"I am convinced that there are no bad people who enjoy Peppa Pig!"Pako

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
The “admission” post was one of dozens pushing various aspects of this line of attack, and the only post that mentioned any admission in a stream. You can assume a clip would be posted and there would be more discussion if this post was accurate. The volume of rezuul posting today, the timing of past dox releases, and the coincidence of rezuul’s inclusion in the dox are what I find interesting.
Don't tell me he was the target all along? Fucking hell, that is one overcomplicated GayOps.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Don't tell me he was the target all along? Fucking hell, that is one overcomplicated GayOps.
>Airi's hot
>Shiina's hot
>Panko is based
>Yuri was actually a cracker the whole time

WHY AREN'T YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT REZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
She's a woman that already makes her a bit retarded by default :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Jokes aside, she looks like your not hideous average girl but gives me the vibe of those girls who would stick to the popular girl to survive school, which may line up with her behavior. I don't hate yuri. I'm just disappointed she'd burn something good due to retardation and amuses me shitting on her from time to time but I genuinely hope she does ok in life.

Good_Opsec

Uhhhhh
I thought she was supposed to be poor, why did she steal money from phase then?
She did what??? That’s why she got terminated??? Man I gotta find the thread on this…

I’m scared of Niggajuice

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
She did what??? That’s why she got terminated??? Man I gotta find the thread on this…

I’m scared of Niggajuice
Don't say his name 3 times or he might appear behind your back.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Yuri termination thread

Essentially the most solid theory we have is that, under her Yuri identity, she was handing some of her donors a direct donation link to send her money to bypass the company's cut of the revenue. In hindsight, the funniest part about this is that the first I heard of this was from some random reddit post that I assumed was just an empty rrat and was on the fence about posting in the first place, only for the tablet-jizzer to donate to her and realise she's using that same direct donation link under her new indie identity without changing the email address.

Bronze

She did what??? That’s why she got terminated??? Man I gotta find the thread on this.
That was what's believed but an insider said it's not the case. So take the theory with a grain of salt.

So part 3 did not happen? No post yet?

Last edited:

throwaway37

That was what's believed but an insider said it's not the case. So take the theory with a grain of salt.

So part 3 did not happen? No post yet?
If there's gonna be a part 3 I'm expecting them to drop it closer to JP debuts

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
If there's gonna be a part 3 I'm expecting them to drop it closer to JP debuts
yeah going by the pattern its probably 2-3 days before the debut to try and stir shit

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
yeah going by the pattern its probably 2-3 days before the debut to try and stir shit
Wonder if they'll try switching things up a little, considering how little of an effect doxing the established talents had. You'd have to be really plugged into insanely gay drama shit to even realize it happened.

Bronze

They will wait until few days before debuts to post one collab partner that will stir shit up here: Hexa :smugselen:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Wonder if they'll try switching things up a little, considering how little of an effect doxing the established talents had. You'd have to be really plugged into insanely gay drama shit to even realize it happened.
if they have anything else to play with then they will absolutely do it but given at how lackluster the part 2 and 2.5 is i actually highly doubt it

throwaway37

if they have anything else to play with then they will absolutely do it but given at how lackluster the part 2 and 2.5 is i actually highly doubt it
It depends what the actual goal was. If it was just to shit up /pcg/ they'd have targeted Lumi and Runie recently instead of girls that were mostly already known and random managers and done so before they would have gotten the warning from others. Only Panko and to a much lesser extent Airi caused any waves. If you really want to go on a wild theory you could say it was a fan of one of the girls who wasn't leaked trying to scare her into tightening opsec after digging himself and finding something he didn't like. This of course has zero evidence and is pure wild speculation.

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
If it was just to shit up /pcg/ they'd have targeted Lumi and Runie
I don't follow /vt/ shenanigans, what's special about Lumi and Runie at this particular moment?

throwaway37

I don't follow /vt/ shenanigans, what's special about Lumi and Runie at this particular moment?
Lumi's fans are always kinda parasocial and Runie is making waves as the hot new GFE girl. It just seems like if the goal is to fuck with fans you'd go after the ones you'd get the biggest response from exposing personal life info from. And that if you had a bunch of info you wanted to show you'd do it all at once instead of drip feeding to stop everyone else you had info on from plugging leaks to the public. It's very odd.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Yeah Lumi would be the biggest target, plus she has had the most drama around her since the Cyberlive days.

The questions do remain though if it's the same leaker/leak as the December pastebin or if it's new. If it's the same then they are definitely sitting on more information. If it's different then Phase has a major security issue that they haven't addressed for some time.

JMForte

I’m surprised there still on that. I thought they moved on to uwu posting given he’s more pippas type?
I think it's the same guy who was using uwu, used the same leg humping phrase, either that or it's the dude who posted this dox stuff, seeing as one of the posts includes "why was rezuul included in the leak" but I figure it's just the regular cuckposter who freaks out anytime Pippa talks to a male.
The questions do remain though if it's the same leaker/leak as the December pastebin or if it's new.
I wasn't really around during December, did something happen? or am I just blanking out on something I already know about? I hope not because I don't want dementia.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
I wasn't really around during December, did something happen? or am I just blanking out on something I already know about? I hope not because I don't want dementia.
There was a pastebin posted on /pcg/ in december, it's still up in the archives. Dec 11, 2023 post date if you want to look for it

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I think it's the same guy who was using uwu, used the same leg humping phrase, either that or it's the dude who posted this dox stuff, seeing as one of the posts includes "why was rezuul included in the leak" but I figure it's just the regular cuckposter who freaks out anytime Pippa talks to a male.

@seenister referenced a deleted PCG post where someone posted a similar pastebin with a bunch of names and addresses and referenced more data that was cut off. The names on there were not associated with any talents or handles so they went unnoticed. Besides Sakana (which is easy Kevin Li) two more names from it were confirmed with the current dox, Muumi and Airi's. However there are 4 (or 3 if one of the names is Americanized) names on that doc that haven't been revealed.

The most interesting one was that the two with Chinese names, Sakana and someone else either share or have shared the same address according to the form. However the form itself is a bit of a mess as it lists three addresses under Sakana, three addresses with two names under the other Chinese, and three addresses under Muumi. However the three addresses under Muumi were Airi's dox, Sakana and an unknown Korean sounding name.

Bronze

I've actually went and check the doxxer's posts as i was curious about something. One thing that bothered me and is probably nothingburger is that only Pippa's name is written in japanese order. Everyone else is in western order , except Shiina who doesn't have her surname for some reason. E: If this is from Pippa's discord stuff, then its very weird that Intern kun is posted as such and not as Aiko.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom