"hi mumei can you tell Kronii that im sorry i called her 'THE SHAME OF EN' during the MARIKA tourney I meant it as a joke and didn't mean to offend her, thank you for helping and sorry if its offtopic. im one of kroniis members, after the male collab i lost my temper said some mean things and she blocked me. i know its a lot to ask but could you tell her im sorry. She probably wont remember, forgive, or unblock me but i want her to know im sorry thank you for trying"Alexander Babski ($10-$100 supachats)

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

All right, a rejected love turn to hate. Why drip feed information? Why include a terminated member? Why include staff members? Internet-kun is very rarely talked about and I'm positive the talents have never talked about him on stream or even interacted with him in the first place.
An angry scorned person would absolutely do something like this. Harming the company = harming the person they are angry at.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
If anyone from Phase is reading this: if it is known for sure that this data was either obtained illegally or is being spread by a malicious actor, get a court order.
This is a completely different scenario than the last time with the Lia dox two and a half years ago, and it should be approached as such properly.
image.png

Null will probably remove the content, and is guaranteed to turn over relevant retained user data, though how much use that would be is up in the air, as it would probably be safe to assume someone leaking information like this would be using TOR, or at the very least a VPN.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Would it be impossible to not go "yeah sucks they got doxed. this breaks my heart. anyway here's all their social media." this time around?

Any other reason apart from blackmail wouldn't put Intern-kun's information, which was put it seems. If they only put that info last week people would have laughed and move on. In fact, I wouldn't have put it at all, unless he's secretly the CFO.

Its to create panic and chaos, with maybe a slight hope that Farms will harass them with newfound info. Which smells like "tolerance folks" narrative to me.
ADL or Atomwaffen, it doesn't matter. It's a widely used resource for both sides, you're just not allowed to say where you got it from if you're on the right side of history.

All right, a rejected love turn to hate. Why drip feed information? Why include a terminated member? Why include staff members? Internet-kun is very rarely talked about and I'm positive the talents have never talked about him on stream or even interacted with him in the first place.
To simply hurt the company. Yuri's dox is out there? Phase-Connect is at fault.

2XII

Head Schizo Prosecutor
An angry scorned person would absolutely do something like this. Harming the company = harming the person they are angry at.
To simply hurt the company. Yuri's dox is out there? Phase-Connect is at fault
I would happily agree with this if this was quite literally any other industry. But we've seen examples of this happening with other companies and them only targeting one girl. Mel from Hololive is the most famous example of this.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
There's something that I can't stop thinking about.

Why the Farms, and not here? Because they know they won't delete the post over there, right?
But for them to know that they'd have to know about Proctor's "no hard doxx policy". But you wouldn't know that if you're new here.
So why didn't they post it here first anyways, and then go to the farms when the post eventually gets deleted?

Maybe they didn't post the dox here to begin with because they're banned and proctor would recognize if they're using a sock account?
I'm gonna take my meds now, plis no bulli

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I would happily agree with this if this was quite literally any other industry. But we've seen examples of this happening with other companies and them only targeting one girl. Mel from Hololive is the most famous example of this.
Phase-Connect has a very specific kind of reputation as a whole for people who don't watch any of their talents.

Why the Farms, and not here? Because they know they won't delete the post over there, right?
But for them to know that they'd have to know about Proctor's "no hard doxx policy". But you wouldn't know that if you're new here.
So why didn't they post it here first anyways, and then go to the farms when the post eventually gets deleted?

Maybe they didn't post the dox here to begin with because they're banned and proctor would recognize if they're using a sock account?
If they're familiar with this place, the farms, and VT, they know that the hot goss will cross over pretty fast. It's not rocket science. Note how they included the additional pastebin link for easy sharing, instead of merely listing the information.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

I always knew that Violent Nugget was a fucking doxer mastermind

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
so this just concludes that the first one and this was clearly done with malicious intent
The fact it includes staff narrows down not only the rational for the leak but the scope for who could have caused it as well. The fucker really overplayed their hand here because there is zero fucking way aside from "Access to Phases systems" to know Muumi and Intern-kun.
i fucking swear if this was actually one of the new hires
No way, it would be absolute career suicide.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
The fact it includes staff narrows down not only the rational for the leak but the scope for who could have caused it as well. The fucker really overplayed their hand here because there is zero fucking way aside from "Access to Phases systems" to know Muumi and Intern-kun.

No way, it would be absolute career suicide.
people are irrational especially nowadays so theres still a chance of it being a new hire

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
Would it be impossible to not go "yeah sucks they got doxed. this breaks my heart. anyway here's all their social media." this time around?
I agree. Judging by that Panko fanart, information clearly leaks out of this thread, even despite it being member-only.
It would be wise to not be the malicious actor's personal army.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
Do you mean gen 3 / JPs or staff? If it's the former, I just don't see it. None of them show signs of menhera strong enough to warrant anything like that

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
New staff member maybe.

But if we're talking about new girls it's obviously Runie. After all she talks about how evil she is and doxxing your coworkers is pretty evil.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
This is my personal opinion on the matter. I obviously can't stop anyone from doing anything, but my gut read is this is done with malice, the best thing to do would be basically ignore it and not give the shithead what they clearly want.

Very specifically because it IS the Farms, and Null is Null. He won't remove anything short of a court order. And it's a well known place for leaking private information.
people are irrational especially nowadays so theres still a chance of it being a new hire
counter-point:

mentally ill women

see - Rushia
Occam's Razor - what makes the most sense? - A bad actor somehow got access to the files either via intrusion or heel-turn? Or a talent spends months prepping for debut to finally make it in a company and earn some fame and fortune vTubing for Phase only to piss it all away by doxing everyone 2-3 weeks into their career? I discount it because a significantly more likely explanation exists.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Honestly the simple answer could be one of two things

1) The don't know about this place
2) They couldn't get past the sign up screening

Bronze

Its probably way better to put the blame there so u can go "Farms bad, they dox vtubers" if it became big news, while also damaging the company.

Farms is an easy scapegoat. Not like majority of public will say "Nah Farms wouldnt do that" its also more relevant compare to here imo, and they might not know here as been said

E:I was always of the opinion that it would be better to do the research in a more inner circle place, and withheld the info for some time before putting here(if at all, but thats too optimistic). Not my place to intervene though.

Last edited:

RedRage

KF acts as a shield. Everyone jumps to blaming kiwis so its a quick fix to deflect. Someone also vague posted about it on pcg soon after, might be they are trying to stir the thread with it knowing some of the girls and mods do check/post there like AF and Pippa. Motivation could be anything from blackmail to revenge, seems too spaced out to be the usual schizo dumping everything at once, unless it is a schizo thats having to dig through a bunch of data or scrapped logs while verifying shit.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If anyone from Phase is reading this: if it is known for sure that this data was either obtained illegally or is being spread by a malicious actor, get a court order.
This is a completely different scenario than the last time with the Lia dox two and a half years ago, and it should be approached as such properly.
image.png

Null will probably remove the content, and is guaranteed to turn over relevant retained user data, though how much use that would be is up in the air, as it would probably be safe to assume someone leaking information like this would be using TOR, or at the very least a VPN.
Lol inb4 they use it to take down this thread too.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I'm gonna have to see the proof of work on the fucking Muumi and Intern-kun dox to know how it was pieced together with public information, or else I'm calling either bullshit or saying it confirms this is actual blackmail/someone with insider knowledge scorned.
If I'm reading between these lines correctly, does that mean you got the others by yourself? :pippasquish:
I'm sorry to say I'm a sickly, curiosity-driven individual, and will sit on compromising information and do absolutely nothing, and I assume there's others like me around, that's why we gossip after all. I don't care about their names or addresses though, I just want to see who's the individual behind the character.

Now that this confirms it's either blackmail or malice, does it gives more ammo for the argument that a Brave/JP rrat is slithering behind PC to remove them early from the local competition?
0115-150255.png

Bronze

Lol inb4 they use it to take down this thread too.
Better safe than sorry tbh. Any member can see this place afaik, so its a relatively open source of info. plus those who really care probably have it archived somewhere else. Everyone else can just live in ignorance like me :shubaIapprob:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom