"I can't believe they whitewashed me! Fucking Chinese they whitewashed me guys"Nyaru

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Follow the address to Muumi’s parents and then to her social media.
The thing about drop posting the doxes is that it gives everyone time to private their shit before it gets found.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Follow the address to Muumi’s parents and then to her social media.
Why? What are we looking for?

At this point, if I wanted to know if Muumi was cute, I'd just ask Tenma in chat. And then she'd probably say that Muumi is hot and that Phase is still a hot girl company.

She hasn't been proven wrong yet.

Also are people really that curious about management and the poor bastard moving coffee for free?
I half assumed there was a reason why he mentioned this, as I don't see what I would do with any of Muumi's information

lolwatagain

At this point, if I wanted to know if Muumi was cute, I'd just ask Tenma in chat. And then she'd probably say that Muumi is hot and that Phase is still a hot girl company.

Also are people really that curious about management and the poor bastard moving coffee for free?

NiggaJuice

I half assumed there was a reason why he mentioned this, as I don't see what I would do with any of Muumi's information
I saw nothing particularly interesting about her. This is an exercise in confirming dox authenticity and patterns of errors.

Yes.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

I'm pretty sure intern-kun is just a nickname, otherwise he's been an intern for like 2-3 years

lolwatagain

I'm pretty sure intern-kun is just a nickname, otherwise he's been an intern for like 2-3 years
I've seen worse upward mobility before.

NiggaJuice

After sifting through all the gravure idol results, I believe I found Iori through a straightforward search with cross references to locations, languages and hobbies. I haven’t watched her streams and don’t have the information to definitively link the woman with the streamer.

Edit: The intern‘s name is a combination of his father’s name and his name. Once those are split you can easily find confirming information about the intern by Google and social media on the correct name.

Edit: Consolidating all part two trails. Muumi can be found by tracing the address to her parents and through them to her social media.

Last edited:

throwaway37

After sifting through all the gravure idol results, I believe I found Iori through a straightforward search with cross references to locations, languages and hobbies. I haven’t watched her streams and don’t have the information to definitively link the woman with the streamer.
I misread that initially and got excited thinking that Iori was a gravure model for a moment.

turranc

I Wanna Die

NiggaJuice

Last edited:

niggaphil

Just found out the latest dox. I am having mixed feeling regarding the current homeland situation, where null wanna shutdown the DSP forum or integrate it to other subforum due to doxes or real life harrassment (done by unknown new acc from nowhere) to DSP, while allowing this kind of random doxes to exist in vtuber thread....

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
while allowing this kind of random doxes to exist in vtuber thread....
He likely literally does not even know or care about this happening because he doesn't actively watch the VTuber thread, nobody has brought it to his attention, and Phase haven't gotten a court order to ask for the user's information.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Just found out the latest dox. I am having mixed feeling regarding the current homeland situation, where null wanna shutdown the DSP forum or integrate it to other subforum due to doxes or real life harrassment (done by unknown new acc from nowhere) to DSP, while allowing this kind of random doxes to exist in vtuber thread....
Thats different, if the vtuber thread became a /vt/ where people kept wanting to post details to wish death on vtubers then he would shut it down since thats what the DSP thread became, i do believe that he does shut down info that is proven to come from illegal sources or a court order, so theres that

I Wanna Die

I doubt he suddenly cares about doxing. It's probably only because of the attention the DSP situation is bringing to the site.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I doubt he suddenly cares about doxing. It's probably only because of the attention the DSP situation is bringing to the site.
the dsp people wont stop fucking with dsp.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The DSP detractor community on the Kiwi Farms has developed a culture of moralfaggotry and vigilantism where some of the regulars feel certain criminal actions against Phil are either justified or not a serious issue because of his own moral failings, which, along with previous instances of people like Nigel holding people's information against them to make extortion demands, puts it into a much different context than the usual "hey I found where this guy lives" doxposts. I'd still prefer the subforum stay than go, but Josh's post about why he doesn't like the regulars there is fair as that kind of behaviour goes against the spirit of the forum.

I do not like that someone is clearly trying to hurt these girls who I have a lot of respect for; I don't care what gay beef this person has with the company, using the talents as ammunition is abhorrent. However, I stand behind the principle of free speech, and doxing is free speech. If the individual has used illegal means to access the information in the first place (and in this case they very likely have) then that part needs to be addressed in a court of law; but the information is out there now, and you can't put the genie back in the bottle. People will keep talking about it even if the original post is removed, so not only would censoring the dox because people complained be a poor precedent to set, it'd also be the start of a tedious whack-a-mole game that no-one really wins.

We have to play nice with Xenforo's terms of service here but Josh has no such obligation, and as such, there is no good reason to take the posts down without a valid US court order.

2XII

Head Schizo Prosecutor
The plot has certainly thickened, seeing that Doxx post on KF made me remember this post on /PCG/.
Screenshot 2024-01-16 001206.png

This was posted 1 hour and 54 minutes before 2.5 dropped.
There are two theories on what this means. Theory one this is kolibri_ and he for some reason was praising Panko for being true on and offline, but found out that she had a boyfriend and decided to post his findings later on.
Or kolibri_ was browsing the thread and saw that and decided to prove that anon in particular wrong out of spite.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
The plot has certainly thickened, seeing that Doxx post on KF made me remember this post on /PCG/.
View attachment 61636
This was posted 1 hour and 54 minutes before 2.5 dropped.
There are two theories on what this means. Theory one this is kolibri_ and he for some reason was praising Panko for being true on and offline, but found out that she had a boyfriend and decided to post his findings later on.
Or kolibri_ was browsing the thread and saw that and decided to prove that anon in particular wrong out of spite.
You're also assuming the person who posted the dox knows or cares about what goes on with /vt/. As of yet, there's no direct link we can prove.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom