"One touch from fox mom and you're in... OH!... lol One touch from roach mom!... lmao"Matara Kan

Amelia Watson Ceases Activity From Hololive

Negzana

3 posts in the same fucking page
I really dont know what will happen if Kaela graduates
You will fill her thread with thousands of pages of your posts alone ?
Ame and Aqua were actually my favorite members from their generations so it makes me care more.

Also if Kaela leaves it's either because Hololive is in its death throes or she's dying. If it's the former then she apparently already had an indie vtuber setup all prepared as Xyera.

Please excuse him, he's a SEAmonkey.
I swear by the Holy Bibliya I'm white.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I mean I am probably the biggest Kson hater here and even I have to admit that she sucks

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Jesus this woman is like fagni, years have passed and she still can't let it go.
Bets that she's jealous anyone?
When she sticks her nose into these thing, she always feels like the trope of the washed-up, bitter retired sportman who is always reminiscing on their glory days.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
When she sticks her nose into these thing, she always feels like the trope of the washed-up, bitter retired sportman who is always reminiscing on their glory days.
I feel like the only frame of reference she has is an outdated corpo contract, but her ego makes her give her shit uninformed takes every chance she gets.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I feel like the only frame of reference she has is an outdated corpo contract, but her ego makes her give her shit uninformed takes every chance she gets.
Nobody has ever had "le insider info" on Holo since Narukami with some drama years ago lol, pretty much everything you hear that ends up being true is either lucky shots in the dark and speculation or leaks.

Stunned But Dumb

I didn't want to shit on Kson as well, but I was ready to just migo that post as well. Anything could be possible so maybe secret black company cover is forcing Ame into a weird mutual experimental situation that she has to agree to- no, that's just an illogical conclusion even if I were to assume the most malicious of Cover and the most stupid of Amelia. If anything, screw cover, trying to put doubt on decision that's obviously heavily influenced by Amelia herself comes off more disrespectful to her than anything.

I don't criticize Kson often, because others tend to do it before I can, but for once I'll add to the dogpile: Kson, what the hell is your problem. I'd like to hold you in high some regard, so please stop saying things that make that impossible. This is something I'd expect from Binted.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
View attachment 78815

Someone brought up Ame, kson says "she respects her decision, if it is her decision".
What the fuck does that even mean

I really want to respect you because you were my oshi once but goddamn woman fuck off and do your own thing

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Just wait until fucboy Lando tells us his opinion we didn't ask for.

Stunned But Dumb

What the fuck does that even mean
I can only assume she's implying that cover is forcing her into being a test subject for this new venture. If you know nothing about Ame, have refused to read the official statements, and have not listened to anything she or the rest of myth has said, and the little hamster in your brain is too diabetic to jog on his wheel for 30 seconds, then maybe this could be a real 🤔:mitothink: moment, but she's just ascribing malice to cover and idiocy or helplessness to Ame for little to no reason. I won't pretend corporate vtubing is clean and shiny, especially not at the gigantic corpo levels of Holo. I'm sure there's tons of awful dirt that we don't and will never know about behind the scenes. Sure. I'll even buy that Coco's departure may have been worse than what we know behind the scenes. No need to act as if every drink you encounter is poisoned because of it.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Never meet your heroes I guess. Kson when she was Coco helped made Hololive back in the day more fun and accessible for us en bros. It really is disheartening seeing her act like that shitty ex who dumped you because you weren't 'good enough', only to seethe about you on social media for finding someone better than her.

She's acting as if Hololive stopped improving after she left which is ridiculous even by the first glance from a tourist.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Never meet your heroes I guess. Kson when she was Coco helped made Hololive back in the day more fun and accessible for us en bros. It really is disheartening seeing her act like that shitty ex who dumped you because you weren't 'good enough', only to seethe about you on social media for finding someone better than her.

She's acting as if Hololive stopped improving after she left which is ridiculous even by the first glance from a tourist.
This makes me think. If Ame ever become an indie content creator in the future, I sure hope she won't pull a Kson and decide to shit out bad takes constantly. My teamate experience tells me she won't though, just doesn't seem like her type of character, but we'd never know. Though her remaining as an affiliate will definitely keep her in check, can't really shit on the company you are literally still associated with.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Just wait until fucboy Lando tells us his opinion we didn't ask for.
At least he would have some 2023 info
It has been more than 3 years since Coco Graduated in 2021 and she lives a happy life with a good amount of income while all of HoloCN(even the ones that did nothing wrong) has been vanished to Vtuber Inferno
What does she want at this point?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

I'll always maintain that Holo's worst year so far was 2020. Sure they were catapulted up by the boom but the fucking issues of that era make some graduations with seemingly no ill will and some honest mistakes like mel seem like peanuts.

Just to name the amazing lineup of shit that went down in 2020:
  • Mel gets creeped on by A FUCKING MANAGER for months and it only comes out now
  • Towa has a male voice on stream that causes tons of her JP fans to drop her effective immediately
  • Miko has to go away for months and almost quit
  • THE FUCKING HOLOCAUST happens and tons of beloved vods get thanos snapped and Mio almost gets her channel deleted
  • Gen 5 debuts and aloe gets brutally murdered in front of all of the new, innocent EOP fans of the company not even 2 fucking weeks before myth debuts
  • 2 weeks AFTER myth debuts the Taiwan shit goes down and the entire fanbase is at war with chinks for the next 8 or so MONTHS
  • CN gets into a bunch of shady drama and they all get canned in late november/december

Negzana

I'm sure Kson is fine and nice behind the scenes, she is still friends with many of the hologirls. But she is an absolute retard about Cover. God I wish we didn't allow Chicoms to win the civil war.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Since Married with Children was referenced earlier, FOUR TOUCHDOWNS IN ONE GAME!

mismatch

The actual thing she said was basically "Big respect to Ame for making that decision (if it was her decision), cause it's something she's wanted to do for a long time." She was essentially congratulating Ame on taking a step in her life, while expressing a very brief worry (literally 5 words) about the possibility that it was something else. The tone of the comment was positive, and she was basically just answering the question of someone in chat. Honestly, considering she's friends with Mel, and undoubtedly knows way more about that whole situation than any of us idiots on this website, I'm inclined to give her the consideration of expressing like one second of worry on Ame's behalf.

Stunned But Dumb

The actual thing she said was basically "Big respect to Ame for making that decision (if it was her decision), cause it's something she's wanted to do for a long time." She was essentially congratulating Ame on taking a step in her life, while expressing a very brief worry (literally 5 words) about the possibility that it was something else. The tone of the comment was positive, and she was basically just answering the question of someone in chat. Honestly, considering she's friends with Mel, and undoubtedly knows way more about that whole situation than any of us idiots on this website, I'm inclined to give her the consideration of expressing like one second of worry on Ame's behalf.

Hmmm Here's the stream, btw. It's still live and I went back 2 hours and 45 minutes to hear what she says.

mismatch

Top Bottom