Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Italians aren't white, I refuse to accept this.

You don't call Sammy Sosa or Michael Jackson white either just cause they have pale skin.
Panko is irrefutably white, probably whiter than you if you're an amerimutt.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Italians aren't white, I refuse to accept this.

You don't call Sammy Sosa or Michael Jackson white either just cause they have pale skin.
Post hands

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Average Panko whiteness denier hands

I Wanna Die

Average Panko whiteness denier hands

I can handle being accused of having dark skin but accusations of semitic descent are just too far man.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I can handle being accused of having dark skin but accusations of semitic descent are just too far man.
Well if you're British or German, those are basically the same thing as semitic nowadays.

I Wanna Die

Well if you're British or German, those are basically the same thing as semitic nowadays.
IDK if modern news is anything to go by your average bong or kraut is named Muhammed and is suspiciously tan with a wife who looks like she's 10.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
For those lurking, a helpful summary of Page 53.

1691094524379484 (1).png

lolwatagain

If girls on Shiina's attractiveness level are genuinely aging into dusty womb status alone I think the incel/femcel crisis just took an interesting turn, humans are becoming panda
The Rrat Utopia experiment was real. :cursedbae:

Anyway, does anyone else feel a strong urge to spend all day preening?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I think we can all agree that Italians, being a mediterranean peoples, are exactly as white as semitic peoples of all kinds.
There is something to be said for the British empire being built by merchants who used foreign mercenaries to suppress the natives.

Everything the Jews are routinely accused of, the British actually did do.

Atlas

I think we can all agree that Italians, being a mediterranean peoples, are exactly as white as semitic peoples of all kinds.

There is something to be said for the British empire being built by merchants who used foreign mercenaries to suppress the natives.

Everything the Jews are routinely accused of, the British actually did do.
Yeah, but the British are based for doing it.

Main Account

👊😎

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Bronze

Who the fuck is "Intern-kun"?
A staff member is called that iirc, if they are even still in. Not someone people bother to learn more, unlike talents. If someone like that is there, this means they are putting just anything they've found. I guess 2 people who always wanted to know Intern-kun can be glad

Last edited:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Nano's name sounds incredibly white.
Maybe she's hafu or adopted?

What's the point of trying to dox employees of Phase with no public presence? Imagine working as a goddamned intern and finding out that your info was spread over the internet by autists just because of where you happen to work. If this is yet another gayop to convince us to pursue these leads for the sharty, I have zero interest in doing so for Muumu or Intern-kun.

Bronze

What's the point of trying to dox employees of Phase with no public presence? Imagine working as a goddamned intern and finding out that your info was spread over the internet by autists just because of where you happen to work. If this is yet another gayop to convince us to pursue these leads for the sharty, I have zero interest in doing so for Muumu or Intern-kun.
Either a desperate attempt to get what they've aimed with first part, trying to hurt Phase as much as possible(imo) or they didn't get the money they want, if it was blackmail. Well, just in case I'll stay away for the possibility that 1 intern-kun simp appears and info dumps.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

AmeSame

If it's true then Muumi lives 5 minutes away from Shiina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom