"Just because I have a wife, does not mean I'm a lesbian"Fujikura Uruka

Evil racist Nijisanji rejects DEI and embraces white supremacy (aka Kyo Kaneko graduation thread)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Something something May
Something something pomu
Something something "a long while"

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

if i was them i would not take their words for granted given on how adamant niji is in making their talents as miserable as possible

then again its a luxiem fan so:botanshrug:

Punished Lurker

With every day that passes I get more and more things to add to that long post/rant I have been thinking about.

Also I hate that they keep saying "good things are coming" and then they hit us with more graduations, but I have to reserve my thoughts and more for the long post

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
As a NijiEN watcher and enjoyer

???

I guess :educateyourself2:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Imagine losing your marbles out of fear that someone you watch is possibly quitting the garbage company they work for.
These creatures have been institutionalized and they are not even in jail yet.

Bronze

Tweet thread and way she writes looks funny, but I also can't blame them for their concern. That's a lot of big name graduations in span of a year. Selen fans are probably getting anxiety attacks from any Niji white bg black text announcement at this point, if they believe she'll return at least.

Ones who religiously defend the company like theres no issue despite all this deserve the laugh though

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

I also feel bad for the fans but its obvious that Anycolor suddenly didnt care about the EN branch and thats what it lead to this happening in the first place

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
It's a good day when this backstabbing, racebaiting, wannabe black kid gets kicked to the fucking curb. Get bent and fucking kill yourself you stupid, lazy, good-for-nothing WIGGER.
1706806168066.png

wew

Male hag love!
Damn he was my bet for last year, was a month off
Oh well at least I don't have to hold up my end of the bet now and say who I am.
Bye bye kyo

:kyoracist::kyoracist::kyoracist:

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Thank God Nolan is banned. If he was still here then this thread would be three times as long as it is now and filled with nothing but impotent coping and seething from him being unable to comprehend the fact that nobody liked his pet wigger.

IMissTheOldInternet

I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW
Fuck, I wanted him to remain with the shitty corp, bound to never collab with his betters who have already left, due to the insult this would be to his nip owners.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Thank God Nolan is banned. If he was still here then this thread would be three times as long as it is now and filled with nothing but impotent coping and seething from him being unable to comprehend the fact that nobody liked his pet wigger.
speaking of that i imagine him sperging about it in his discord servers atm

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
speaking of that i imagine him sperging about it in his discord servers atm
Unban Nolan but only allow him to see/post in this thread

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
He reassures fans that good things are coming after he's gone, and that even he's a bit excited for them.
Yeah the first one being that he's no longer there.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
rip wigger femboy

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
With every day that passes I get more and more things to add to that long post/rant I have been thinking about.

Also I hate that they keep saying "good things are coming" and then they hit us with more graduations, but I have to reserve my thoughts and more for the long post
I mean, from the liver's perspective, a graduation from Nijisanji is a pretty good thing.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
I will be generous and give him until the end of this week for him to produce some sort of response on this graduation.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Unban Nolan but only allow him to see/post in this thread
Give him a limited number of times he can post, 1 for each day he didn't sperg since he was banned :smugpipi:

braindoko

Kyo clips/incidents
Another one, he likes talking shit but can't handle bantz

He got so tilted for losing Golf and getting Doppio'd that he deleted his POV, but the others stayed up

You know who else said she'll be in Niji for a long time? Pomu. NijiEN management just has that talent for ruining people's optimism

Top Bottom