Archivist
Last edited:

throwaway37

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
You've all done a great job finding the girls and confirming they're all very attractive, how many boyfriends have you found though :smugpipi:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

niggaphil

You've all done a great job finding the girls and confirming they're all very attractive, how many boyfriends have you found though :smugpipi:
Well, at least we can confirm Panko Manko won't have a BBC/immigrant as her boyfriend. Or else her family will disown her immediately :smugselen:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Well, at least we can confirm Panko Manko won't have a BBC/immigrant as her boyfriend. Or else her family will disown her immediately :smugselen:
I already thought she was S tier you don't have to sell me on bumping her up to SS :ironmousekek:

famous artist pipkun

some pcg anon pegged her bf as being a fellow guinea. did uruka manage to nibble on that Will gook's tip?

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
A few exes, nothing current yet. I have immediately unfollowed and begun to anti the :WHORE!!!:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
damn bro

Also I'd be very surprised if most of them don't have bfs
Do you think that socially well-adjusted women would choose to be anime girls? I could see one or two of them having someone, but most?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Why, are you curious if they're attractive too? 🌈

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
damn bro

Also I'd be very surprised if most of them don't have bfs
If girls on Shiina's attractiveness level are genuinely aging into dusty womb status alone I think the incel/femcel crisis just took an interesting turn, humans are becoming panda

throwaway37

If girls on Shiina's attractiveness level are genuinely aging into dusty womb status alone I think the incel/femcel crisis just took an interesting turn, humans are becoming panda
Don't worry there'll be another billion pajeets and africans soon. Phase Somalia is in the works to capitalize on this expanding market.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Is an Italian much better?
Some people argue over whether Italians are white or not. Having seen the pictures, I can say with 100% certainty that this one is.

famous artist pipkun

wontons usually lead to more potsickers

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Some people argue over whether Italians are white or not. Having seen the pictures, I can say with 100% certainty that this one is.

Must be Northern Italian.

You know what they say, Africa begins south of Rome.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Italians aren't white, I refuse to accept this.

You don't call Sammy Sosa or Michael Jackson white either just cause they have pale skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom