"Can I say 'happy birthday' to Phase Connect, everyone at Phase Connect, except for Sakana"Lia Rinkou's mom

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

I think that's way more likely. Someone with access to Pippa's discord would very likely be able to dox someone that would hurt Pippa way more than Rezuul.
At this point it's just waiting for the next part, to come, if a next part exists.
The biggest rrat is that it's Pippa doing this and it's because she's having a schizo breakdown, her losing her discord was all part of the plan.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I dunno what he is expecting, literally the only thing with round 2 is that Yuri is white and the rest is a bunch of bullshit. The Panko BF thing was posted separately. Like Iwannadie theorized if he wanted to get some real dirt and do some damage he would have to go after the Invaders as they are the most GFE leaning group. My theory was that Part 1 was all he really had and then Part 2 was stuff cobbled together to get a reaction.
When you consider it, even though it's labeled Parts 1, 2, and 2.5 we really only have 2 drops. Drop #1 is the Phase Internals. Drop #2 is, for some reason, the partner of a talent and Rezuul. What fucking point does drop #2 serve. What goddamn motivation would there be to post that? There are much juicier targets than Pancho's boytoy and an Aussie Mahjong player. Is there a reason behind either of them? Are they just a cover? Are any red herrings? I can't wrap my brain around it.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
When you consider it, even though it's labeled Parts 1, 2, and 2.5 we really only have 2 drops. Drop #1 is the Phase Internals. Drop #2 is, for some reason, the partner of a talent and Rezuul. What fucking point does drop #2 serve. What goddamn motivation would there be to post that? There are much juicier targets than Pancho's boytoy and an Aussie Mahjong player. Is there a reason behind either of them? Are they just a cover? Are any red herrings? I can't wrap my brain around it.
Maybe dropping Panko BF and Rezuul at the same time is a hint at Rezuul having a relationship with someone in Phase, and hoping someone will look into it? I'm just spitballing at this point.

desudesu

The guy in the WhatsApp profile picture is a different person to her brother. I think having him labelled as Riccardo is just the doxxer throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks. Also I'm going to mention that the email account listed for "Riccardo" is Panko's old league/overwatch alias.
it still is her league name now

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
hint at Rezuul having a relationship with someone in Phase
If he cucked Zax im going to have the biggest laugh, but otherwise, to whoever had a low enough self esteem to go for that, my condolences (if thats true)

Unless he is fishman's boytoy, he seduced him with jong

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Maybe dropping Panko BF and Rezuul at the same time is a hint at Rezuul having a relationship with someone in Phase, and hoping someone will look into it? I'm just spitballing at this point.
He did private his facebook real quick. But then again I don't buy it

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
If he cucked Zax im going to have the biggest laugh, but otherwise, to whoever had a low enough self esteem to go for that, my condolences (if thats true)
He's an aussie so maybe he's fucking Rie?

But yeah has he ever interacted publicy with anyone in Phase but Pippa?

Edit: Fuck got beaten to it. I like how the leaks this time around are so inconsequential we've devolved into confusion and shitposting

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
It could be just them scraping emails and phone numbers. I imagine in the event of an insider or a discord leak, they would have access to these and are just using open intelligence to trace them back to their source.

Last edited:

AlphaConvict

I can't believe Rezuul has some importance in this. But him privating so fast is funny. Is he covering his ass only, or was someone else in his pictures I wonder...

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I think the Pancho 2.5 thing is just to be provoking because nothing damaging is happening from the drop. I think it was taken from /vt and the dropper didn't get it themselves. Rezzul... lol maybe just to play into the idea that it's related to Pippa's discord or Pippa. I think dumper has this incomplete information but does not know how to use it. Dumper wants to harm PC as is hoping for 1. intimidation just from the info being posted 2. Possible harassment from 3rd parties via the info 3. More damaging material to be found by 3rd parties. It does seem like the 2.5 was dropped also to make it look like it wasn't purely a list of PC contacts.

lolwatagain

I think 2.5 exists to throw people off regarding his sources.

Especially if the Pancho's BF info was posted earlier on /vt/. And Rezuul's email has been in 12 data breeches. I'd be shocked if this guy didn't just try a bunch of different potential emails in HaveIBeenPwned to try and find a match.

There's a reason why 2.5 wasn't included with the rest of 2.

But I think the reason 2.5 exists may be to make people think that the info came from Pippa's discord, but if it was from Pippa's discord, why not drop chats? Furthermore, Phase and Pippa would be able to figure out that the leaks came from Pippa's discord because the leaker's machine would have been logged in the Devices tab. There's no reason to hide that the info came from discord.

JMForte

Can I just say, when I said his facebook was locked, I just want everyone to know, I never even saw it because it was locked/deleted when I tried to look. For all I know it was locked and or deleted long ago. Unless someone else actually saw his facebook and it wasn't locked and or deleted or whatever at the time.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I can't believe Rezuul has some importance in this. But him privating so fast is funny. Is he covering his ass only, or was someone else in his pictures I wonder...
It really doesn't mean anything. Chances are either someone saw the post go up and told him about it, or a bunch of retards started shit-touching and spamming his accounts with friend requests and messages. It's not like it takes long to change some privacy settings.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
He's pissing me off, because like I said to Gluten Paladin I was planning on DFE'ing my primary personality as I feel like I have overstayed my welcome and I am too old for this shit. And I was gonna do it after Ember's last stream before break. Now I can't do that because the timing would look fuckin' suspicious. Call me mad at the internet, and my problems pale in comparison to what Phase is facing, but I just want to know who this femboy is now.

JMForte

I just assume he's with the girl who draws his illustrations, Rowan.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
The internal warning alerts have probably gone out, so I think he was informed about it within minutes of it being posted. Phase is only being quiet about it because 1. it is the smartest move at the moment, and 2. they are probably still trying to find out what happened. My current rat is this is their attempt to get phase to respond as now it's affecting others outside the company, and it's getting more costly to not say anything.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

NiggaJuice

Follow the address to Muumi’s parents and then to her social media.

lolwatagain

Can I just say, when I said his facebook was locked, I just want everyone to know, I never even saw it because it was locked/deleted when I tried to look. For all I know it was locked and or deleted long ago. Unless someone else actually saw his facebook and it wasn't locked and or deleted or whatever at the time.
Did you try searching the profile URL for a cache on a search engine or on the internet archive? If he did lock or delete recently, then there might be a cache. But if nobody found his open facebook, it's very possible he just locked it or deleted it when he stopped using facebook, which wouldn't be that out of the ordinary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom