"Penis too big? There's no such thing, as long as you've got a will, you've got a way baby!"Kirschey

EvilToaster's Escapades - Sexpest vtuber Ambassador with a 57-page Google Doc

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter

someone dropped the bomb against toaster

To the surprise of no one this is the kind of guy he is

View attachment 76508

That one section where she goes on about how, when they first started talking, he told her about all his 'traumas' I was just cringing out of my skull. Can you imagine it? "Hi my name is bob and these are my traumas and triggers."
What the hell is wrong with people? If I just met someone and they immediately acted like that I would never want to engage with them again.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Archive
What is this whiny cunt on about? If you shower frequently, don't look or act like a creep/sped and have genuine interest in anime, you should have no issues with most women at most conventions beyond your own shyness. If you're doing this AND wearing fandom merch/cosplaying, it's even easier to talk to weeb women.

Additionally, the girlies are giving each other affection because they know each other. They don't know you. And they prefer to know people who aren't going to go "Where's my hug?" on them.

In short, :tenmakys::magnicope:

You're referring to a man in his 30s who's a self-confessed retard and throwing up major AGP red flags. If nothing else, I can believe that worming his way into a middle-management style position of power and abusing it to force women to be nice to him is legitimately the only positive female interaction he's capable of getting.

Zyklon Mag

In the document he admit to wanting to be very touchy with any woman that get close to him, he is a massive sped and he could look like a god on earth but his massive autism will scare any woman away of him
I definitely missed that in the doc, screenshots were loading slow. Of course women don't want to be touchy feely with random men. Do (straight) men want to get touchy feely with random men? Fuck no:vomit:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
She comes off more manipulative than Toaster in that doc, I'm not surprised. What sort of allegations?
without getting into to much details groomed-hit 18-pregante-ditched

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
You're referring to a man in his 30s who's a self-confessed retard and throwing up major AGP red flags. If nothing else, I can believe that worming his way into a middle-management style position of power and abusing it to force women to be nice to him is legitimately the only positive female interaction he's capable of getting.
He seems to have an crippling amount of loneliness, zero self esteem, and a longing for the female touch. They combine to turn him into a swirling whirlpool of bad times that aggressively self-sabotages even if he finds a kind lady - although it seems like he only ever finds inexperienced people to put up with his shit until they don't. Agree about the AGP, he could really level up his guilt game in a major way with that.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
He seems to have an crippling amount of loneliness, zero self esteem, and a longing for the female touch. They combine to turn him into a swirling whirlpool of bad times that aggressively self-sabotages even if he finds a kind lady - although it seems like he only ever finds inexperienced people to put up with his shit until they don't. Agree about the AGP, he could really level up his guilt game in a major way with that.
So it's a genuine incel.

A Source Filmmaker

SFM animator and Anti-Simp
What a disgusting creep. This evil toaster guy is like the Vince McMahon or Dan Schneider, but involving Vtubers. This only makes the "drop in" feature, very sus.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
For the record, the man who's always reminded he's not one of the "girlies"...this guy:

Smelliest007

What a disgusting creep. This evil toaster guy is like the Vince McMahon or Dan Schneider, but involving Vtubers. This only makes the "drop in" feature, very sus.
Dan "Hold her tighter, she's a fighter" Schneider? Or Dan "the Hymen Divider" Schneider?

A Source Filmmaker

SFM animator and Anti-Simp

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Smelliest007

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Archive
What is this whiny cunt on about? If you shower frequently, don't look or act like a creep/sped and have genuine interest in anime, you should have no issues with most women at most conventions beyond your own shyness. If you're doing this AND wearing fandom merch/cosplaying, it's even easier to talk to weeb women.

Additionally, the girlies are giving each other affection because they know each other. They don't know you. And they prefer to know people who aren't going to go "Where's my hug?" on them.

In short, :tenmakys::magnicope:

The thing is, he's a heterosexual man who has placed himself in a community that is actively hostile toward heterosexual men, and is pathetically trying to play by all their arbitrary rules.

He is not allowed to unambiguously hit on women because of the ~power dynamics~ so he'd like to be "one of the girlies" so he can flirt with them more explicitly. He can't openly lust over women outside of the safe-horny muscle-mommy bullshit, so he tries to downplay his motivations as wanting to touch them to be affectionate, rather than to get him off.

The result is a checkbox-approved personality that comes off a thousand times creepier than if he just opened with "you're hot, wanna fuck?". @thhrang, if you have the TRD clip to hand, this would be a good time for it.

PipkinPipparoni

this does not surprise me in the slightest. he was annoying when he was on zentreyas streams and always came off like he was trying too hard. i will never forget the day he was in a huge collab with zentreya and i think it was geega and haruka and someone else maybe heavenly father.

but they were all playing apex and some other games too and a few days after the collab he tweets out how nobody ever wants to do collabs with him ever. that just rubbed me the wrong way big time and i had no idea he was a twitch ambassador as well.

curious to see if zen says anything bad about him since that would be a big nail in the coffin since zen seems to be willing to put up with anyone.

Mantine

Of course he's a sexpest. I don't need a 57 page document to tell me that.
1724434324498.png

chihirogumi

For the record, the man who's always reminded he's not one of the "girlies"...this guy:

Kinda hard to be one of the girlies when you look like one of the gooney beardmen from the gamergate days.
onQxe4b.jpeg

Zyklon Mag

The thing is, he's a heterosexual man who has placed himself in a community that is actively hostile toward heterosexual men, and is pathetically trying to play by all their arbitrary rules.

He is not allowed to unambiguously hit on women because of the ~power dynamics~ so he'd like to be "one of the girlies" so he can flirt with them more explicitly. He can't openly lust over women outside of the safe-horny muscle-mommy bullshit, so he tries to downplay his motivations as wanting to touch them to be affectionate, rather than to get him off.

The result is a checkbox-approved personality that comes off a thousand times creepier than if he just opened with "you're hot, wanna fuck?". @thhrang, if you have the TRD clip to hand, this would be a good time for it.
If he chooses to seek extended contact with a group that can't put away idpol for 2-3 days at a weeb fest, that's on him. Most people at cons are there to have fun. If he meets some Twitter nutjob that cries about stare rape, he has all the power in the world to GTFO and find better company. Twitterfags going "ugh straight men" hasn't stopped nerds from making friends or scoring in hotel rooms and never will.

Posting more fagtoaster here.
Screenshot_20240823-135224.png
Screenshot_20240823-140726.png
Screenshot_20240823-135323.png
Archive of GirlDM Clout Tweeting
Archive of VRChatting Wahmen
Archive of "It's my model's fault I don't get collabs"
Archive of "If I was smaller I could sexpest moar"

Smelliest007

without getting into to much details groomed-hit 18-pregante-ditched
So when's one of these shower chats going to leak and its anything but platonic.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
So when's one of these shower chats going to leak and its anything but platonic.
I have no idea what a platonic "shower chat" would even be. Like come on, if you're a woman and you're letting a dude listen in on you showering, what motive do you think he has?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Top Bottom