"I just... Did you call me a bad word?"Chikafuji Lisa

Connect the World: Hololive English 1st Concert

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I do feel like the Myth girls are more confident performing live than they used to be

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Non-fiction sounds nice here, sadly the last song I can tune in live since I have to go now
Enjoy the rest of the show folks I had fun yelling with everyone here :irysthumbsupl:

RiverBear

God's Strongest Dragoon

It's kind of unfair to compare the EN to the JP's, since those particular JP's are the absolute best (esp Sora and Suisei)
Yeah, imagine if they brought some of the JP girls like Noel and Choco over.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Non-fiction and Myth or threat are both great is only Journey that dropped the ball.

RiverBear

Where's the rest of the Project Hope Unit?
GURA LIED TO ME

Horo7618

No one in particular
IRyS, this is cheating!!!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Journey Like A Thousand Years was a dogshit song ngl.
The record's not that great, but the version from the 3D debut stream was much better imo.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Gee, Irys. Why does Mom let you have two solos?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Irys is clipping all over the place and her anti-aliasing turned off somehow, but she's killing it like always.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Ok, to me this is messed up. Just let CounciIRyS be official.

Love IRyS either way though

Negzana

Being a phasefag through and through, this puts in perspective the skill-ceiling so to speak. holo balls hard
Phase is fun because it feels like a prolonged honeymoon phase of Holo's earlier months where everything is scuffed, disorganized, and more endearing for the fact. However I mostly watch them because HoloEN's been barren for the past year. When HoloEN is at its best it is still the king in the English Scene.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Myth or Treat would like to have a word
I love it but it needed to be like a minute or 2 longer to really get me.

Also I was really hoping IRyS would perform Rise with the rest of Council. That song is anime as hell and works perfect with her vocals. Plus I think it's what Sana would want.

Yup no IRyS for Rise :gunpeko:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
It's strange that a woman with such obvious talent had such a difficult and awkward time finder her place in the group.

It fits her "half-and-half" lore, actually.

VTuberBobDole

IRyS can hold her own. While she isn't my favorite singer or what I would consider the "best", I still think she is probably the most technical singer in EN.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Rise but without the dead one.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Journey Like A Thousand Years was a dogshit song ngl.
I love Journey. It has a pretty emotional baggage to it that the other songs don't have.

If anyone is watching my stream, restream it. There are like 5 people that cant watch because there is a 50 viewer limit on Discord. Just restream my stream.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
THAT WAS SO GOOD IRYS

mismatch

IRyS can hold her own. While she isn't my favorite singer or what I would consider the "best", I still think she is probably the most technical singer in EN.
I really don't think she loses even to the best of JP and ID in terms of idol presence - she just doesn't have originals at the level of the best JP and ID ones.

Top Bottom