"I'll take nuts in just about anything put your nuts in anything and I'll eat them... Wait"Sayu Sincronisity

Amelia Watson Ceases Activity From Hololive

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
More update on Ame PL. This confirms that she is going to head back into being indie.
1726920858357.png

1726920874810.png

Twitter link.
Twitch link.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
The Rica Termination showed than nobody is giving her info of current Hololive so her opinion is important as the one of the members of this forum

Ame already said it isnt for personal reasons so yeah people will take the other interpretation
my point was it could be literally anything not that it was necessarily anything i said.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Watch her stream in the Hot tubs and baths category

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Not-Username

If she really goes indie then temper your expectations.
We heard the "now she can do whatever she wants" before and got severely disappointed.

I hope she finds self fulfillment with her endeavors. Just rather be positively surprised instead of over expecting.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
I know you are a cynical, bitter retard that gets buttmad over anything related to EN because you hate the branch, but the woman has a history of saying vague, retarded shit whenever ANYTHING happens without stopping to think about it first. The woman has a chip on her shoulder that is obvious to anyone who pays even a bit of attention. And if you really think me posting comments on a forum holds as much weight as a Kson stream, then she's even more irrelevant nowadays than I thought.
Are you niggafaggotts still going on about a reply Kson gave to a commenter? This is a thread about Amelia Watson, not about your hate-boners about badonkadonk woman. Jeez...

(Migo me all you like, the power of Christ compels you...)

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Dude it's ok we're cool, he just had a little too many formaldehyde diaqiris. I don't hold any grudges here. This is about Ame's incumbent return to streaming (hopefully).

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Are you niggafaggotts still going on about a reply Kson gave to a commenter? This is a thread about Amelia Watson, not about your hate-boners about badonkadonk woman. Jeez...

I was dunking on Lando myself. He wasn't important or smart enough to go the affiliate route

Halal Gaming

I guess this will be the Twitter account for that persona:

She renamed her Pachipea Twitch account to that dooby3D one. @BlueSharkTV sorry, dude, I think she is gonna stream on Twitch lol.
Not only they are allowing her to use a 3D model but this thing is rather unique
We heard the "now she can do whatever she wants" before and got severely disappointed.

I hope she finds self fulfillment with her endeavors. Just rather be positively surprised instead of over expecting.
1726922334255.png

I trust ame Because look at this thing
is she going to use her studio for this? I am really interesed to see how it works

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

If she's going to Twitch, it's probably with a 3D model and playing around with that technology. She's shown it's one of her primary personal interests, so that's completely unsurprising. But I doubt she'll be more than a once a week type of streamer there. She'll have more than enough funds to be functionally retired already, but one thing Twitch & Indie will offer is the ability to Karaoke any song she wants. I think some Teammates will be very happy with that.

As a general point, the supreme inventiveness won't be there. She'll still be creative, but you need Structure to exist to bring clarity for Creativity to really shine. When you can "do anything", you end up in a real world example of the "Tyranny of Choice" and the effects it has. A lack of structure actually causes people to stay far more bottled up, oddly enough.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
My guess is that she will mostly be focusing on 3D streams, experiencing on different 3D models, something that might not be possible in Hololive. Remember that she has issue even using Ame Bee model on stream.

Last edited:

Negzana

Year started with a termination
Then a graduation
Now a weird soft graduation

Predicting this in a few months:

An Announcement Regarding Gawr Gura

Thank you for your continued support of Hololive Production.

We have come to announce that Gawr Gura, a member of Hololive English, will continue to barely stream and be lazy now, today, and forever.

We would like to reserve thanks to her fans, and instead refer them to this phone number (202) 324-3000.

Though she will only stream when she needs to fulfill her quota for the quarter of proving she exists, Gawr Gura will remain the frontmost mascot of Hololive EN moving forward.

We kindly request you refrain from contacting our talents on the matter, because they don't know what the hell she's off doing right now either, and would like to sincerely thank you for your continued paypigging of Gawr Gura

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
More update on Ame PL. This confirms that she is going to head back into being indie.

Twitter link.
Twitch link.
SCHIZO THEORY INCOMING:

She's chosen as a streamer to use the Kangaroo Mouse to symbolize her new endeavor. Now, she can be a little bit indecisive with how she wants to brand herself (this is pretty consistent with how she's always been) but it's interesting that she chose that animal specifically, because the Muad'dib of Dune's most obvious influence is the kangaroo mouse. It is possible that she chose the kangaroo mouse specifically to represent her taking on a muad'dib like role, i.e. leading people through the desert.
People more familiar with Dune lore, feel free to correct me. But I get the feeling she doesn't really want to conform to typical twitch-ness due to this decision.

FURTHER THEORY:
Muad'dib is the symbol of the Lisan Al'Gaib in Dune, i.e. THE LITERAL MESSIAH. Ame is positing herself as the VTuber messiah.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

RiverBear

Twitter link.
Twitch link.
I take back everything good I've ever said
Fuck them they are all whores

Either you succeed or fail when striking out on your own or you dont

this half graduation bs is just a way for Ame to have a fall back when the indie shit doesnt work

Doki being popular after the Nijifiring was a mistake because it has made the every talentless hack think they can make it big once they leave their actually succesful careers

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
SCHIZO THEORY INCOMING:

She's chosen as a streamer to use the Kangaroo Mouse to symbolize her new endeavor. Now, she can be a little bit indecisive with how she wants to brand herself (this is pretty consistent with how she's always been) but it's interesting that she chose that animal specifically, because the Muad'dib of Dune's most obvious influence is the kangaroo mouse. It is possible that she chose the kangaroo mouse specifically to represent her taking on a muad'dib like role, i.e. leading people through the desert.
People more familiar with Dune lore, feel free to correct me. But I get the feeling she doesn't really want to conform to typical twitch-ness due to this decision.

FURTHER THEORY:
Muad'dib is the symbol of the Lisan Al'Gaib in Dune, i.e. THE LITERAL MESSIAH. Ame is positing herself as the VTuber messiah.
By this logic, doesn't this mean she's going to start riding large worms on stream? :smugmoona:

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
I guess this will be the Twitter account for that persona:

She renamed her Pachipea Twitch account to that dooby3D one. @BlueSharkTV sorry, dude, I think she is gonna stream on Twitch lol.
It looks like this implies she's gonna have a rat based vtuber avatar unlike before.

You're not wrong. My expectations towards Coco was she was gonna become even better content creator because Cover was no longer gonna shackle her ways of making content when she retired to just be Kekson, but boy she pull a fucking 180 and it disappointed me.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Damn. Thought she would do something different like become a producer or do tech innovation. Full time streamer again? OK...:beataniugh:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
this half graduation bs is just a way for Ame to have a fall back when the indie shit doesnt work
I know you are baiting to make her look bad, but that seems like a smart move to me.

Top Bottom