"This is so lame! but so cool! but so lame and so cool!!!"Onolumi

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolwatagain

Anon777

I found this over half a year ago right before the gaming Facebook account was deleted, but now that you guys found Panko's socials I'll share this photo to uphold the meme that Panko is racist. In 2020 Panko was on a league team with her boyfriend at the time (Astros) called KKK. Also, I didn't save it but her previous profile picture was of her wearing a ugly hololive english christmas sweater

Last edited:

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
I found this over half a year ago right before the gaming Facebook account was deleted, but now that you guys found Panko's socials I'll share this photo to uphold the meme that Panko is racist. In 2020 Panko was on a league team with her boyfriend at the time (Astros) called KKK. Also, I didn't save it but her previous profile picture was of her wearing a ugly hololive english christmas sweater

Panko can call me a SandYamanba any time she wants and i wouldnt mind it

niggaphil

Panko is too based. she is at the same level of my Romanian wife now. Hope she breaks 100k this year for being racist red panda

Anon777

And for all you schizos out there, if you find Astro's instagram (I'm not going to say any real names here) you'll see a photo from last month of him kissing another girl which should prove he's not dating Panko anymore.

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
And for all you schizos out there, if you find Astro's instagram (I'm not going to say any real names here) you'll see a photo from last month of him kissing another girl which should prove he's not dating Panko anymore
Sounds like Astro is a :WHORE!!!:

niggaphil

And for all you schizos out there, if you find Astro's instagram (I'm not going to say any real names here) you'll see a photo from last month of him kissing another girl which should prove he's not dating Panko anymore
I thought italians are into polygamy relationship? :smugselen:

Anon777

Panko updated her instagram bio this week to say that she's 22. Weird given the timing of the doxx since she didn't change it all of last year

Last edited:

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Panko updated her instagram bio this week to say that she's 22. Weird given the timing of the doxx since she didn't change it all of last year
:holohag:nt

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

She's that young?

Gen Z is surprisingly racist, as I've kept hearing. And from what I'm hearing about Gen Alpha... hope the future.

God's Strongest Dragoon

She's that young?

Gen Z is surprisingly racist, as I've kept hearing. And from what I'm hearing about Gen Alpha... hope the future.
Zoomers are incredibly politically divided, they're either turbo lefties or are on track to build the Fourth Reich. The political woke shit has been injected everywhere over the past ten years but for Zoomers, it's been there forever. They either drank the koolaid or did a spit take and lashed out against it because of how prevalent it is. In comparison, millennials have either been eased into the woke shit, rejected it outright, or have been checked out from modern propaganda.

niggaphil

maybe she is trolling, because there was one stupid article published regarding gen z:

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Zoomers are incredibly politically divided, they're either turbo lefties or are on track to build the Fourth Reich. The political woke shit has been injected everywhere over the past ten years but for Zoomers, it's been there forever. They either drank the koolaid or did a spit take and lashed out against it because of how prevalent it is. In comparison, millennials have either been eased into the woke shit, rejected it outright, or have been checked out from modern propaganda.

It is quite interesting to see both how well brainwashing works how well it doesn't. Does give me hope that, no matter how much control a group may have, and how much they can influence a generation, there's still something deep in humanity that pokes through and rejects what is forced upon them.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Every new thing I learn about this woman makes me like her even more.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
She probably wanted to make sure all of the information was up to date since she knew that people would be reading it because of the doxx.
:mitothink:

diethylether

bird molecule
> Phase
> Having unicorns
lol, lmao
Didn't Henri, Chase and Krampus all three come from Pippa? Spanner was also on the Yuni discord and tried to smear Charlotte.
Though you could argue it's Pippa who attracts the turbo schizos. She's also got a bunch of gachikois in the fancord. I don't know much about the rest

I don't even know what to say to all this. Like are you a glowy as your day job?
>stalk people on the internet as a dayjob
>get home
>dox vtubers as a hobby
I have respect for him but I fear him too

DARPA can figure out what you said in an audioless video recording by analyzing the plants in the room you're in.
oh I remember something about this, they can detect and convert the vibrations caused by soundwaves on light objects in the same room as someone talking, right?
Thought they needed a high performance camera for it, though.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Didn't Henri, Chase and Krampus all three come from Pippa? Spanner was also on the Yuni discord and tried to smear Charlotte.
Though you could argue it's Pippa who attracts the turbo schizos. She's also got a bunch of gachikois in the fancord. I don't know much about the rest

>stalk people on the internet as a dayjob
>get home
>dox vtubers as a hobby
I have respect for him but I fear him too

oh I remember something about this, they can detect and convert the vibrations caused by soundwaves on light objects in the same room as someone talking, right?
Thought they needed a high performance camera for it, though.
think so. the one article i read said it was the vibrations of leaves in an enclosed room. so they'd def need a really good camcorder

Atlas

And for all you schizos out there, if you find Astro's instagram (I'm not going to say any real names here) you'll see a photo from last month of him kissing another girl which should prove he's not dating Panko anymore.
He found the perfect woman and somehow let her Slip through his fingers.

throwaway37

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom