"I threw up over my pizza, they had to throw it away; But the pizza was cold by then, the cheese would have been hard enough, I could've rinsed the puke off"Mozumi Pichi

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

2XII

Head Schizo Prosecutor
It's just a schizo fan, let's face it. This isn't some hackerman 3000 thing, it's just some guy who's very menhera and found a way to source info.
A schizo wouldn't just simply post doxx information and disappear. He'd be doing a lot of bragging and taunting while in reality the doxxer posts and logs out immediately.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
A schizo wouldn't just simply post doxx information and disappear. He'd be doing a lot of bragging and taunting while in reality the doxxer posts and logs out immediately.
Then who do you think it is? Who the fuck would have such a big ass grudge with a random smallish corpo that has done nothing wrong?

RedRage

It's just a schizo fan, let's face it. This isn't some hackerman 3000 thing, it's just some guy who's very menhera and found a way to source info.
It's interesting to me that this happened to phase before it happened to Holo/Niji though, to my knowledge we don't know the addresses of Holo girls and less so of management.
IMO its too controlled, some retard getting his hands on this would either blow his load instantly and brag about every way they did it, or we'd have some multipage manifesto with the info sprinkled in. I don't think its corpo espionage, but my bets on some staffer.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Then who do you think it is? Who the fuck would have such a big ass grudge with a random smallish corpo that has done nothing wrong?
troons because troons is what im thinking

they didnt stop yapping about PC ever since pippa played hogwarts

turranc

Nano's cat really does confirm her huh
we knew shiinas was right because the related people were correct
Maybe I misread but weren't you going off the wrong person's fb page? At least the one I knew had been private for ages

Bronze

I know an entire army that has flags that hate this corp. If not for anything else, for what they allowed to happen during Hogwarts legacy drama, and the fact they haven't bend the knee afterwards. Not like they try to understand anyone but themselves either

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
big ass grudge with a random smallish corpo that has done nothing wrong?

thats where its fucky and there are people who are faggy about Phase's existance and endorsement of slightly more edgy than usual content like Pippa's initial jokes about Josh and Kiwifarms, to anyone against those sites or even things tangientially just related to them like Metokur it would be a big thing to seethe against, im not saying this is the chief reason, just one of many possible angles since we have no leads, we just had some faggy redditor think a fuwamoco anti was a diehard phase fan because he chatted in Panko's chat a couple times, when a basic twitter skim made him to be a hardcore Himemori Luna fan with little to no tweets about phase talents

I doubt its another corpo as people have said since there are many ways you can do corpo fuckery behind the scenes than risking having a doxer someday spilling the beans he did it for you or people somehow finding out after an investigation

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I doubt its another corpo as people have said since there are many ways you can do corpo fuckery behind the scenes than risking having a doxer someday spilling the beans he did it for you or people somehow finding out after an investigation
Yeah "le spyonaje" is a retarded paranoid idea. I think only akio? was it? has done something like that. And their strategy mostly consisted of having people apply for other corpos to spy on their recruiting methods.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Nano's cat really does confirm her huh

Maybe I misread but weren't you going off the wrong person's fb page? At least the one I knew had been private for ages
the wrong fb was link in the report but the familial relationship, properties and certifications were right.

2XII

Head Schizo Prosecutor
Somebody on the inside. With intern-kun and Muumi doxxed there's no way it could be anybody else. They're both literal nobodies with Muumi having about 4,000 followers on Twitter and zero streaming presence there's no other way this information could have gotten out there.

RedRage

I know an entire army that has flags that hate this corp. If not for anything else, for what they allowed to happen during Hogwarts legacy drama, and the fact they haven't bend the knee afterwards.
Right, I don't doubt they have an axe wound to grind, but more so how someone unstable enough to subscribe to that would end up in a position to have this info in the first place. Fishman is dumb about a lot of things, but being good with staff/talent choices is one of his highlights, and those sorts tend to send up more than enough red flags to warn reasonable people.

turranc

the wrong fb was link in the report but the familial relationship, properties and certifications were right.
Ah. I really didn't care enough about her family to ever look into them

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Somebody on the inside. With intern-kun and Muumi doxxed there's no way it could be anybody else. They're both literal nobodies with Muumi having about 4,000 followers on Twitter and zero streaming presence there's no other way this information could have gotten out there.
>Somebody on the inside...
ADD IT TO THE LIST OF CRIMES
1705351999053.png

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

2XII

Head Schizo Prosecutor
troons because troons is what im thinking
they didnt stop yapping about PC ever since pippa played hogwarts

I know an entire army that has flags that hate this corp.
Not them lol, here's what they would say if they really were the culprits.
"Here is the doxx of the Nazis and bigots that rallied their fan bases to kill trans lives! We're here to show that bigots are not safe in this world!
Trans rights are human rights!"

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
"Here is the doxx of the Nazis and bigots that rallied their fan bases to kill trans lives! We're here to show that bigots are not safe in this world!
nah have you seen the MO?, they dont always wave dox openly since its a fine way to get doxed in retaliation instead, since usually people have shit opsec, dumping it on Kiwi and having people use it behind the scenes wether they are part of that tranny group or not sounds sensible for that gay op playbook

Bronze

On one hand I agree, but on the other a bit smarter one wouldn't say anything. "The menhera company and evil harassers" should end up making it a huge deal anyway, then they can speak like they've just learned it by reading. Any other open act would paint a target behind them for Phase and Farms and even if Phase wouldn't act too rashly, Farms definitely would.

Insider seems more likely though. This is for the offchance its not an insider

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Okay, come on now, guys. I'm just as transphobic as the next guy here, but the vermintide are very clearly not the perps. It is almost certainly either a scorned insider leaking confidential information, or the result of some kind of data breach/hack, maybe even a combination of both. There is literally no way that Muumi or Intern-Kun would be doxed otherwise.

2XII

Head Schizo Prosecutor
Yeah I agree with this, if it really was a tranny they would have done something much sooner than wait almost a year to do any damage.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Strange that he did not offer up Kevin's whole ass personal info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom