"I'm never gonna be white again am I?"IronMouse

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
No, I think he's got a point. The Panko BF one is obvious if you consider that one of the best ways to fuck with a talent is to reveal they're in a relationship. And this drop was clearly meant to hurt either Phase or someone within Phase. What point would Rezuul serve with that in mind?

Scare others off from collabing with Phase, I would guess.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
No, I think he's got a point. The Panko BF one is obvious if you consider that one of the best ways to fuck with a talent is to reveal they're in a relationship. And this drop was clearly meant to hurt either Phase or someone within Phase. What point would Rezuul serve with that in mind?
Are you trying to say whoever doxed him, did it to hurt Pippa? Because if so, that's the funniest thing I've ever heard :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
I do think so too but what are the chances that this latest one was some sort of mentally deficient supa hax0rz flex, like him showing that no one was out of his grasp?

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Panko's a weird choice to go after for BF dox as well cause she's probably the farthest from being a GFE-type in her Gen.

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Panko's a weird choice to go after for BF dox as well cause she's probably the farthest from being a GFE-type in her Gen.
Probably because someone else did the work and he's just trying to take credit for it which is the feeling I'm getting from this guy in general.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
A better question to ask here might be, “Who is the person who thinks anyone would care about Rezuul?”
And this drop was clearly meant to hurt either Phase or someone within Phase. What point would Rezuul serve with that in mind?
I think it's less about believing there is public interest or value in weaponising Rezuul's information, and more like Rezuul is someone tangentially associated with Phase who was probably easy to dox but wouldn't actually be in their books, so he's included in an attempt to discredit our assumptions that this information came from either someone on the inside or a company data breach. It's a distraction.

That being said if it was a Discord scrape then it might be someone who specifically has a grudge against Pippa, rather than Phase as a whole. It's obvious from the Henri drama that she takes people fucking with the company and her friends very personally, so if someone wanted to hurt her then going down the list of people she associates with would upset her significantly more than just using her own information and restarting the Zax and/or bald Russian timeloops for the thousandth time.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Maybe they really are /here/ and saw all the gay posting about Rie and crossed her off. Shiina already had the Wontons incident. Erina is a ghost and I wouldn't say Airi is very GFE. So they went the easy route as it was down to Airi and Panko. I'm just spitballing here I dunno

EDIT: I'm sorry superduper I keep forgetting Remi exists

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
A better question to ask here might be, “Who is the person who thinks anyone would care about Rezuul?”
who hates majong? xynchro does

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Kalion

:)
I think that email in 2.5 is her email account and it leads a handful of her old accounts circa the mid to late 2010s.
I agree unless her BF is a complete fag and actually named his email "crazy princess".

NiggaJuice

Maybe they really are /here/ and saw all the gay posting about Rie and crossed her off. Shiina already had the Wontons incident. Erina is a ghost and I wouldn't say Airi is very GFE. So they went the easy route as it was down to Airi and Panko. I'm just spitballing here I dunno
I want to be careful to avoid theorizing or speculation and stick to evidence and observations, but I suspect I know why he added the Pank information. There are a few pieces of information on the subject of kolibri_ that I‘m sitting on and don’t think it proper to post yet.

JMForte

Only someone from /pcg/ or /here/ would care about a Rezuul dox.
/pcg/ didn't really care and just laughed, though pretty much all talk is deleted instantly.
Are you trying to say whoever doxed him, did it to hurt Pippa? Because if so, that's the funniest thing I've ever heard :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Because it does and Pippa makes that clear. All her stuff is out and it really doesn't bother her as much as people messing with her friends or people in the company. I mean if it did come through her account being compromised and I worked with her, I would probably be hesitant to give her information on stuff.
I want to be careful to avoid theorizing or speculation and stick to evidence and observations, but I suspect I know why he added the Pank information. There are a few pieces of information on the subject of kolibri_ that I‘m sitting on and don’t think it proper to post yet.
The biggest plot twist of this all is going to be you being the one who put this entire dox together.

There could be stuff going on in that we can't see, like hell, drop the rezuul stuff and then threaten on the backend trying to blackmail with shit. There is honestly an endless of possibilities of what is going on and that's probably one of the reasons. Make it seem like you have more than you do, make it seem like you know more than you do. Of course they might actually know and have a lot of info but that would be a bluff you'd have to call. Regardless, my take, as Pippa has said before after that one Kiki discord leak stuff happened, expect everything to get leaked eventually, and never post shit that can bite you in the ass, I really hope you follow your own advice Pippa.

NiggaJuice

I agree unless her BF is a complete fag and actually named his email "crazy princess".
Correct. That email is Pank’s.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I think it's less about believing there is public interest or value in weaponising Rezuul's information, and more like Rezuul is someone tangentially associated with Phase who was probably easy to dox but wouldn't actually be in their books, so he's included in an attempt to discredit our assumptions that this information came from either someone on the inside or a company data breach. It's a distraction.

That being said if it was a Discord scrape then it might be someone who specifically has a grudge against Pippa, rather than Phase as a whole. It's obvious from the Henri drama that she takes people fucking with the company and her friends very personally, so if someone wanted to hurt her then going down the list of people she associates with would upset her significantly more than just using her own information and restarting the Zax and/or bald Russian timeloops for the thousandth time.
I agree, I think throwing in rezuul is an attempt to make it more related to Pippa. They may have even read posts here saying "Oh I hope Pippa doesn't blame herself, maybe it's her discord" and though that would be a good idea. I think the dump II is just a kitchen sink to keep the thread going and they're probably hoping more juicy things get posted here.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I mean if it did come through her account being compromised
That is one small possibility out dozens. Personally, I think if it was true, we would have seen discord logs by now.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I agree, I think throwing in rezuul is an attempt to make it more related to Pippa. They may have even read posts here saying "Oh I hope Pippa doesn't blame herself, maybe it's her discord" and though that would be a good idea. I think the dump II is just a kitchen sink to keep the thread going and they're probably hoping more juicy things get posted here.
I dunno what he is expecting, literally the only thing with round 2 is that Yuri is white and the rest is a bunch of bullshit. The Panko BF thing was posted separately. Like Iwannadie theorized if he wanted to get some real dirt and do some damage he would have to go after the Invaders as they are the most GFE leaning group. My theory was that Part 1 was all he really had and then Part 2 was stuff cobbled together to get a reaction.

JMForte

That is one small possibility out dozens. Personally, I think if it was true, we would have seen discord logs by now.
Not unless the guy is saving it for the last drop. If he actually has it, but again, might just be trying to work people up into thinking he has more than he actually does.

NiggaJuice

The biggest plot twist of this all is going to be you being the one who put this entire dox together.
I take pride in my work. I’d have put on a much better show.

JMForte

I take pride in my work. I’d have put on a much better show.
I believe you, just the idea is funny, some guy does a dox like this, then comes to a forum or discussion area to "debunk" or "correct" things or whatever.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Not unless the guy is saving it for the last drop. If he actually has it, but again, might just be trying to work people up into thinking he has more than he actually does.
I think that's way more likely. Someone with access to Pippa's discord would very likely be able to dox someone that would hurt Pippa way more than Rezuul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom