"Your actions make me happy! I want to hug!"Aki Rosenthal

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
So there are indeed more parts. Lends credence to the theory that it got scraped off multiple files over time.

The fact that it's 2 JPs + Yuri/Nano + Staff members makes me think this is from a completely different file. Remember that part 1 had Pippa's new address, while these are possibly older files.

EDIT: The numbers on Iori's email though...is she the elusive :holohag: Prime?

Nooooo!!! They doxxed Nasa-chan!!!
Rrat time: This fucker is pushing his luck, no way in hell Fishman will let this go on. Kudos to him though, just shutting up and letting this blow over. I'm sure the other girls have wiped their socials with any incriminating evidence that'll hurt them if they're not THAT retarded.
The good news is that Nasa really does live innawoods if true so the chance of actual harm is unlikely, hopefully. Opsec-wise, Nasa is kind of vulnerable though considering she has some fleshposts up on main, but I'm guessing the language barrier will work to cover up much of her other online presence.

Last edited:

desudesu

If it's true then Muumi lives 5 minutes away from Shiina.
That just gives even more credence to shiina being the other person who met up with sakana in person before gen 2 was hired

God's Strongest Dragoon

The numbers on Iori's email though...is she the elusive :holohag: Prime?

Titanosaurus said:
I don't know anything about lumi but people say (no proof) she's 26-27ish, which would make sense. "Mysterious oldest" and Airi (second oldest) must be 28 or more, but how much is anyone's guess. The way Tenma and Airi discussed it made it seem like it ("Did you know about...her?")might be a significant amount older though.
Considering the assumptions that ????? as the oldest being one of the Japs, I'd put money on Iori.

2XII

Head Schizo Prosecutor
Uploaded at 5:38 a.m. in the morning on a Monday and log outs as soon as the post goes up. It's been almost a week since the original post with the same MO. Extremely early morning post then dips seconds later.
What's interesting is this was uploaded during another important announcement, Phase members collaborating with Hololive members but several hours off this time.

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
1705332876929.png

Fishman hired top Iranian super hackers to stop the leak. SADGE

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Uploaded at 5:38 a.m. in the morning on a Monday and log outs as soon as the post goes up. It's been almost a week since the original post with the same MO. Extremely early morning post then dips seconds later.
What's interesting is this was uploaded during another important announcement, Phase members collaborating with Hololive members but several hours off this time.
so this just concludes that the first one and this was clearly done with malicious intent

Bronze

so this just concludes that the first one and this was clearly done with malicious intent
Any other reason apart from blackmail wouldn't put Intern-kun's information, which was put it seems. If they only put that info last week people would have laughed and move on. In fact, I wouldn't have put it at all, unless he's secretly the CFO.

Its to create panic and chaos, with maybe a slight hope that Farms will harass them with newfound info. Which smells like "tolerance folks" narrative to me.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Oh no, he's proved that they are all hot. Surely this will kill Phase Connect :smugselen:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm gonna have to see the proof of work on the fucking Muumi and Intern-kun dox to know how it was pieced together with public information, or else I'm calling either bullshit or saying it confirms this is actual blackmail/someone with insider knowledge scorned.

2XII

Head Schizo Prosecutor
Any other reason apart from blackmail wouldn't put Intern-kun's information, which was put it seems. If they only put that info last week people would have laughed and move on. In fact, I wouldn't have put it at all, unless he's secretly the CFO.

Its to create panic and chaos, with maybe a slight hope that Farms will harass them with newfound info. Which smells like "tolerance folks" narrative to me.
But if the goal was to encourage harassment wouldn't make more sense to use clarinet tactics instead of just silently posting it to KF with no flare?
Someone on the inside has to be going for blackmail and is slowly leaking sensitive information as time goes on. There's no other explanation at this point.

Awoogers

wait muumi was also doxxed?

shit my mole argument is getting too real and im not liking it

JMForte

Did someone attempt one of those hentai plays and try and sleep with a talent and get rebuffed and is now seething about it?

Awoogers

i fucking swear if this was actually one of the new hires

Bronze

But if the goal was to encourage harassment wouldn't make more sense to use clarinet tactics instead of just silently posting it to KF with no flare?
Someone on the inside has to be going for blackmail and is slowly leaking sensitive information as time goes on. There's no other explanation at this point.
I Can't deny the insider theory. Generally the case. Especially if fishman is actually on a business trip, it may be timed, so likely.

But if you are an "ally" you most likely believe Farms doesnt need any encouragement. I never was an ally, I was opposite in fact, but even then I've heard the forums infamy. For all they know, Farms will target anyone with proper info. At least that was the narrative they've pushed. It may also be both.

Too suspicious this happens immediately after, not enough built trust either. But def not impossible.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I'm gonna have to see the proof of work on the fucking Muumi and Intern-kun dox to know how it was pieced together with public information, or else I'm calling either bullshit or saying it confirms this is actual blackmail/someone with insider knowledge scorned.
Dw give it 4 days and people here will figure out if Muumi is hot or not

Still, the MO is strange, Kiwifarms wont take it down but doing it in a thread where it eventually get buried by discussion is somewhat strange

JMForte

It could be, could also be an old hire sitting on the information waiting for new hires so they can drop it to make it look like new hires.

Salado

2XII

Head Schizo Prosecutor
Did someone attempt one of those hentai plays and try and sleep with a talent and get rebuffed and is now seething about it?
If that were the case then we wouldn't be slowly fed information like this. We all know how schizo's act when they get rejected. Would be seeing this information all over /VT/, Twitter, etc etc.

JMForte

If that were the case then we wouldn't be slowly fed information like this. We all know how schizo's act when they get rejected. Would be seeing this information all over /VT/, Twitter, etc etc.
Your assumption is that it would be a schizo.

2XII

Head Schizo Prosecutor
Your assumption is that it would be a schizo.
All right, a rejected love turn to hate. Why drip feed information? Why include a terminated member? Why include staff members? Internet-kun is very rarely talked about and I'm positive the talents have never talked about him on stream or even interacted with him in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom