"Yeah, I know, because lots - lots here - lots here money. Money money. I love money."Sakamata Chloe

Evil racist Nijisanji rejects DEI and embraces white supremacy (aka Kyo Kaneko graduation thread)

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
The first day of February folks! Ngl I thought the Announcement was about Selen at first.
I wonder if anyone at Niji is aware this is Black History Month

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I'd bet he's just gonna go back to fleshtubing, he has a lot of friends in that scene. Or maybe he caught a whiff of VShojo's vtuber to feet-tuber pipeline that Mysta is currently taking advantage of.
My brother in christ. I opened twitter and Kuro's fucking feet were the first thing on my feed. He's now muted on twitter.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Reinigen said this in the discord, I subscribe to this rrat
rrat.png
@reinigen your title shall henceforth be "Yamamba Killer of Anycolor".. we are watching your career with great interest.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Xuhle

I wonder if anyone at Niji is aware this is Black History Month
I'm sure they are kurosanji celebrate it's everyday as they wipe their tears with the 98% increase in profits they made from it

braindoko

Reinigen said this in the discord, I subscribe to this rrat
rrat.png
Graduation waiting list moving faster than 3D waiting list. WTF is this clown company

It's not even a rrat at this point, we know NijiID all wanted quits at the same time but they graduated month by month

USS IOWA

I wonder if NijiEN got demoralized when Pomu graduated and Selen is MIA, And probably the 'postponement' of their AR Live. I wonder how many more will leave the branch in the future.

hlwldlnf

Not surprised Kyo’a graduating, I can see he really treated this as just an opportunity to take going from a fleshtuber to a vtuber. Dude’s young as hell, if not the current youngest member of NijiEN if I remember correctly, he has other opportunities he can pursue.

Timing seems to be when contract expiration is happening, his graduation is about 4 months before iluna 2nd year anniversary, so if we’re gonna speculate Selen and when she graduates, it could be she could ride her contract until March ish because that’s 4 months away from Obsydia’s anniversary.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Finally a graduation I can fully endorse.

Kevin and Dizzy, Enna is gonna be looking for employment real soon, move your asses.

niggaphil

The nijisister moderation team in vt took so many Ls now, they gave up on making a stickied thread for Kyo graduation announcement. :smugselen:

frz

The nijisister moderation team in vt took so many Ls now, they gave up on making a stickied thread for Kyo graduation announcement. :smugselen:
is it incompetence or is it on purpose just so they can shit on him in /nijien/ ?

niggaphil

I wonder if NijiEN got demoralized when Pomu graduated and Selen is MIA, And probably the 'postponement' of their AR Live. I wonder how many more will leave the branch in the future.
Think about it, Homostar EN get 3D showcase faster than the rest of NijiEn except Pomu.

At this point i dont even know the Kurosanji actually did any 3d modelling at all.
Maybe they told lots of lies to the talent, and pull out covid shit
:smugselen:

Punished Lurker

Man I did not expect this at all, I thought that if Kyo graduated it would be later down the line, but even so I do have to admit some signs were there, besides that fan tweet some of Iluna made some sadposting tweets a couple of days ago, but I would have never imagined one of them would graduate, especially so close to Pomu

Honestly I have some mixed feelings about this, on one hand I did not watch the dude (except maybe in collabs) and I did not like his style of streaming (it seems too "Twitch style" for me if that makes sense?) so this is not a loss for me but on the other hand the rest of the livers will probably take the graduation hard, especially Pomu and whatever happened to Selen happening so recently, so I can't help but feel sad for them

Also here's a rrat that deserves some attention: some days ago (or it might have been yesterday) I saw in the NijiEN thread a discussion about Kyo seemingly comissioning a new Vtuber model from an artist that was discovered because he used his real name, although there was a debate of it was actually a model or an art asset for a DnD stream. At the moment I did not care so I just skimmed it, but it would be interesting to see if someone finds any more concrete information about this.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Well, that one came out of nowhere
:gurawho:

Fitting for one of the "Literal Who?" members. The only notable things about him have been whining about gamer words and that most recent sperg out last October/November.

niggaphil

Fitting for one of the "Literal Who?" members. The only notable things about him have been whining about gamer words and that most recent sperg out last October/November.
Also being the first one that threw Zaion under the bus, and being butthurt openly about Sayu's open letter about Kurosanji

I remembered he was so butthurt, and kept bitching on Hex Bday stream, making hex uncomfortable :smugselen:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Well, I don't follow nijiEN outside of what I can gather from forum banter but I still knew about the guy. What surprised me the most is, even when most inmates here like to take the piss out of him, nobody picked him for the deadpool.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Man I did not expect this at all, I thought that if Kyo graduated it would be later down the line, but even so I do have to admit some signs were there, besides that fan tweet some of Iluna made some sadposting tweets a couple of days ago, but I would have never imagined one of them would graduate, especially so close to Pomu

Honestly I have some mixed feelings about this, on one hand I did not watch the dude (except maybe in collabs) and I did not like his style of streaming (it seems too "Twitch style" for me if that makes sense?) so this is not a loss for me but on the other hand the rest of the livers will probably take the graduation hard, especially Pomu and whatever happened to Selen happening so recently, so I can't help but feel sad for them

Also here's a rrat that deserves some attention: some days ago (or it might have been yesterday) I saw in the NijiEN thread a discussion about Kyo seemingly comissioning a new Vtuber model from an artist that was discovered because he used his real name, although there was a debate of it was actually a model or an art asset for a DnD stream. At the moment I did not care so I just skimmed it, but it would be interesting to see if someone finds any more concrete information about this.
I think I remember that being brought up here, actually.

Either way, this retard always felt like a grifter to me.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
This is a good smoke screen because this will distract dramafags from the Selen Situation until the graduation of this nigga
I forced myself to watch him to make a tierlist and he was so fucking boring that i couldnt believe he got picked up in the first place

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Speaking of the Yamanba, what even is this :whatastory:.
My man, just a pro-tip, dont start a sentence with " i may not like you " under his fucking graduation post.

A

Top Bottom