"No way man, Dizzy is gross"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

Evil racist Nijisanji rejects DEI and embraces white supremacy (aka Kyo Kaneko graduation thread)

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
He never hid the fact that he was going to leave sooner rather than later and he never promised his fans forever and was pretty open with the fact he'd leave if he wanted to. I mean, this has to be the least surprising one to me because of how often he reminded his fans that he wasn't going to be around like the others.
Why would anyone want to watch someone like that? "I am here just to get some clout and then leave when things no longer go my way." No loyalty at all. What a cunt.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Why would anyone want to watch someone like that? "I am here just to get some clout and then leave when things no longer go my way." No loyalty at all. What a cunt.
grade A grifter behavior
makes even more sense on why the fucker threw zaion on the fly other than his blatant faggotry and hypocrisy to sweeten his image

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I am going to rrat he didnt like getting stealth suspended for saying the true about gooks

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
EVAYamanba DETECTED
DEPLOYING ANTI Yamanba TACTICS

Yamanba
Neger(dutch)
Neekeri
Nègre
Neger(auschwitz)
negro(pasta)
Negro(portugese)
Negrotei
негр
Negro(spanish)
Zenci
Негър
니가
You're too weak to use the correct words of power.

Jiggaboo.
Porch Monkey
Cotton Picker.
Yamanba.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Zyklon Mag

Kyo for Holostars. I want to see him and Altare collab and egg each other on until both of them hit peak racism.
Axel "Ni Hao Bitch" Syrios would end up asking why the white boy is trying to act like a negro

soap suds

Truly. I mean, I didn't expect much out of him since he mentioned on his PL that his "new job" was temporary, or something like that, and that he'd probably be back. I don't expect people with pretty established careers beforehand to drop everything for Niji, Ren and Fulgur both said similar things and are not leaving anytime soon, but with Kyo it was easy to see he saw this as a way to get some clout and then dip whenever his contract allowed him to.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
PROCTOR THINKS A MERE WORD FILTER CAN STOP ME? YOU FOOLS, I AM TOO RACIST TO STOP!

fortnitesmasherX

Speaking of the Yamanba, what even is this :whatastory:.
My man, just a pro-tip, dont start a sentence with " i may not like you " under his fucking graduation post.

A

I thought you didn't like him either. So why do you care?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
You're too weak to use the correct words of power.

Jiggaboo.
Porch Monkey
Cotton Picker.
Yamanba.
Jogger

All in all, lmao, with how everyone was waiting with bated breath a Selen graduation, and then Pomu graduates

A milestone many rrated to be "it" passes, and Kyo graduates

YugiBro

Casting Yamanba Magic
Because some people liked this Yamanba's content. Some people are more agnostic about their choice of who they put on their monitor/in their ear and only want to hear anime person talk and make retard noises.

I considered this dude dull whenever I saw him in collabs and eventually got turned off when I saw clips of how much of a whiny shit he was in his own streams.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Truly. I mean, I didn't expect much out of him since he mentioned on his PL that his "new job" was temporary, or something like that, and that he'd probably be back. I don't expect people with pretty established careers before Niji to drop everything though, Ren and Fulgur both said similar things and are not leaving anytime soon, but with Kyo it was easy to see he saw this as a way to get some clout and then dip whenever his contract allowed him to.
Yeah, it is one thing if people say it is their side gig or want to use the opportunity as growth or "I won't be here forever", but going around and always saying "yeah, I'm not gonna be here long" is real lame.

fortnitesmasherX

I cant tell if you're asking this to me or evanigga
You. Why do you care if someone responds that they don't like him when you don't like him either?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I remember that stream where Enna thought he was black and was shocked to find out he wasn't. Clips from that shocked me too. Thought for sure Kyo was black, and just marked it down as a little factoid, nothing more. Him turning out to be white sent me into hysterics, holy shit, what a fucking wigger.
Hm. Between Kyo and Flayon... if they're EN and Shota, they're either actually black or pretending to be?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

soap suds

Also here's a rrat that deserves some attention: some days ago (or it might have been yesterday) I saw in the NijiEN thread a discussion about Kyo seemingly comissioning a new Vtuber model from an artist that was discovered because he used his real name, although there was a debate of it was actually a model or an art asset for a DnD stream. At the moment I did not care so I just skimmed it, but it would be interesting to see if someone finds any more concrete information about this.
It's a pretty old rrat considering that he commissioned that model a while ago. I think it was only art actually, but I don't remember the details too well. As for whether or not I think he'll continue vtubing... I don't know. He always seemed more like a fleshtuber and enjoyed Twitch more, so we'll see if he goes back to just being Quinn or whatever his name is.
Quoting myself because I found the commission he did as Quinn. I was kind of right in the sense that all he commissioned was a character design/concept. So, it's not a full on model commission, but it could lead to one down the line.

Psielite

At this rate, Selen could only graduate at 2025, assuming there are another 10 nijiEn Livers are planning to graduate in next 10 months :smugselen:
My money's on her being the last member of nijien.

Top Bottom