"Oh that's nice! Usually they say I have a face for radio... lol!"Mozumi Pichi

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Would it be impossible to not go "yeah sucks they got doxed. this breaks my heart. anyway here's all their social media." this time around?

ADL or Atomwaffen, it doesn't matter. It's a widely used resource for both sides, you're just not allowed to say where you got it from if you're on the right side of history.

To simply hurt the company. Yuri's dox is out there? Phase-Connect is at fault.
You are asking the PC fanbase too much

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Maybe she's hafu or adopted?

What's the point of trying to dox employees of Phase with no public presence? Imagine working as a goddamned intern and finding out that your info was spread over the internet by autists just because of where you happen to work. If this is yet another gayop to convince us to pursue these leads for the sharty, I have zero interest in doing so for Muumu or Intern-kun.
there'd be no way to verify muumi bc very very little has been said by her or by others.

we knew shiinas was right because the related people were correct

yeah sucks they got doxed. this breaks my heart. anyway here's all their social media." this time around?
mmm not interested in these people? haha

e: we had lia, tenma, pippa from oopsies on stream. dunno how they got muumi and chinkkun

Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast
Why the fuck would you post an interns details? Noone gives a shit what slave labour fishman uses to pack merch orders.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Why the fuck would you post an interns details? Noone gives a shit what slave labour fishman uses to pack merch orders.
Maybe when people find his facebook he turns out to be a handsome guy for the 5 women in the forum to fawn over and send marriage requests

httn

Hag enthusiast
Maybe when people find his facebook he turns out to be a handsome guy for the 5 women in the forum to fawn over and send marriage requests
It was all a ploy to ruin Proctors Groomcord..

Bronze

I assume its not to prove innocence by becoming victim, so they probably threw everything they had because reaction isnt what they wanted and they angy and may not have access to other staff info.

It cant be someone they fired, if they even did, right? Thats also too risky.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Lol inb4 they use it to take down this thread too.
It's not like it's unwarranted at this point. It's clear to me, based on staff dox, that this was not some autist open intelligence pet project and that someone got a hold of a set of their internal files through likely illegal means. What worries me is that they may have gotten consumer info depending on how badly they get breached.

2XII

Head Schizo Prosecutor
It cant be someone they fired, if they even did, right? Thats also too risky.
That I find impossible, with Pippa's address being up to date there's no way a fired staff could get their hands on the that.
Edit: unless it was a recent firing of course.

JMForte

Well to be honest, probably to do damage to the company, make it harder for Phase to hire. If you knew about this stuff and had the potential to apply for a job, how much would this influence you?
That I find impossible, with Pippa's address being up to date there's no way a fired staff could get their hands on the that.
Edit: unless it was a recent firing of course.
It's not even exactly her up to date address, it's already known she moved back in with her parents and we got her parents address back in 2022 when she was first doxed.

Tubedude

I'm really out of the loop on so much shit, huh? Wow.
Lia's schedule shows her and Rie collabing with Flayon and Ollie. StarsEN and HoloID so assuming based on history it's easier to get collabs with those two branches vs HoloEN itself, but still a 'big' collab. Think Lia's collab with Pomu could be considered bigger news, but that's debatable tbh.

Lia schedule for the week posted in the community tab of her YT. Super interesting week for her.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Think Lia's collab with Pomu could be considered bigger news, but that's debatable tbh.
Id argue that was bigger ngl

No offence to either HoloStars or ID but she had a 1:1 collab where she exclusively shot the shit with a main talent of a mainstay branch (not to Niji anymore apparently) of the biggest JP company size wise

But either way this is still a great step for Phase

JMForte

>look into intern kun
>phone number linked to woman in her 50s
>same name but just shortened
>same address
Not entirely sure on the name stuff because I don't know Chinese name shit, but regardless, what the fuck?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
>look into intern kun
phone number linked to woman over 50same name just shortened>same address
Not entirely sure on the name stuff because I don't know Chinese name shit, but regardless, what the fuck?
:holohag::hololove:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
If I'm reading between these lines correctly, does that mean you got the others by yourself? :pippasquish:

I'm sorry to say I'm a sickly, curiosity-driven individual, and will sit on compromising information and do absolutely nothing, and I assume there's others like me around, that's why we gossip after all. I don't care about their names or addresses though, I just want to see who's the individual behind the character.

Now that this confirms it's either blackmail or malice, does it gives more ammo for the argument that a Brave/JP rrat is slithering behind PC to remove them early from the local competition?
0115-150255.png
I dont know
Why the fuck would Brave Group contract a spy and get info trough ilegal meanings and just use said information to drop it into the farms?
Doesnt make much sense
There are more harmful things a conglomerate of vtuber companies could do to remove them from play

JMForte

Looking into this, I think they got the mom. Again. Somehow. I found a guy on one of those people finder websites who is connected to the address thing that connects them is this dudes first name is what is set as the middle name on the dox. This dudes middle name isn't even on the dox. This entire thing is really weird.

RedRage

Looking into this, I think they got the mom. Again. Somehow. I found a guy on one of those people finder websites who is connected to the address thing that connects them is this dudes first name is what is set as the middle name on the dox. This dudes middle name isn't even on the dox. This entire thing is really weird.
I've not been digging into the info itself, mainly cause I'm not too interested, but have the previously unknown ones all been relatives instead of the people themselves? Perhaps trying to avoid legal issues from PC by avoiding directly leaking the staff/talent info thats not already available somewhere?
E: Not a lawyer, would that even protect whoever is doing this then? I could see it maybe being used as a defense in the case of a lawsuit, but not against any charges, if they'd be applicable, again, not a lawyer.

Last edited:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I've not been digging into the info itself, mainly cause I'm not too interested, but have the previously unknown ones all been relatives instead of the people themselves? Perhaps trying to avoid legal issues from PC by avoiding directly leaking the staff/talent info thats not already available somewhere?

Pages and pages ago someone suggested that we were seeing the contents of an emergency contact list, and that continues to appear to be a reasonable explanation.

JMForte

Pages and pages ago someone suggested that we were seeing the contents of an emergency contact list, and that continues to appear to be a reasonable explanation.
Yeah that's what I am starting to think, the phone number on the people finder page was labeled a landline, I don't know how accurate the page is, the guy also had a different wireless number on the page labelled as his as well.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
it was only panko with the moms info.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I dont know
Why the fuck would Brave Group contract a spy and get info trough ilegal meanings and just use said information to drop it into the farms?
Doesnt make much sense
There are more harmful things a conglomerate of vtuber companies could do to remove them from play
It's just a schizo fan, let's face it. This isn't some hackerman 3000 thing, it's just some guy who's very menhera and found a way to source info.
It's interesting to me that this happened to phase before it happened to Holo/Niji though, to my knowledge we don't know the addresses of Holo girls and less so of management.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom