"I like to watch"Nanashi Mumei

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Taking a peak at this pic, that coach carryall is listed a little over 9", lets just say 24cm. 6 of those puts her around 144cm tall.
Wow, she's short even for a VTuber, and a lot of them tend to be on the small side.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Lantern Flare

• mother is listed as an owner for an equestrian center and thoroughbred horse breeder.
I thought she was supposed to be poor, why did she steal money from phase then?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I thought she was supposed to be poor, why did she steal money from phase then?
One's parents are not obligated to provide support beyond adulthood, and americans love kicking their children out as quickly as possible.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Yeah she's full of shit, that's a 1.5 million dollar house on either coast easily

One's parents are not obligated to provide support beyond adulthood, and americans love kicking their children out as quickly as possible.
If she raises horses or does anything with livestock they tend to keep the kids around because they can be helpful. It ain't like the inner city where a lot of people are like "fuck off your 18". I could see her being around indefinitely.

Plus it's not like Yuri is gonna hurt them financially. Farmers and horse breeders are FILTHY rich

Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast
Yeah she's full of shit, that's a 1.5 million dollar house on either coast easily
House hasn't been sold or valued since it was built in 2010/11. However an identical house down to road is on the market for around $430,000. So it seems that the family is well off but Yuri herself is not "Fuck you i never have to work a day in my life" rich. I feel Yuri's fuckup is less needing the money and more her just being a retard(YURI YOU DUMB BITCH!).

NiggaJuice

Someone was making insinuations and trying to stir up something about Rezuul and Pippa on /pcg/ today. It might have been the person behind the kolibri_ account. If so, I wouldn’t expect a part 3. It seems he’s shot his wad to no effect.

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Someone was making insinuations and trying to stir up something about Reezul and Pippa on /pcg/ today. It might have been the person behind the kolibri_ account. If so, I wouldn’t expect a part 3. It seems he’s shot his wad to no effect.
Would be weird then as there is so much noise around Pippa it would have made more sense to specifically target her. Also shows that he didn't read the room as there was a ton of interest in not only Airi herself but where she worked so including that alongside the Pippa dox (which there are many) was short sighted if he wanted to stir shit about Rezuul and Pippa.

House hasn't been sold or valued since it was built in 2010/11. However an identical house down to road is on the market for around $430,000. So it seems that the family is well off but Yuri herself is not "Fuck you i never have to work a day in my life" rich. I feel Yuri's fuckup is less needing the money and more her just being a retard(YURI YOU DUMB BITCH!).
Yeah this is believable. In the Midwest though, Kansas specifically that is doing pretty good. Makes me even more curious about what her fuckup was. Right now since we don't know I'm just gonna say its because she wasn't pretty or Chinese enough :smugselen:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Someone was making insinuations and trying to stir up something about Reezul and Pippa on /pcg/ today. It might have been the person behind the kolibri_ account. If so, I wouldn’t expect a part 3. It seems he’s shot his wad to no effect.
It would be useful for you to actually directly share what you're talking about instead of expecting us to go dumpsterdiving to find it in a sea of autism.

NiggaJuice

It would be useful for you to actually directly share what you're talking about instead of expecting us to go dumpsterdiving to find it in a sea of autism.
rezuul.JPG

I would suggest searching “rezuul” in the archives for the dozens of similar posts that were and are being spammed today. There’s little need to clutter the thread with it.

Bronze

I also think so. Rezuul is pretty uninteresting yet they made an additional post for it. They could 've put it with rest of part 3, not like anybody would die of impatience while waiting his info. Still, they may post something regardless of importance, just to keep it going.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
View attachment 61890
I would suggest searching “rezuul” in the archives for the dozens of similar posts that were and are being spammed today.
I’m surprised there still on that. I thought they moved on to uwu posting given he’s more pippas type?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

If she raises horses or does anything with livestock they tend to keep the kids around because they can be helpful. It ain't like the inner city where a lot of people are like "fuck off your 18". I could see her being around indefinitely.

Plus it's not like Yuri is gonna hurt them financially. Farmers and horse breeders are FILTHY rich
her dad's in real estate.

and 1.5 million on the coast is like 200k (300k post covid) in the midwest.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I once read a news article of a tech executive caught stealing expensive legos. Fucker was making bank and yet he still decided to try and swipe a bunch of bigass sets for christmas. I don't remember where I was going with this but Nano, why did you have to be dumb?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
View attachment 61890
I would suggest searching “rezuul” in the archives for the dozens of similar posts that were and are being spammed today. There’s little need to clutter the thread with it.
I mean it would be funny to get a bunch of Cappippis to scour a 5 hour vid, which at a brief glance he alternates between PalWorld and Mahjong like a sperg. But me personally I just don't care about Pippa enough, and I certainly am not gonna watch a non-Phase Mahjong LOL. Unless they have hard proof I am going to assume that they are just fucking with PCG to see who would actually dive into that vod. The tranny rrat presented by Sharty is funnier anyway

NiggaJuice

I mean it would be funny to get a bunch of Cappippis to scour a 5 hour vid, which at a brief glance he alternates between PalWorld and Mahjong like a sperg. But me personally I just don't care about Pippa enough, and I certainly am not gonna watch a non-Phase Mahjong LOL. Unless they have hard proof I am going to assume that they are just fucking with PCG to see who would actually dive into that vod. The tranny rrat presented by Sharty is funnier anyway
The “admission” post was one of dozens pushing various aspects of this line of attack, and the only post that mentioned any admission in a stream. You can assume a clip would be posted and there would be more discussion if this post was accurate. The volume of rezuul posting today, the timing of past dox releases, and the coincidence of rezuul’s inclusion in the dox are what I find interesting.

NiggaJuice

Thinking about this some more, posting it at 4 AM-7 AM Burger time is also a terrible time to get eyes on it. Yeah, you'll get burger eyes on it later, but letting it sit and slowly drip out doesn't do much for getting significant attention, and then there's a risk that everyone will disregard it as late, insignificant news by that time. And then they actually logged in to check the damage at 12 AM - 3 AM Burger time.

It makes me think that whoever posted it, posted it at that time, because it was just the best time for them personally. Because while I agree it was done purely for malice, the timing isn't the best for malice purposes, for the same reason it's not the best for attention purposes.

It makes sense if someone in the GMT + 8, 9, or 10 timezones posted it before going to bed, and checked the thread after finishing work in the afternoon.
Consider the timing. Part 1 was posted early in the morning, North American time, on Sunday, January 7. The user was observed logged in later that night, North American time, to read the response. Part 2 was posted early in the morning, North American time, on Monday, January 15. The bait post was posted on /pcg/ approximately three hours prior to the posting of part 2. Part 2.5 was posted in the evening, North American time, on the same day. The rezuul posting began on Sunday, January 21 early in the morning, North American time, and resumed in the afternoon, North American time, on the same day. You can draw several inferences from this.

Big ups to @lolwatagain for pulling on this thread first.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Taking a peak at this pic, that coach carryall is listed a little over 9", lets just say 24cm. 6 of those puts her around 144cm tall.

Her features are below average and she doesn't put much work into her appearance. If she wasn't stacked then no one would give her a second look.
I like how we've graduated from measuring people with heads, to measuring people with handbags. Jersh would be proud.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Someone was making insinuations and trying to stir up something about Rezuul and Pippa on /pcg/ today. It might have been the person behind the kolibri_ account. If so, I wouldn’t expect a part 3. It seems he’s shot his wad to no effect.
Maybe dropping Panko BF and Rezuul at the same time is a hint at Rezuul having a relationship with someone in Phase, and hoping someone will look into it? I'm just spitballing at this point.
I'm gonna go ahead and take credit for starting this retarded rrat with a shitpost.
:smugpipi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom