Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
EIEN Project is dead, dave.

1729361115186.png

Last edited:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
I am utterly dumbfounded that not only VAllure managed to outlive them, but seems to be thriving.
I can hear smug Scottish chuckling from my house.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Interesting how they say that the talents had to purchase their IPs, but don't actually give a figure.

Bronze

This is 3rd corp Vreverie outlived. They are pretty persistent.

I'm curious why Zumi and Navi didn't buy their models, at least if the answer isn't just money related

Not-Username

Tbh as long as the chuubas continue and outstanding stuff gets delivered...not really a loss?! At least for the fans. I assume at least some of the talents might be inconvenienced by that. But is a new chance as well. Godspeed to them.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I am utterly dumbfounded that not only VAllure managed to outlive them, but seems to be thriving.
I figured this would happen soon as these guys were flashing warning signals for a while.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Kalion

:)
First time we've seen a company forward people to talent's new identities.
I only watched Zumi from this group and thought it was odd she just disappeared like two weeks ago.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Interesting how they say that the talents had to purchase their IPs, but don't actually give a figure.
you can stop vague posting now bossman they dead.

Bronze

First time we've seen a company forward people to talent's new identities.
I only watched Zumi from this group and thought it was odd she just disappeared like two weeks ago.
Her and Navi's alts are put in general thread. Ferumi's her I think
Then this would be Navi

Limkin

This is the one that had a girl sell a chair with her boyfriend cumstains and dick cheese on it right? How the fuck did they live this long is beyond me

frz

Am I the only one who go "eh" over this news.
It's more like a "finally they dead" rather than "oh wow so shocked I couldn't see this coming at all, what a big news this is completely worth Proctor's vagueposting, this will affect hololive"

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
As long as Skye is continuing as an indie, I'm fine with this.

TofuEnjoyer

Praying for VAllure's downfall.. but seeing how many retards and simps are backing it.. I can only wish it to crumble sooner rather than later.

jebby

Ok 👍

Helkar

...no?

this will affect hololive
Holo and the rest of vtubing are two entirely-separate entities by this point tbh.

Still, while not significant to "muh industry" overall, the trend of small-corpo implosions is pretty interesting to observe.

thirteenorphans

Amora talking about it. It's a shame, EIEN had some decent talents I enjoyed but they never really grew.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
It's more like a "finally they dead" rather than "oh wow so shocked I couldn't see this coming at all, what a big news this is completely worth Proctor's vagueposting, this will affect hololive"
The writing has been on the wall for a while now, even for someone like me who didn't watch or pay much attention to any of their talents, so this doesn't surprise me either. Really accelerated to "it's only a matter of time" when Kilia's graduation was announced.

frz

Holo and the rest of vtubing are two entirely-separate entities by this point tbh.
It was a joke with a direct reference to this
I hope you never realize how much this affected Hololive or how interconnected this all is. There's no such thing as an 'obscure niche microcorpo.'

Also, this is sweet.

you don't need to check the reactions, everyone migo-ed proctor.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
This is 3rd corp Vreverie outlived. They are pretty persistent.
vRev is fueled by rich Singaporeans with near infinite money and no care how they burn it. They're more likely to close it when they get bored than anything else.

Top Bottom