"I kinda wanna unban the racist now"reinigen

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
If they got more stuff, I'm guessing they are going to post it next week as well, and if they have even more stuff they are going to post it the week after that, basically lines up with the new JP debuts.
I mean if they got Rezuul then they are probably sitting on any of the collabs. Pikamee, Fillian, Pomu you name it

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I mean if they got Rezuul then they are probably sitting on any of the collabs. Pikamee, Fillian, Pomu you name it
Sounds like a great way to get legally shit on by Mythic, VSJ and Niji

Rezuul's just seems like an addon that could've been gotten easily from various sources probably unconnected to the phase leak

JMForte

Really depends, if Rezuul posted his name in the jong discord, even I was able to find his facebook and everything with a database search. His name might have gotten posted somewhere else and they were able to add that from it. Only thing I wouldn't know how they got is Pankos BF or whatever, unless she posted something in the talents discord about it. Which wouldn't be a surprise.

Bronze

Selen is Niji's talent and she ended up in hospital when she crossed them. They share Pomu, they are dead. And their play button will be taken, if they have one.

But seriously there is something called too many enemies. If target is Phase they shouldn't cross big ones

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Another thing to consider again is the timing, Ricardo was brought up in the VT thread before 2.5. If we are going by the 80% statistic no way is Panko the only one with a SO or a husband (wife hahaha hi Rie). Now if he was the one posting about Ricardo in VT then the original point stands. However if they saw Ricardo in VT and then compiled the info that means they are likely sourcing the info as they go.

Amoeba

awawawawawa
Only thing I wouldn't know how they got is Pankos BF or whatever
They copied it from /vt/, thats probably why they didn't include an address, but did include a picture for the first time

httn

Hag enthusiast
I'm still thinking this is a pippa anti that has managed to breach into pippa's discord and dumped everything. So we are just getting piecemeal updates as he works through and compiles enough info to get a match on someone. Might explain why the overseas info seems to be more sparse/incorrect (e.g listing panko's mom instead of her name & listing panko's cosplay email for her boyfriend, tenma's abscence, the lack of info on Erina). If the pippa discord account is the source of the leak it would make sense that a chat with Rezuul might have a name/number/account in it which he could search. The real tell would be if more of Pippa's collab partners get leaked in future updates.

but what if i told you yuri has a comprmoised immune system?
She should stop kissing horses on the mouth then.

But yes would make sense as she is white as a sheet. Sorry to dissapoint your yellow fever.

i hope she never contacted people like Sena or Sleepy for any particularly serious things, especially since she lived close to the latter and were seemingly actual friends
Luckily both of them have guns.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The real tell would be if more of Pippa's collab partners get leaked in future updates

If the pippa discord leak theory is correct then i hope she never contacted people like Hina or Sleepy for any particularly serious things, especially since she lived close to the latter and were seemingly actual friends

JMForte

They copied it from /vt/, thats probably why they didn't include an address, but did include a picture for the first time
I just assumed the /vt/ post about it was them but thinking about it, I guess that wouldn't make sense to post it on /vt/ first.
I'm still thinking this is a pippa anti that has managed to breach into pippa's discord and dumped everything.
Remember when people were yelling at Pippa to be better with stuff like opsec and she brushed it off? I do. Man so crazy that this happens.

Bronze

Remember when people were yelling at Pippa to be better with stuff like opsec and she brushed it off? I do. Man so crazy that this happens.
Tbh we don't know how the breach happened in detail, if it is that, and while she could have been better, that better may or may not have been enough. She's already an overthinker, lets not throw theories that might make her brainworms even bigger. If its a Pippa anti that's probably what they would like.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Are they going to dox every single male collab partner??
Wake me up whne there is a better one than Rezuul
If they dox Christopher Niosi then the list of people that could have done it narrows it down very easy

Saturnus

haha it's unou
i hope she never contacted people like Hina or Sleepy for any particularly serious things
She's done offcollabs with Sleepy before. Sleepy has a fucking AK though so good luck to trespassers.

desudesu

She's done offcollabs with Sleepy before. Sleepy has a fucking AK though so good luck to trespassers.
Pippa also owns a gun but when people broke into her house she hid in the toilet instead

Normance

I think that's the same name that popped up when Panko accidentally displayed the account name on her Switch yeah? This was a couple of months after gen 2 debuted iirc, /pcg/ had a minor melty over it at the time.

desudesu

I think that's the same name that popped up when Panko accidentally displayed the account name on her Switch yeah? This was a couple of months after gen 2 debuted iirc, /pcg/ had a minor melty over it at the time.
That was riscardio but the names are so close it was probably his account

httn

Hag enthusiast
Name is close. But to make things more difficult Panko's brother is also called Riccardo. Given Panko still lives with her family i think it's just a shared console and unrelated to her partner.

1674488656933905.jpg

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Her boyfriend has the same first name as her brother? Awkward.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Name is close. But to make things more difficult Panko's brother is also called Riccardo. Given Panko still lives with her family i think it's just a shared console and unrelated to her partner.

View attachment 61628
I have to imagine dating someone with the same name as your sibling would feel really weird. Unless you are into incest :smugpipi:

God's Strongest Dragoon

I have to imagine dating someone with the same name as your sibling would feel really weird. Unless you are into incest :smugpipi:
She labeled her second "Coffin Game" stream as "Incest is Not Even The Worst Part".

lolwatagain

So the Phase girls won't find it weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom