"We're going to go into the shower room with all the dead bodies... But wait a minute, that's a wooden door, I don't understand"Kirschey

Evil racist Nijisanji rejects DEI and embraces white supremacy (aka Kyo Kaneko graduation thread)

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
I WAS TAKING A FUCKING SHIT WHEN I SAW THE HEADER.
I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD I THINK THAT EVERYONE HEARD ME.
PRAISE BE TO FATSURI, THE FUCKING WIGGER IS GONE!!!
I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY!!!

:Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
"Wigger down."
CALLI NO!

*Not that wigger, the other one*
Oh fucking finally holy shit. Let's fuckin GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO insert your own zoomer horns and whistle meme sounds here<
Happy black history month. Pro move by Niji for that and congrats on their first W of the year! It's only fair to announce you're gonna throw away emulated old farm equipment on the first day of the month.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
1706808448292.png

Like, I literally just load up YT and this fucker already on it lol.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Saturnus

haha it's unou
The law of equivalent exchange is at play here.
NijisanjiEN sacrificed one of their best Livers (Pomu) to axe one of their worst (Kyo).
If Selen goes I'm putting my chips on Hex or Aster (WHO??) next.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
It's Aster. Astel from Holostars did nothing wrong.

Though truth to be told, I don't remember Aster being involved in any dramas, he's just... really forgettable?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If Selen goes I'm putting my chips on Hex or Astel (WHO??) next.
Come on man Aster is a femboy (literal) but Hex is endlessly more faggy than him
If somehow he is next then he will be the 2nd person who shit talked Zaion and then graduated too

PemAloeKenzoku

braindoko

Ok last one
-Kyo and Enna off-collab, later they make fun of their fans
https://files.catbox.moe/uhjmvb.jpg
https://web.archive.org/web/20230103070525/https://streamable.com/hyow1l

-Kyo is caught throwing Zaion under the bus on his roommate account, damage controls as Kyo (???) once called out pretending he was talking about someone else, and takes a break from streaming because of his "internet"

-Kyo implied on his Doctor stream that grindr (gay dating app) is full of pedophile groomers, which is a huge no-no for the LGBT community (VOD deleted)
https://warosu.org/vt/thread/44647671#p44651976
https://gofile.io/d/uC1ViL

For anyone curious why everyone is happy about this graduation

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Is kinda hilarious that every graduation announcement we were expecting is the one from Selen but is always someone else

Who is going to be the next in the chopping block? im betting in Aster

PemAloeKenzoku

Fuck this wigger for delaying Selens escape from Niji.

Stunned But Dumb

Unintentional comedic genius

I wanted to add to this. On one of Mika's last streams, a vtuber quiz show, Kyo apologizes for his comments during the stream in a similar way to his apology tweet as a joke. He very obviously didn't mean it. The stream this was from was Mika's and disappeared when she graduated, so all thats left are clips.

I never had anything against Kyo, but I won't pretend that I watched him when he wasn't with Enna. ggs, I guess. Really don't want to wait a whole month for Selen info

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Speaking of the Yamanba, what even is this :whatastory:.
My man, just a pro-tip, dont start a sentence with " i may not like you " under his fucking graduation post...
You think this is a strong starting line? Check out his video on situation:

When my dad died, everyone was sad except for me. I was the only person that was neccessarily (?) happy about it. Same with the Kyo's graduation from Nijisanji

Limkin

Though truth to be told, I don't remember Aster being involved in any dramas, he's just... really forgettable?
Not of his making, but someone posted about him opening onlyfans and announcing it to members. And noone doubted it, nor cared about him, to check for days. Everyone just assumed it was true and moved on. He did do a feet stream before, putting socks and jewelry on it, that didn't help him

Stunned But Dumb

Not of his making, but someone posted about him opening onlyfans and announcing it to members. And noone doubted it, nor cared about him, to check for days. Everyone just assumed it was true and moved on. He did do a feet stream before, putting socks and jewelry on it, that didn't help him
wasn't there something about him being upset with his fanbase called the "Asterbaters" or was that another hoax?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
You think this is a strong starting line? Check out his video on situation:
yeah this nigga is getting twitlonger-ed in a year or so, calling it now
A brave farmer sacrificed his 5 dollars to check if a membership post was real, and it wasnt

Top Bottom