"Fiction books should really clarify that they're fiction so people with autism don't think it's possible and achievable. Like god damnit, I tried to concentrate so hard so I could have telekinesis like Matilda"Punkalopi

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

I want to say a few things about these new leaks. First of all, can't believe Mel would sacrifice her career to out Intern Kun's malevolent plan to destroy the industry.
Bullshit aside, I think the leaker doesn't have that much interesting info anymore, and this one was mostly a dud, as NiggaJuice said a few pages ago. I agree with thinking 2.5 was a redherring, and I think in general we can assume this is part of leaker's MO. He has some info evidently leaked internally from Phase, whatever source he might have, but he is adding additional information we already knew (ex. more precise leaks of Lia and Pippa, evidently checked and adjusted by merging his interal info and the old leaks) to throw shit at the wall and see what sticks. Him scraping Panko's BF from /pcg/ also seems to follow this MO.

On the other hand, he doesn't bother fact-checking his info. Why is that? He's clearly putting an effort in gathering as much info as possible, and cover his ass by posting on Kiwifarms and logging out as soon as he's posted. Why mess up Panko's mom's name? And why did he not notice the 72 in the email? He even gave Panko's email as her boyfriend's? I am more and more convinced he's relying on us, the farms and probably pcg too to fact check everything and discover things he didn't. My assumption is that he didn't expect his initial info was enough to be a real threat for Phase Connect, and by making this episodic, he wants to keep the momentum for a while to keep us talking about it and keep doing his work for him. What if, once he's done, he'll just compile everything "we" have gathered and blackmail Fishman directly?

Him trying to stir people up is pretty evident to me. Besides the neutral info he's obtained from the intial leak, he chose to find and put info about Rezuul, Panko's BF and Intern Kun in there. Is he trying to pick the interest of the parasocial schizos that see "man in chat" and go crazy in efforts to verify he's right?

I know this is a bunch of questions, but it's what this thread has been for a while. The whole affair doesn't make much sense. There is no clear motive, and a personal grudge doesn't seem to justify this particular MO (why keep the momentum?). I am pretty convinced this leak is very much malicious in nature and I also think he's watching everything we say and is trying to get somewhere with it. Is it my rrat brain talking? Dunno. Either way, I think we got lucky this is being completely overshadowed by Mel's termination.
This will be a long one.
I've said the same thing regarding Farms. That it was either put there because they dont understand good osint, or they dont want to be the ones finding and putting the info there, so why not let them do themselves?

My money for momentum is on maximising damage. The most interesting info was pt1, talents which people as expected started checking the info as soon as possible. Even THAT did not get a public reaction from the company, as they simply acted like nothing happened, for an outsider at least, and ppl here checked whatever they've found,I deliberately skipped that parts to not see them, and decided to do nothing with it other than discussing it.

2nd part is not interesting and got not much attention as well. It has people barely important for phase fans currently, staff put(what is mentioned here i didnt check) is either a nobody or someone you cant double check with statements from talents as she's barely present publicly. Its also the part where the MO changed and they made an addition, citing "they forgot" like they forgot to buy milk from store. Is staff info a problem? Yes, as they may make it difficult for future, but if it was supposed to get a reaction, it failed miserably. Rezuul is a stupid joke that only works against the doxer's aim.

Overall my opinion is that they are attempting to hurt the company with an ever present threat, but their best hand didn't win, so now they are playing whatever they can to keep relevancy before its forgotten entirely. 2.5 feels like its too clumsy for an insider to me, but that is something only Phase can find through internal investigation. Unless they are burning inside, I must say I am impressed by how they are handling it publicly, which is just inaction. Funny how its the best move regularly

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I can't believe Mel leaked Phase Connect's dox to third parties...

2XII

Head Schizo Prosecutor
I am impressed by how they are handling it publicly, which is just inaction.
It's been once and I'll say it again. The fish wins by doing absolutely nothing.
And I know you're watching this thread Sakana, ship my damn merch you scaly bastard

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
i said:
lumi was hired and yuri was thrown in as a "save my friend too" package deal. lumi might only be a cutie and yuri is mid below
mid.

it tracks.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

It's been once and I'll say it again. The fish wins by doing absolutely nothing.
And I know you're watching this thread Sakana, ship my damn merch you scaly bastard
The core Phase Connect audience cares far more about the fishman shipping their merch than the doxx.

Well, credit to fishman for developing an audience with better priorities.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
I just want to know hagprime. And glad Panko is white.
:BijouBijou:

wheres the merch fishman.

imo they've handled this as best they could have straight ignoring and moving on.

throwaway37

I just want to know hagprime. And glad Panko is white.
:BijouBijou:

wheres the merch fishman.

imo they've handled this as best they could have straight ignoring and moving on.
Remi being in her 40s would add a whole new dimension to her character

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

There is only one thing that might come from all this, but do we have confirmation on Airi's Black Company & a guess what happened? If there's one group that could easily get unexpected problems from all this, that's where I'd think something could come up.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

low effort shitposts

There is only one thing that might come from all this, but do we have confirmation on Airi's Black Company & a guess what happened? If there's one group that could easily get unexpected problems from all this, that's where I'd think something could come up.

what? if it wasnt a shitty company, its still a multinational. they're not going to give a shit their asian fat titty manager is vtubing or cosplaying.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Yuri locked her Facebook. Thanks for the confirmation!

My money for momentum is on maximising damage. The most interesting info was pt1, talents which people as expected started checking the info as soon as possible.
He clearly fucked up by giving us Airi's tits in the first drop. Now there is little reason to be excited for the rest of the girls.
We have confirmation on the company. We still only have theories about why she sticks with them: company funded tution which she has to pay back, US visa or just cost of living in her area being so high that streaming isn't viable as her only income. Could be any, all or some mixture of these keeping her there.

As for getting in trouble with her employer? Not likely. It's part of one of the largest Chaebol's in korea and her job specifically is in an industry rife with boomers. I doubt they would even know what a streamer/cosplayer was let alone be interested that one of their employees was pretending to be an anime girl on the internet.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Yuri locked her Facebook. Thanks for the confirmation!
Dang, I was too slow.
Surely someone will drop the pictures for the dumb ones like me, right? :BijouBijou:

About Airi not leaving her black company, I think httn is right: if the address is correct the cost of living there is quite high, I assume she got some years in there so between 1/3 and 1/4 of her pay would go for rent, then you have the utility bills, some clothes as she commented, helping family members and extra for content creation, unless Sakana pays for everything in her covers.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Nasa’s name is interesting. Every Japanese woman I’ve ever known wrote her name in Hiragana, but official documentation tends to list the name in Kanji/Katakana or Katakana. It’s rendered purely in Kanji here. Draw conclusions from that as you will.
Nasas situation in general is a curiosity she lives somewhere in the woods on a mountain but has good enough internet to stream without interruption? That can't be cheap maybe she's old money? Could explain the more fancy name

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Nasas situation in general is a curiosity she lives somewhere in the woods on a mountain but has good enough internet to stream without interruption?

This is Japan we're talking about. I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised to learn they have gigabit fiber innawoods.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
The plot has certainly thickened, seeing that Doxx post on KF made me remember this post on /PCG/.
View attachment 61636
This was posted 1 hour and 54 minutes before 2.5 dropped.
There are two theories on what this means. Theory one this is kolibri_ and he for some reason was praising Panko for being true on and offline, but found out that she had a boyfriend and decided to post his findings later on.
Or kolibri_ was browsing the thread and saw that and decided to prove that anon in particular wrong out of spite.
T. >Actually insane retard anon
Lmfao

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
That particular post was bait created for kolibri_, and he bit on it. That was one of the pieces of information that I withheld.
Wait actually? Huh well that's interesting If that's true then he's pretty impulsive and stupid and probably says abot more that this is personal the kind of retard who genuinely believes getting this information out there will actually hurt any of the girls in the long run when it's all just minor shit like what having a BF? It makes me think even more this is a scorned unicorn schizo

Gorilla Drip

Wait actually? Huh well that's interesting If that's true then he's pretty impulsive and stupid and probably says abot more that this is personal the kind of retard who genuinely believes getting this information out there will actually hurt any of the girls in the long run when it's all just minor shit like what having a BF? It makes me think even more this is a scorned unicorn schizo
Not so sure about kolibri_ himself being one (would've probably dropped everything at the same time), but he is taking the unicorn schizo audience in consideration for sure. Probably to provoke a reaction in /vt/ or the farms by appealing to the "muh pure idol" expectation.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Not so sure about kolibri_ himself being one (would've probably dropped everything at the same time), but he is taking the unicorn schizo audience in consideration for sure. Probably to provoke a reaction in /vt/ or the farms by appealing to the "muh pure idol" expectation.
> Phase
> Having unicorns
lol, lmao

Gorilla Drip

> Phase
> Having unicorns
lol, lmao
Yeah, that's why he failed miserably, I'm just assuming that's what run through his head

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Ok but what if they were genuinely angry? Angry people didn't see what he wanted them to see in the panko dox BUT it look werid if they didn't have more in a part 2.5 so they had to pad it out that's why her information is repeated and we have weird inclusions like management and Rezul

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
> Phase
> Having unicorns
lol, lmao
I dunno man, i still maintain my theory that every vtuber no matter who much of a whore or not unicorn friendly will get more than a couple schizos who willingly do it out of their low IQ

The power of a "thanks guys, mwah" coming from a woman larping as a small or big titty anime girl is enough for some schizos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom