"By the way, Marine's boobs taste like pineapple!"Nekomata Okayu

Evil racist Nijisanji rejects DEI and embraces white supremacy (aka Kyo Kaneko graduation thread)

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
This dude already has plans since he Tweeted this last month.

Archive

Edit: Somewhere out there is probably a Pomudachi who decided to be a Kyomie and is asking themselves “was it because of me?”

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Edit: Somewhere out there is probably a Pomudachi who decided to be a Kyomie and is asking themselves “was it because of me?”
god help that person if he was also a Dragoon

Stunned But Dumb

god help that person if he was also a Dragoon
Now I can't help but imagine this ne guy who started as a fan of Yugo and every niji he hops to dies.
"Well, that sucked... I loved Yugo... but this Zaion girl looks cool, let's watch her!"
"Another one I loved, lost... She was so fun. Nina's soothing voice makes me feel better, so I'll join her communi-"
"Oh, well I did like Mysta in that one collab. That's it I'm going all in on the detective!"
"Maybe EN isn't right for me... Mika's pretty funny, I'll jus-"
"Pomu Rainpuff! I've always liked her and she is a pillar of Nijisanji and english vtubing! There's no way I'll lose an oshi by following he-"
rolls a die "Sure, Kyo. Whatever..."
"DAMMIT!!!!"

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Now I can't help but imagine this ne guy who started as a fan of Yugo and every niji he hops to dies.
"Well, that sucked... I loved Yugo... but this Zaion girl looks cool, let's watch her!"
"Another one I loved, lost... She was so fun. Nina's soothing voice makes me feel better, so I'll join her communi-"
"Oh, well I did like Mysta in that one collab. That's it I'm going all in on the detective!"
"Pomu Rainpuff! I've always liked her and she is a pillar of Nijisanji and english vtubing! There's no way I'll lose an oshi by following he-"
"DAMMIT!!!!"
hey man something similar happend to me, i liked Coco then Sana then Vesper and Magni, I started watching Nina just before she graduated because i found her Mount and Blade longplays fun and she was a blast in collabs....

SomeRando

"Was getting terminated part of your plan?"

"Of course"

"Well congratulations you got yourself terminated, what's the next step of your master plan?"

"Crashing Niji EN with no survivors"

PemAloeKenzoku

I went from Zaion to Selen with a dose of Pomu and Nina. Maybe I should target my views more carefully from now on

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Is kinda hilarious that every graduation announcement we were expecting is the one from Selen but is always someone else

Who is going to be the next in the chopping block? im betting in Aster
They lost Pomu so they're ging to keep a death grip on Selen. She's going to be NijiHardstuck until her body wilts away. The Pomu copy pasta can only be unrealized so now Selen is going to be kept alive to pump Niji merch while hooked up to oxygen in a wheelchair. She'll mentally snap but her shitass parents will sell the rights to her existence for a cut of the money she makes until they die as a last fuck you to her.

Seriously I hope she's next if she's trying to get out though because this is ridiculous. It's fuckin weird how there's like.. a communist bread line of people trying to collect their "I survived NijiSanji(branch that isn't JP)" shirt.
Honestly I almost expect Elira to be next. People keep guessing the names but the order's been all fucked up so despite me not being sure she wants out THAT bad it just seems like the next wrench that could fall in.

Stunned But Dumb

hey man something similar happend to me, i liked Coco then Sana then Vesper and Magni, I started watching Nina just before she graduated because i found her Mount and Blade longplays fun and she was a blast in collabs....
I went from Zaion to Selen with a dose of Pomu and Nina. Maybe I should target my views more carefully from now on
I was going to make the tired "haha, start watching FalseEyeD" joke but I just sincerely hope you two found someone who has no intention of graduating.

YugiBro

Casting Yamanba Magic
I'll give you 340 mexican pesos (20ish dollars for the non-spic) if you start watching Vox and/or Hex.

You can put them on mute for all I give a shit, I just need to see if you have the graduation superpower.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
"DAMMIT!!!!"
:depressedtako:

mine was gibara, roa, then kaichou

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I was going to make the tired "haha, start watching FalseEyeD" joke but I just sincerely hope you two found someone who has no intention of graduating.
dw i might do my part and start watching Hex or Froot

Zyklon Mag

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Add Marina to that list
i apologize, but im not strong enough to handle watching or even putting his stream on mute on the background

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

if i was them i would not take their words for granted given on how adamant niji is in making their talents as miserable as possible

then again its a luxiem fan so:botanshrug:
Tweet thread and way she writes looks funny, but I also can't blame them for their concern. That's a lot of big name graduations in span of a year. Selen fans are probably getting anxiety attacks from any Niji white bg black text announcement at this point, if they believe she'll return at least.

Ones who religiously defend the company like theres no issue despite all this deserve the laugh though

lmao

PemAloeKenzoku

I'll give you 340 mexican pesos (20ish dollars for the non-spic) if you start watching Vox and/or Hex.

You can put them on mute for all I give a shit, I just need to see if you have the graduation superpower.
I'll see what I can do

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
No way Vshojo picks this one right'??
He isnt friends with anyone there and isnt even popular enough to pach

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
This is a good smoke screen because this will distract dramafags from the Selen Situation until the graduation of this nigga
I forced myself to watch him to make a tierlist and he was so fucking boring that i couldnt believe he got picked up in the first place

He's from the wave that Niji basically took a look at all their applicants and only took people who had 100k+ sub channels regardless of their content. White Chocolate here had basically nothing but react content on his channel at the time he got in, there was no shot he was ever going to be interesting, the company was just trying to bank on the idea that if they were capable of pulling a large sub audience themselves even if they had no history of vtubing and giving them avatars.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Stop watching the laziest VTubers of the bunch, then, and watch the hard workers.
:smugazki:

Top Bottom