"I will remember this Kaela. I will get you for this. Goddamn you Kaela Kovalskia"Kureiji Ollie

Connect the World: Hololive English 1st Concert

mismatch

RiverBear

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
I feel if they're doing HoloEN3 it will be the last big announcement at the end of Hololive Summer so neither event steals eachother's momentum
I think you're right, wouldn't want new blood to steal the spotlight. Guessing August is a more probable timeframe for an announcement, and debuting in September.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Well I've got 24 pages to catch up, but wooo, 2 IRyS solos! IRyS is my favorite unit.:irysthumbsupl:For some reason I was focused on her hips again with the skirt physics. I could have sworn that I saw butt cheek (and she's got an extra bloomer-type fringe under-layer :irysrecording:)
JP and ID was kinda a waste of time.:botanshrug:
Mumei killed it in her solo and the ending ad-lib vocals of the group song. :Mumei-REE: (Is this the only Mumei emote?)

And that had to be gen 3 at the end because it didn't make any sense. Saw IRyS's chat suggesting that it might actually be another solo debut, and putting a couple extra layers into that rrat; if it's a singer I could see them letting IRyS go more towards the angel side and whoever this new person is being more demonic.

Last edited:

wew

Male hag love!

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
That logo at the end is way too simplistic to represent a full generation too. Another Vsinger does sound about right.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
So we already have
>demon
>literal greek chaos
>nephilim
What will "Project Despair" be? A proper demon? Some kind of homonculus?

USS IOWA

That logo at the end is way too simplistic to represent a full generation too. Another Vsinger does sound about right.
Or probably the throne for the leader of the new gen?

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband
So we already have
>demon
>literal greek chaos
>nephilim
What will "Project Despair" be? A proper demon? Some kind of homonculus?
Karen will be pulling doubletime as both Calli and DemonDice

He'll, I'd just like it to happen to see all the Wigger's alogs seethe uncontrollably.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING COVER AND HOLOEN👏👏👏👏👏

💙💚🧡❤️💛💎💙❤️🤎💜

It was wondrous, worth every penny and one of the best streams I've seen. Everyone absolutely killed it. Singing ranging from gorgeous to godly, dancing from amazing to incredible. All tying together to create a true breathtaking experience. The girls are all so adorable and even if scripted to speeches were super heartfelt.

In conclusion. HOLOEN FOREVER💙💚🧡❤️💛💎💙❤️🤎💜💛

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Even though some stuff like talking segments feeling stiff and scripted, I would say this was a pretty big success for HoloEn.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Lich king vtuber let's goooo

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Nyana recorded the announcements. This is the whole "teaser".

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
I remember the teaser for irys was some dumbass symbol and then a livestream for the actual announcement and council's horrific 3 tiered teaser boogaloo. I do think it's something new.

The symbol at the end looked like a bear with horrible teeth, if it's a new gen it's likely monster or villain themed.
View attachment 33997
This better not be just another Mori album.
Definitely looks like something DDK would throw together.
But yeah, with the single throne imagery: Project Despair is here.

EDIT: Six slabs and 1 throne, hm....

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I feel like the concert would have been better if:
1 the guests weren't just extras to pad out time, and they did units with the ENs.
2 EN had more members so it was a little longer in a more organic manner.
3 they didn't read things out of a script.
4 the fucking camera wasn't focusing on the fugly ass crowd most of the time.
but :botanshrug: it was ok i guess.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Project Hope gave us Yabairys, what if Project Despair gives a legitimately Seiso demon/devil V-tuber
I feel like the concert would have been better if:
1 the guests weren't just extras to pad out time, and they did units with the ENs.
2 EN had more members so it was a little longer in a more organic manner.
3 they didn't read things out of a script.
4 the fucking camera wasn't focusing on the fugly ass crowd most of the time.
but :botanshrug: it was ok i guess.
Crowd shots are fine if they are done like Holofes, wide shots form the back that show the crowd but also the stage not from the stage away from the show

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

mismatch

I had some gripes about the concert, but all in all it was fun. There were some great performances (Bae and Mumei were probably my faves), and they dropped two new original songs, including one from the girl who doesn't stream and hasn't put out an original in over 2 years. For a first overseas concert, it sure beats a glorified karaoke in some sweaty expo convention room.

7/10

Top Bottom