"I am Goofy!"Inugami Korone

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
But does he watch this thread?
If they are aware of its existence they most likely do. Them reacting to a vt post also makes me believe even more that they arent satisfied with the reaction. From company and possibly from Farms/vt/here
If they're really watching this thread, we would be seeing way more leakage of the stuff posted in this thread, which hasn't happened except for the one Panko fanart. Assuming that that's their motive - getting us to dig up the stuff and disseminating it.

I posted the cropped Airi pics earlier this thread in part to test how airtight this thread is and see if it would leak onto /pcg/ or if Kolibri would post it in part 2. If someone posted the cropped pics (which are untagged, and have to be searched for manually on the FB page of some photographer), then without doubt it came from here. I've been monitoring /pcg/ semi-regularly since then and it hasn't happened.

Atlas

A plane ticket over there to pick it up in person would probably cost less than the fucking shipping.
It would be quicker too. You would actually get it within a year of you ordering it.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
If they're really watching this thread, we would be seeing way more leakage of the stuff posted in this thread, which hasn't happened except for the one Panko fanart. Assuming that that's their motive - getting us to dig up the stuff and disseminating it.

I posted the cropped Airi pics earlier this thread in part to test how airtight this thread is and see if it would leak onto /pcg/ or if Kolibri would post it in part 2. If someone posted the cropped pics (which are untagged, and have to be searched for manually on the FB page of some photographer), then without doubt it came from here. I've been monitoring /pcg/ semi-regularly since then and it hasn't happened.
id post airi's pics on pcg but why waste bans on facedox?

lolwatagain

Right. Keep telling yourself that posting those pics was to tell how airtight the thread is and not because seeing a pretty woman in a wedding dress awakens primal feelings in a man.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Right. Keep telling yourself that posting those pics was to tell how airtight the thread is and not because seeing a pretty woman in a wedding dress awakens primal feelings in a man.
That's exactly why I picked them though, it's prime Gosling fuel that will elicit a lot of reaction if it ever gets posted on /pcg/ or /pcgia/. Some schizo might make them a ritualpost like how Lia's pics were circulated. Though, I'm not going to deny that I thought it was a nice pic of her too.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I know whole IT companies that use discord as their main working environment
We can switch to Slack! Which is discord, but for old millennials! wait...

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
does rezuul have a sad bacjstory like the girls? are you going to concern over him like aiei?

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Nigga drops another (much less interesting) dox, and then Cover terminates Mel 10 hours later. I don't think this one's going to get much traction, femboy.

Bronze

Nigga drops another (much less interesting) dox, and then Cover terminates Mel 10 hours later. I don't think this one's going to get much traction, femboy.
Hololive hates Intern-kun and wants to prevent his chance to shine.

Has anyone followed the PhaseJam stuff? I remember seeing someone mentioning it here, but did not see anything further than few quotes about someone who got caught for trying that in a different case. Its timing may not fit with Pippa's discord account getting disabled though,

God's Strongest Dragoon

Hololive hates Intern-kun and wants to prevent his chance to shine.

Has anyone followed the PhaseJam stuff? I remember seeing someone mentioning it here, but did not see anything further than few quotes aboutes someone who got caught for trying that in another time. Its timing may not fit with Pippa's discord account getting disabled though,
Pippa tweeted that she lost her discord on December 28th. She streamed the Game Jam stuff on January 4th.

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
Pippa tweeted that she lost her discord on December 28th. She streamed the Game Jam stuff on January 4th.
still would be cool if there happened to be a resident infosec bro willing to poke at gamejam submissions (if the games are still available)

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
@NiggaJuice you see a pattern forming?
Absolutely.

Edit: In fact, I have a theory. It’s too poorly verified to post yet.
@NiggaJuice my man, my bro, I will remind myself to never fuck with you in this forum. You a cool but scary mofo. Respect.

the dsp people wont stop fucking with dsp.
Why won't they, he's prime Lolcow the best of the best. His milk is the tastiest and the seething he gives them with just existing is superb. It's a vicious circle now that will only end with either one's destruction.

AmeSame

A little related to this, Rie on stream said sometimes she has dreams of accidentally leaking sensitive information or accidentally doing a face reveal on stream. She wasn't alluding to anything related to this, of course. Was just a funny coincidence as I was typing this stuff out.
In her first stream back from closing down her facebook she spent 10minutes telling everyone how she loves facebook and listing facebook groups she is currently part of. Which with the timing just seemed a bit odd.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I thought I remembered Nasa posting a pic when she painted her fingernails before, but It was deleted iirc? If so, did anyone actually save it?

Short

God Damn the Sun
I thought I remembered Nasa posting a pic when she painted her fingernails before, but It was deleted iirc? If so, did anyone actually save it?
This one.
FUR5PhGn_o.png

bzP4S07z_o.jpg

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Thanks, mainly wanted a reference if some showed up in a search. Also, it's a cute hand :shiinastare:
At least Phase Connect allow their talent to show hands. Which most do, except for a few (notoriously Uruka).

We will have to see if any of the new talent are hand showers or glove wearers.

Gorilla Drip

I want to say a few things about these new leaks. First of all, can't believe Mel would sacrifice her career to out Intern Kun's malevolent plan to destroy the industry.
Bullshit aside, I think the leaker doesn't have that much interesting info anymore, and this one was mostly a dud, as NiggaJuice said a few pages ago. I agree with thinking 2.5 was a redherring, and I think in general we can assume this is part of leaker's MO. He has some info evidently leaked internally from Phase, whatever source he might have, but he is adding additional information we already knew (ex. more precise leaks of Lia and Pippa, evidently checked and adjusted by merging his interal info and the old leaks) to throw shit at the wall and see what sticks. Him scraping Panko's BF from /pcg/ also seems to follow this MO.

On the other hand, he doesn't bother fact-checking his info. Why is that? He's clearly putting an effort in gathering as much info as possible, and cover his ass by posting on Kiwifarms and logging out as soon as he's posted. Why mess up Panko's mom's name? And why did he not notice the 72 in the email? He even gave Panko's email as her boyfriend's? I am more and more convinced he's relying on us, the farms and probably pcg too to fact check everything and discover things he didn't. My assumption is that he didn't expect his initial info was enough to be a real threat for Phase Connect, and by making this episodic, he wants to keep the momentum for a while to keep us talking about it and keep doing his work for him. What if, once he's done, he'll just compile everything "we" have gathered and blackmail Fishman directly?

Him trying to stir people up is pretty evident to me. Besides the neutral info he's obtained from the intial leak, he chose to find and put info about Rezuul, Panko's BF and Intern Kun in there. Is he trying to pick the interest of the parasocial schizos that see "man in chat" and go crazy in efforts to verify he's right?

I know this is a bunch of questions, but it's what this thread has been for a while. The whole affair doesn't make much sense. There is no clear motive, and a personal grudge doesn't seem to justify this particular MO (why keep the momentum?). I am pretty convinced this leak is very much malicious in nature and I also think he's watching everything we say and is trying to get somewhere with it. Is it my rrat brain talking? Dunno. Either way, I think we got lucky this is being completely overshadowed by Mel's termination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom