"Hey guys, does anyone know how to get rid of a tulpa?"Juniper Actias

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

Ok but what if they were genuinely angry? Angry people didn't see what he wanted them to see in the panko dox BUT it look werid if they didn't have more in a part 2.5 so they had to pad it out that's why her information is repeated and we have weird inclusions like management and Rezul
It would be top tier if they'd end up getting caught while they were angrily trying to show us something we obviously don't care because they got careless :whatastory:

throwaway37

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nigga drops another (much less interesting) dox, and then Cover terminates Mel 10 hours later. I don't think this one's going to get much traction, femboy.
I don't think the primarily westoid phase fans give too much of a shit about a JP Holo apart from "Damn!". Idk how much overlap the Holo/Phase fanbases have anyway.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I don't think the primarily westoid phase fans give too much of a shit about a JP Holo apart from "Damn!". Idk how much overlap the Holo/Phase fanbases have anyway.
/Vt/ wise i think it would have an effect due to the shitposting bumping out shitposts about the dox

But otherwise you'd be right id think

Bronze

Doesn't change much I agree, but it takes the focus of anyone else apart from pcg, us, and maybe Farms away, which is still a W. Nobody will care about Intern kun of Phase, even these places, when Hololive gen 1 girl has been terminated without a suspension period. Phase peacefully can continue public inaction safely

Last edited:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Idk how much overlap the Holo/Phase fanbases have anyway.
Quite a bit, if this forum is any indication. I think there are more HoloEN fans than HoloJP fans here, but still.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Doesn't change much I agree, but it takes the focus of anyone else apart from pcg, us, and maybe Farms away, which is still a W. Nobody will care about Intern kun of Phase, even these places, when Hololive gen 1 girl has been terminated without a suspension period. Phase peacefully can continue public inaction safely
I don't anyone apart from pgc, us and the farms cared about it anyways. The dox probably circulated any discords already too. Dramafags wouldn't report on it because it'd only bring backlash.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
PCG was pretty much nuking all talk of the dox. Oddly enough speaking of Unicorns, half of the threads lately have been bitching about Lia and the collab later anyway. So they are definitely there.

Which I agree, it should have been Vesper

:vespernice:

JMForte

half of the threads lately have been bitching about Lia and the collab later anyway.
Complained then stopped then a thread got made in the catalog and a bunch of people flooded in and started posting about Lia, Rie and Pippa, how the collab is bad. Flayon is still a femboy for following then unfollowing Pippa when his fans cried about him following Pippa. Then it stopped when the Mel news came out, which is amazing timing. Sucked the air out of all this. Who cares about Phase getting their info posted when a member of Hololive suddenly got fired or whatever? Poor dude can't catch a break, first no one gives him the reaction he wants then Hololive steals his thunder...

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Complained then stopped then a thread got made in the catalog and a bunch of people flooded in and started posting about Lia, Rie and Pippa, how the collab is bad. Flayon is still a femboy for following then unfollowing Pippa when his fans cried about him following Pippa. Then it stopped when the Mel news came out, which is amazing timing. Sucked the air out of all this. Who cares about Phase getting their info posted when a member of Hololive suddenly got fired or whatever? Poor dude can't catch a break, first no one gives him the reaction he wants then Hololive steals his thunder...
Oh No, I hope he doesn't post Rezuuls BF next! It'll be the talk of the town!:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Poor dude can't catch a break, first no one gives him the reaction he wants then Hololive steals his thunder...
Guess it could be worse. Could have planned out a troll op only to have your thunder stolen by Niji as soon as it was revealed.
:smugselen:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Guess it could be worse. Could have planned out a troll op only to have your thunder stolen by Niji as soon as it was revealed.
:smugselen:

there’s still time, the month is only halfway over

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Due to her hag status and career I hope she at least isn't like the younger retards in IT I met. Telling them how to screengrab a window was like teaching a caveman how to make a wheel. Maybe after this, my nigga fishman will invest in some actual tech nerd to at least nag them about security.
Airi went to school in 2012. Odds are any cybersecurity topics covered by her school's CS program were isolated to single elective class.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Computer science also tends to be more programming and such, Security would be more the realm of IT Support kinda education. Some of the worst offenders I've had fucking up their computers with viruses were programmers.

Good_Opsec

Uhhhhh
The power of a "thanks guys, mwah" coming from a woman larping as a small or big titty anime girl is enough for some schizos
yeah, me

(Not saying I’m the guy I’m just saying I’m schizo)

I missed so much stuff the last few days wow

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
yeah, me

(Not saying I’m the guy I’m just saying I’m schizo)

I missed so much stuff the last few days wow
Get used to it, there's drama almost every day here.

NiggaJuice

While we wait for further developments on this topic, a post on the motherland has become an inspiration. This is a concept that I will work over the next few days. Can we create a sonic fingerprint of Uruka’s viola technique and use it to independently verify the dox?

Notes created by a musical instrument are vibrations in the form of a fundamental frequency waveform and a series of harmonics that can be analyzed by using frequency spectrums. The type of instrument and the technique used to play it cause subtle modifications to the shapes of the frequency spectrum for a given note. There are three obvious pieces of the spectrum to examine. The first is the attack, which is the first part of the note when the waves are excited. The second is the decay, which is how the waves are damped and relax back to their unexcited state. The third is the harmonic proportion, which is the magnitude of the harmonic waves compared to the fundamental frequency.

Viola Acoustics

violaharmonics.JPG

There is some baseline data on viola acoustics to use as a reference, as seen in the link provided plus the image of harmonic proportions taken from a second reference. We’ll know if what we get makes sense.

There is a fourth pattern to examine, which is the timing of the individual notes against the nominal beats per measure of the time signature.

The viola is a complex instrument to play with at least two dozen different bowing techniques, from detache to spiccato, and requiring precise finger technique. Variation in the bowing technique should impact the attack the most, though there will also be some impact on decay. Finger technique should impact decay considerably, especially if fingers are used to provide vibrato.

These two videos of viola playing were posted on the motherland. Unfortunately, the viola is lost in the midrange noise from the other instruments and is impossible to extract. However, what you see in the videos is a fairly aggressive bowing technique and a unique spastic finger movement to apply vibrato. Hopefully, that will provide enough modulation to create a unique acoustic fingerprint. We just need a good sample.

Dox Sample #1
Dox Sample #2

Further searching yields this video, which in the third movement provides a solo with heavy vibrato and in the fourth movement provides a solo with rapid bowing and no vibrato. This should be sufficient to examine the attack, decay, and harmonic proportions under two separate styles of playing. We can also look for patterns in timing in both a slow and fast piece.

Dox Sample #3

As an aside she’s quite good. Watch her play with her eyes closed with an expression of pure joy in the fourth movement.

Uruka has done several viola streams. I selected one with several different pieces of interest. There are two vibrato heavy pieces at approximately 25:00 and 54:00, and an uptempo piece at 1:10:00.

Uruka Sample

There are potential problems in making this comparison. There is background music, though the viola is prominent and can probably be extracted. Uruka turned on an effect which is going to skew the frequency spectrum. We don’t know how the viola is miked in any of these cases. We don’t know the microphone response curves, where relative to the rejection lobes the instrument is positioned, input levels, or any of that. Unfortunately, all of the samples are like this. We’ll have to hope it is miked well enough in all of the samples such that the contributions from those factors are not significant.

We also need a control group of known different violists to confirm that any acoustic fingerprint we can find is different from other violists. I found a set of different viola solos by various musicians that should cover various playing styles and recording setups.

Control Sample #1
Control Sample #2
Control Sample #3
Control Sample #4

Now that we have a data set for our analysis we can do a few things.

We can extract sequences of notes and align them against click tracks corresponding to the time signatures of the pieces. Do the dox sample and the Uruka sample show consistencies in timing? Are they both consistently early or late by the same amount compared to the click tracks? Do they have rushed or delayed notes under similar circumstances?

We can extract individual notes from the samples and run them through a fast Fourier transform to generate frequency spectra. We can compare differences in the shapes of the spectra among the controls, the dox, and the Uruka sample to try to identify telltale similarities. Enough similarities in common between the dox and Uruka sample but missing from the controls will serve as a fingerprint to confirm the dox and Uruka playing styles are identical.

We already have independent confirmation that the dox is accurate because of Urudog and other corroborations. This will be more of a validation of the method. Will it work? Let’s find out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom