Connect the World: Hololive English 1st Concert

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Firsto concelt inu hambaga countury p-prease andastando

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
It's gonna be a HoloEN ERROR game coming to Steam.

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband
Project Hope gave us Yabairys, what if Project Despair gives a legitimately Seiso demon/devil V-tuber
Yeah that's what I said. It's gonna be DemonDice.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Yeah that was just okay. Very underwhelming from the cameraman drinking lean in the 2nd half, to the awkward scripted talk and especially JP/ID only doing 1 song with no interactions with the EN girls

But the performances themselves were very good. None of the choreography felt awkward and everyone's vocals were great. Fauna and Ame's improvements were amazing but you can tell all the girls put their heart into it. It's also always good to see Kiara completely owning the stage.

I gotta give my favorite to Mumei though. That Palette performance was genuinely beautiful and had emotional meaning with Towa essentially being her first HoloJP friend. I hope the menhera devil gets to see it, she would love it for sure.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Nyana recorded the announcements. This is the whole "teaser".

View attachment 34003
Other than the throne, there's also a round portal or something a 5 seconds. Other than that, not much to go on.

Project Despair seems most likely.

EDIT: The overall style really does remind me of Calli's, though, so I'm not ruling out a Calli thing.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
A solo debut at this point would be weirder than having no debut at all, especially with all the awkward moments due to IRyS having no actual genmates.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Best Performer:Kiara
2nd:Hakos
3rd:Irys
The scuff is due to HoloEN lack of staff the scripted parts were HORRIBLE but they didnt ruin the entire concert
3/5

Horo7618

No one in particular
especially JP/ID only doing 1 song with no interactions with the EN girls
Seriously. They'd have been better off leaving them out than announcing that lineup and giving us two songs with none of the EN girls. Annoying.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Call me a sap but I liked the speeches. Then again, I’m also in the majority
Honestly yeah despite the clear pre recordings I felt the sentiment behind everyone even down to Kronii's lack of focusing on herself and her experience in favor of hoping to make life better for everyone else like the walking lack of self esteem she is
Nyana recorded the announcements. This is the whole "teaser".

View attachment 34003
I think Project Despair or something to that effect is the best bet even fits with the "see you on the other side" (of hope)
Project Hope gave us Yabairys, what if Project Despair gives a legitimately Seiso demon/devil V-tuber

Crowd shots are fine if they are done like Holofes, wide shots form the back that show the crowd but also the stage not from the stage away from the show
You mean Towa?

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Oh yeah, and IRyS's MC segment was great, (paraphrased) "Now change the penlight color to your oshi! My oshi? Change it to my color because I should be your oshi!"

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I thought it was pretty disappointing overall. The performances were great but the camerawork was dogshit and it should have had another half hour or more of mixed group songs.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
A new HoloLive EN Member tease? That's too optimistic, let's go full-on-despair:

If there's a throne in the teaser, this is clearly going to be another KING cover, as is tradition

Please look forward to it

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I am weird if my favorite parts were ID and JP songs?
I think they should NOT bring the top Holos of other branches for this.It was their first concert after all.Some one more chill could work

Prudent Lurker

They definitely added JP and ID to just to pad out time and possibly get more sales huh?
My beat eater dreams will have to wait until Reine's live I guess but Ollie's seems to be the obvious choice for Calli to appear in assuming they won't share guests.
Takamori definitely the correct choice to open things up. For sure the two with the most stage experience.
I honestly think they should've separated Baerys and Takamori for the mc parts to even out the awkwardness from the rest.

Solo parts were great even though I have some gripes with Takamori(Kiara's vocals are good but compared to Gura finally dropping her character voice it really just made me pissed that she's still holding back, and then the opposite problem for me with Calli where she can do choreo, top end of EN dancers imo but chose to do that; while it was her best performance of Wanted Wasted, I also felt we've seen enough of it and the closer should've been an emotional song like End of A Life or Live Again)

Then the second half really floundered. Good performances if taken out of the scope of expectations of mixed units within EN let alone JP and ID doing their own thing.
Fun enough time and the crowd's energy wasn't too bad compared to 4th fes either. Good but a really disappointing aftertaste.

RiverBear

A new HoloLive EN Member tease? That's too optimistic, let's go full-on-despair:

If there's a throne in the teaser, this is clearly going to be another KING cover, as is tradition

Please look forward to it
Obviously see you on the other side means someone is graduating

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Yeah that was just okay. Very underwhelming from the cameraman drinking lean in the 2nd half, to the awkward scripted talk and especially JP/ID only doing 1 song with no interactions with the EN girls
Some of those cameramen are not drinking lean, they are high on fentanyl and weed, it is LA that we are talking about.

Other than the throne, there's also a round portal or something a 5 seconds. Other than that, not much to go on.

Project Despair seems most likely.
Seeing how Council and Irys debuted, I'm guessing ENSinger then followed closely by new gen.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

mismatch

Last concert thought: Gura really needs another 3d outfit - she actually has some moves but you can't fucking tell because she's wearing a blue potato sack all the time. The contrast between her base outfit and the idol outfit is obnoxious.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Airi was watching

Screenshot_20230702-212835~2.png

Top Bottom