH BUTTON WHEN PUSHIN-BUTTON SHOULD NOT BE PUSHED?! WHY VTUBER WHY CAN'T YOU READ MY BRAIN, VTUBER?! OH, HOW DARE YOU VTUBER. EVERYBODY-EVERYBODY YELL AT THE VTUBER! POINT! POINT AND YELL 'VTUBER' VTUBER, WHY?! WHY ARE YOU DIGITAL?! VTUBER, NO! VTUBER READ MY CHAT! READ MY MESSAGE! VTUBER PLEASE. VTUBER ONLY PLEASE. VTUBER, PLEASE FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS VTUBERRRR' laughs 'Why why is the Vtuber like this? Why is the Vtuber-' laughs 'is this the new copypasta?' It might be. Yeah send that to every Vtuber you know-actually don't laughs"Pomu Rainpuff

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Farmers got dox-es with a doorknob and hotel wallpaper and now Asylumers are getting one with sonic fingerprints of viola soundclips
Amazing

SandySunDunes

While we wait for further developments on this topic, a post on the motherland has become an inspiration. This is a concept that I will work over the next few days. Can we create a sonic fingerprint of Uruka’s viola technique and use it to independently verify the dox?

Notes created by a musical instrument are vibrations in the form of a fundamental frequency waveform and a series of harmonics that can be analyzed by using frequency spectrums. The type of instrument and the technique used to play it cause subtle modifications to the shapes of the frequency spectrum for a given note. There are three obvious pieces of the spectrum to examine. The first is the attack, which is the first part of the note when the waves are excited. The second is the decay, which is how the waves are damped and relax back to their unexcited state. The third is the harmonic proportion, which is the magnitude of the harmonic waves compared to the fundamental frequency.

Viola Acoustics

View attachment 61695

There is some baseline data on viola acoustics to use as a reference, as seen in the link provided plus the image of harmonic proportions taken from a second reference. We’ll know if what we get makes sense.

There is a fourth pattern to examine, which is the timing of the individual notes against the nominal beats per measure of the time signature.

The viola is a complex instrument to play with at least two dozen different bowing techniques, from detache to spiccato, and requiring precise finger technique. Variation in the bowing technique should impact the attack the most, though there will also be some impact on decay. Finger technique should impact decay considerably, especially if fingers are used to provide vibrato.

These two videos of viola playing were posted on the motherland. Unfortunately, the viola is lost in the midrange noise from the other instruments and is impossible to extract. However, what you see in the videos is a fairly aggressive bowing technique and a unique spastic finger movement to apply vibrato. Hopefully, that will provide enough modulation to create a unique acoustic fingerprint. We just need a good sample.

Dox Sample #1
Dox Sample #2

Further searching yields this video, which in the third movement provides a solo with heavy vibrato and in the fourth movement provides a solo with rapid bowing and no vibrato. This should be sufficient to examine the attack, decay, and harmonic proportions under two separate styles of playing. We can also look for patterns in timing in both a slow and fast piece.

Dox Sample #3

As an aside she’s quite good. Watch her play with her eyes closed with an expression of pure joy in the fourth movement.

Uruka has done several viola streams. I selected one with several different pieces of interest. There are two vibrato heavy pieces at approximately 25:00 and 54:00, and an uptempo pieces at 1:10:00.

Uruka Sample

There are potential problems in making this comparison. There is background music, though the viola is prominent and can probably be extracted. Uruka turned on an effect which is going to skew the frequency spectrum. We don’t know how the viola is miked in any of these cases. We don’t know the microphone response curves, where relative to the rejection lobes the instrument is positioned, input levels, or any of that. Unfortunately, all of the samples are like this. We’ll have to hope it is miked well enough in all of the samples such that the contributions from those factors are not significant.

We also need a control group of known different violists to confirm that any acoustic fingerprint we can find is different from other violists. I found a set of different viola solos by various musicians that should cover various playing styles and recording setups.

Control Sample #1
Control Sample #2
Control Sample #3
Control Sample #4

Now that we have a data set for our analysis we can do a few things.

We can extract sequences of notes and align them against click tracks corresponding to the time signatures of the pieces. Do the dox sample and the Uruka sample show consistencies in timing? Are they both consistently early or late by the same amount compared to the click tracks? Do they have rushed or delayed notes under similar circumstances?

We can extract individual notes from the samples and run them through a fast Fourier transform to generate frequency spectra. We can compare differences in the shapes of the spectra among the controls, the dox, and the Uruka sample to try to identify telltale similarities. Enough similarities in common between the dox and Uruka sample but missing from the controls will serve as a fingerprint to confirm the dox and Uruka playing styles are identical.

We already have independent confirmation that the dox is accurate because of Urudog and other corroborations. This will be more of a validation of the method. Will it work? Let’s find out.
Has she mentioned whether her streaming viola is the same as her performance viola? Possible confounding factor if they are different enough to cause different hand placement. Shoulder rests can contribute to this. Also standing vs sitting while playing can cause differences, especially if you're sitting lazy. These may not cause strong enough noise in the signal to make a difference, but are worth keeping in mind.

NiggaJuice

Has she mentioned whether her streaming viola is the same as her performance viola? Possible confounding factor if they are different enough to cause different hand placement. Shoulder rests can contribute to this. Also standing vs sitting while playing can cause differences, especially if you're sitting lazy. These may not cause strong enough noise in the signal to make a difference, but are worth keeping in mind.
These are potential problems. Uruka is also screwing around in the stream whereas in the performance she is all business. She may also have a practice viola and performance viola with different tonal characteristics. If that’s the case then I yield to the greater autism of the person who owns two violas.

lolwatagain

This will be more of a validation of the method. Will it work?
No. It won't work.

This is levels of super autism that are only possible in the realm of fiction.

Just look at any video where a professional is comparing two different Violins while playing the exact same song. They have different sounds which are clearly perceptible to the human ear.

And even if she's only using one Viola, the sound and intonation is going to vary based on the temperature and humidity because it is an instrument made out of wood. And then there are inconsistencies that can arise from the amount and type of resin on the bow. You'd never be able to get a match between two separate performances unless these variables were constant.

The only thing you could reasonably infer from the performances is the relative skill level, and you don't need to look at waveforms for that.

SandySunDunes

No. It won't work.

Just look at any video where a professional is comparing two different Violins while playing the exact same song. They have different sounds which are clearly perceptible to the human ear.

And even if she's only using one Viola, the sound and intonation is going to vary based on the temperature and humidity because it is an instrument made out of wood. And then there are inconsistencies that can arise from the amount and type of resin on the bow. You'd never be able to get a match between two separate performances unless these variables were constant.

The only thing you could reasonably infer from the performances is the relative skill level, and you don't need to look at waveforms for that.
I may be misunderstanding, but from what I read the NiggaJuice was going to be leaning more on extracting finger technique and and similar playing habits rather than simple tonal comparison. Just the different mics, rooms, and audio processing makes a tonal comparison near useless. But the mechanics and habits of playing should stay more consistent, barring confounding factors like those I mentioned previously.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
there's an attempted uruka dox on the farms. too lazy to find it but it was a chinese violinist from ucla. she didnt speak in those vids but she plays well.

that lady was hot btw, meat airi hot. happy digging.

btw, uruka has nice round boobs (nip vid) and the joycelyn chick doesn't.

SandySunDunes

there's an attempted uruka dox on the farms. too lazy to find it but it was a chinese violinist from ucla. she didnt speak in those vids but she plays well.

that lady was hot btw, meat airi hot. happy digging.

btw, uruka has nice round boobs (nip vid) and the joycelyn chick doesn't.
You talking about Yidan Sun? https://www.youtube.com/@yidansun7468
She talks in that senior recital video from 7 months ago and doesn't sound like Uruka to my ears. Also, she doesn't seem anything special in the chest department either.
Uruka has hinted at B for Bear-cup being correct before, despite what the nip video looked like. So :botanshrug:

NiggaJuice

No. It won't work.

I may be misunderstanding, but from what I read the NiggaJuice was going to be leaning more on extracting finger technique and and similar playing habits rather than simple tonal comparison. Just the different mics, rooms, and audio processing makes a tonal comparison near useless. But the mechanics and habits of playing should stay more consistent, barring confounding factors like those I mentioned previously.
What we are actually doing is reopening an old argument over the two schools of thought on this subject. One holds that the specific instrument has a significant impact on tone. The other holds that playing technique is the primary contributing factor to tone and individual instruments have little impact on tone. There are uncontrolled variables that might be problematic. We’ll find out. That’s the fun.

@SandySunDunes is correct about the approach. The goal is not to search for an exact match in waveforms, but features common across waveforms modified by the uncontrollable factors that might be induced by playing style. Particularly, to look at bowing technique impact on attack features, the impact of the weird vibrato on decay, and timing habits.

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
She talks in that senior recital video from 7 months ago and doesn't sound like Uruka to my ears. Also, she doesn't seem anything special in the chest department either.
Uruka has hinted at B for Bear-cup being correct before, despite what the nip video looked like. So :botanshrug:
no clue, just a kf post that had 3 or 4 videos of a hot chinese woman playing violin and something about her being a violin mentor.

as for the tits, theyre easily a nice handful

Atlas

While we wait for further developments on this topic, a post on the motherland has become an inspiration. This is a concept that I will work over the next few days. Can we create a sonic fingerprint of Uruka’s viola technique and use it to independently verify the dox?

Notes created by a musical instrument are vibrations in the form of a fundamental frequency waveform and a series of harmonics that can be analyzed by using frequency spectrums. The type of instrument and the technique used to play it cause subtle modifications to the shapes of the frequency spectrum for a given note. There are three obvious pieces of the spectrum to examine. The first is the attack, which is the first part of the note when the waves are excited. The second is the decay, which is how the waves are damped and relax back to their unexcited state. The third is the harmonic proportion, which is the magnitude of the harmonic waves compared to the fundamental frequency.

Viola Acoustics

View attachment 61695

There is some baseline data on viola acoustics to use as a reference, as seen in the link provided plus the image of harmonic proportions taken from a second reference. We’ll know if what we get makes sense.

There is a fourth pattern to examine, which is the timing of the individual notes against the nominal beats per measure of the time signature.

The viola is a complex instrument to play with at least two dozen different bowing techniques, from detache to spiccato, and requiring precise finger technique. Variation in the bowing technique should impact the attack the most, though there will also be some impact on decay. Finger technique should impact decay considerably, especially if fingers are used to provide vibrato.

These two videos of viola playing were posted on the motherland. Unfortunately, the viola is lost in the midrange noise from the other instruments and is impossible to extract. However, what you see in the videos is a fairly aggressive bowing technique and a unique spastic finger movement to apply vibrato. Hopefully, that will provide enough modulation to create a unique acoustic fingerprint. We just need a good sample.

Dox Sample #1
Dox Sample #2

Further searching yields this video, which in the third movement provides a solo with heavy vibrato and in the fourth movement provides a solo with rapid bowing and no vibrato. This should be sufficient to examine the attack, decay, and harmonic proportions under two separate styles of playing. We can also look for patterns in timing in both a slow and fast piece.

Dox Sample #3

As an aside she’s quite good. Watch her play with her eyes closed with an expression of pure joy in the fourth movement.

Uruka has done several viola streams. I selected one with several different pieces of interest. There are two vibrato heavy pieces at approximately 25:00 and 54:00, and an uptempo piece at 1:10:00.

Uruka Sample

There are potential problems in making this comparison. There is background music, though the viola is prominent and can probably be extracted. Uruka turned on an effect which is going to skew the frequency spectrum. We don’t know how the viola is miked in any of these cases. We don’t know the microphone response curves, where relative to the rejection lobes the instrument is positioned, input levels, or any of that. Unfortunately, all of the samples are like this. We’ll have to hope it is miked well enough in all of the samples such that the contributions from those factors are not significant.

We also need a control group of known different violists to confirm that any acoustic fingerprint we can find is different from other violists. I found a set of different viola solos by various musicians that should cover various playing styles and recording setups.

Control Sample #1
Control Sample #2
Control Sample #3
Control Sample #4

We can extract sequences of notes and align them against click tracks corresponding to the time signatures of the pieces. Do the dox sample and the Uruka sample show consistencies in timing? Are they both consistently early or late by the same amount compared to the click tracks? Do they have rushed or delayed notes under similar circumstances?

We can extract individual notes from the samples and run them through a fast Fourier transform to generate frequency spectra. We can compare differences in the shapes of the spectra among the controls, the dox, and the Uruka sample to try to identify telltale similarities. Enough similarities in common between the dox and Uruka sample but missing from the controls will serve as a fingerprint to confirm the dox and Uruka playing styles are identical.

We already have independent confirmation that the dox is accurate because of Urudog and other corroborations. This will be more of a validation of the method. Will it work? Let’s find out.
I um... I can't even think of a joke. Holy shit you're scary.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
As I stated earlier, @NiggaJuice u a scary autistic mofo, most probably an idiot savant doxxer or (le gasp!) a FED!

FUCKING HELL GUYS, SCATTER!!!

Atlas

Hold on, what do you mean, nip vid? Also, if memory serves uruka has posted tummy before but deleted it almost immediately after posting it.

SandySunDunes

no clue, just a kf post that had 3 or 4 videos of a hot chinese woman playing violin and something about her being a violin mentor.

as for the tits, theyre easily a nice handful
hmmm, checked the video again and I have to agree with you. There's at least a handful there.
And Yidan Sun was the one talked about in the KF thread a while back. More than 7 months ago at least since the recital vid wasn't up at the time. Kept it bookmarked since just in case.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Niggajuice you are a scary man

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
hmmm, checked the video again and I have to agree with you. There's at least a handful there.
And Yidan Sun was the one talked about in the KF thread a while back. More than 7 months ago at least since the recital vid wasn't up at the time. Kept it bookmarked since just in case.
With the dress Yidan Sun looks flat. Pon doesn't seem to wear hardly anything that would give away her chest region.

To know 100% you'd also have to hear Pon speak, but then you also have the dog. Which could also be a coincidence, but we are stretching things pretty thin by that point.

Atlas

At the very least, that is a C cup Though judging from the way the shirt sticks out when she hugs it to Her stomach and also the curve of around the sideboob it could very well be a D

2XII

Head Schizo Prosecutor

Viola Acoustics

View attachment 61695

Dox Sample #1
Dox Sample #2

Dox Sample #3

Uruka has done several viola streams. I selected one with several different pieces of interest. There are two vibrato heavy pieces at approximately 25:00 and 54:00, and an uptempo piece at 1:10:00.

Uruka Sample

Control Sample #1
Control Sample #2
Control Sample #3
Control Sample #4

I don't even know what to say to all this. Like are you a glowy as your day job?

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Mister Juice you are a powerful individual
I am glad you use your power for vtubers and not for anything else :BijouBijou:

Atlas

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Viola Acoustics

View attachment 61695

Dox Sample #1
Dox Sample #2

Dox Sample #3

Uruka Sample

Control Sample #1
Control Sample #2
Control Sample #3
Control Sample #4

Nigga, are you working for some federal agency or what? Asking seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom