"You fucking dickbag. I'm going to cut off your ponytail and replace it with a golden retriever's shit. Nice thighs though"Axel Syrios (to Monika from DDLC)

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

throwaway37

You're also assuming the person who posted the dox knows or cares about what goes on with /vt/. As of yet, there's no direct link we can prove.
What kind of person would be this obsessed with Phase yet not go to where Phase gets the most discussion outside of maybe the official discord?

NiggaJuice

The plot has certainly thickened, seeing that Doxx post on KF made me remember this post on /PCG/.
View attachment 61636
This was posted 1 hour and 54 minutes before 2.5 dropped.
There are two theories on what this means. Theory one this is kolibri_ and he for some reason was praising Panko for being true on and offline, but found out that she had a boyfriend and decided to post his findings later on.
Or kolibri_ was browsing the thread and saw that and decided to prove that anon in particular wrong out of spite.
That particular post was bait created for kolibri_, and he bit on it. That was one of the pieces of information that I withheld.

2XII

Head Schizo Prosecutor
That particular post was bait created for kolibri_, and he bit on it. That was one of the pieces of information that I withheld.
Brother, you just made me delete like two paragraphs of another theory I had involving this.

Topo Chico

U tellin me this is nigga juice rn

2XII

Head Schizo Prosecutor
Well, this proves that kolibri_ watches the thread without a shadow of a doubt.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Well, this proves that kolibri_ watches the thread without a shadow of a doubt.
But does he watch this thread?

Fuck at this point I wouldn't be surprised if Niggajuice made all of us

niggaphil

Sounds like gay ops to me.

If the leaker read this thread, please leak my Romanian wife's bf or husband info, I would like to see if it is my valid info or not :smugselen:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Watch as kolibri_ is NiggaJuice and NiggaJuice is actually Jambalaya and we've all been played again.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Its conduct was erratic but i guess that its because he grabs what he can and just throws random shit with hopes of doing maximum damage

Topo Chico

Watch as kolibri_ is NiggaJuice and NiggaJuice is actually Jambalaya and we've all been played again.
I did not receive a scary DM this time!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Ask either about Hitman to see if you can suss it out

Or Kolibri is Nolan having his revenge, the final piece of info will be Jambalaya's dox

Bronze

But does he watch this thread?
If they are aware of its existence they most likely do. Them reacting to a vt post also makes me believe even more that they arent satisfied with the reaction. From company and possibly from Farms/vt/here

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Jersh has made it known for years his disdain for the DSP (and Wings) antis. Hell, the DSP spergs constantly get pissy with him even showing up in that section of the forums, and this recent incident that pissed him off was some fag tagging him in a post to crack a joke about him. Even though I've never interacted with the vtuber thread there, it's at least a little nice to know that thread is not the worst group on the forums in his eyes.
:smugpipi:

A little related to this, Rie on stream said sometimes she has dreams of accidentally leaking sensitive information or accidentally doing a face reveal on stream. She wasn't alluding to anything related to this, of course. Was just a funny coincidence as I was typing this stuff out.

Anyway, I'll be honest, after the initial shock of the first drop, I honestly don't really care that much about whether or not anything is found on the people with the information. Of course, I'm curious, but if nothing is found, I'm content with that. Honestly, I've been kind of hoping much of this information didn't lead to much and most of it was false, though clearly much of it is legit. Though, like most of us here, I'm much more curious about who is behind this and how they obtained this information.

2XII

Head Schizo Prosecutor
they arent satisfied with the reaction. From company and possibly from Farms/vt/here
That's also my theory. I personally believe that the reason why Rezuul was included was to get any sort of reaction in the first place.

Atlas

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Maybe then we can get our fucking merch
A plane ticket over there to pick it up in person would probably cost less than the fucking shipping.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I just hope for all that is holy that this drills into EVERY vtuber's and agency's skull to stop using fucking discord for any sensitive information. I'd be very disappointed if Airi being a CS major wasn't yelling at fishman to use something that isn't run by furry faggots. You'd think the holo discord leak would be a wakeup call but nope, nothing is bulletproof. If you're gonna handle privilaged information at least use something with better security and someone you can actually sue for damages or they can sue their employees into oblivion if they fuck around.

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
I'd be very disappointed if Airi being a CS major wasn't yelling at fishman to use something that isn't run by furry faggots.
>Airi being a cs major
lol. Doesn't make her immune. I know whole IT companies that use discord as their main working environment

People will take any opportunity possible to be retarded about their security.
yup, exactly my point

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
>Airi being a cs major
lol. Doesn't make her immune. I know whole IT companies that use discord as their main working environment
Mate there are IT guys who have their passwords written on post-it notes stuck to their laptops. People will take any opportunity possible to be retarded about their security.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
>Airi being a cs major
Due to her hag status and career I hope she at least isn't like the younger retards in IT I met. Telling them how to screengrab a window was like teaching a caveman how to make a wheel. Maybe after this, my nigga fishman will invest in some actual tech nerd to at least nag them about security.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom