"Maybe there's a other option to beat this game like... beating Tigger with this bat?"Amano Pikamee

AkioAIR: Hiring a minor was only the tip of the mismanagement iceberg. How to destroy an agency in under 1 month.

ogey_rrat

ogey
Akio jannies are going to be busy tonight during those debuts, if they still go ahead with them.

:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

Last edited:

Short

God Damn the Sun
Teyra Fenthera is the reincarnation of Megumi Kuragiri, who I posted about in the old general. We know this because she teased the new name and logo at the end of her graduation stream (still viewable on her Twitch channel at the time of posting).

View attachment 43853

On the leadup to her graduation several people speculated she was going to Phase as she's apparently been involved with some of the community events, however I have no details on this.
Probably not important but I just saw that the graduation stream is not up anymore so here's my archive of it

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
She demanded we provide the details and the contract needed to peacefully terminate the contract within 2 and a half days. Given the time frame, it is hard to draft a legal document on such short notice, not counting that we were preparing for debut, and a lot of materials needed to be remade and handled too.
@Dazzle I missed that.
A mutual termination is a pretty fucking easy legal document to write, if nobody is making demands it can be a single page that both parties sign.
Sounds more like Jason was trying to stall Athy's exit to prevent bad publicity so close to debuts. This seems to support Athy's allegation that she was being jerked around with leaving.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
@Dazzle I missed that.
A mutual termination is a pretty fucking easy legal document to write, if nobody is making demands it can be a single page that both parties sign.
Sounds more like Jason was trying to stall Athy's exit to prevent bad publicity so close to debuts. This seems to support Athy's allegation that she was being jerked around with leaving.
I like how much of this document is a fucking self snitch. It's so funny!

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I like how much of this document is a fucking self snitch. It's so funny!
Jason sure as hell didn't consult a lawyer before writing this and I'm now extremely curious about the content of these contracts.
Athy or one of the girls should post the contract they signed, maybe Jason is so retarded he wrote them himself and they are unenforceable pieces of paper.

¥€$

Archive Hoarder
Athy can't play her cards all at once. Jason may yet go scorched earth and pull a wactor. Going by the amateurish mix of casual and professional english, he is about to blow a gasket.
I missed a lot of AA happenings because I left when Fen left, excellent opportunity to catch up.

Negzana

Seeing AkioAir and Wactor makes me appreciate that for all their flaws the worst Cover and PhaseConnect can be accused of is incompetence during critical situations and forcing their talents to sell overpriced coffee

niggaphil

Jason sure as hell didn't consult a lawyer before writing this and I'm now extremely curious about the content of these contracts.
Athy or one of the girls should post the contract they signed, maybe Jason is so retarded he wrote them himself and they are unenforceable pieces of paper.
Based on my experiences in taiwan vtuber circle, the vtuber contract information is very vague, and usually written by the director or hr without any lawyer consultation. So the contract usually contained quite a number of illegal bullshit. Thats why there has been a lot of bizzare drama between the local taiwanese vtuber with their signed corpo.

Update: As expected, the AkioAir vtuber debut chatroom is immediately put into subscriber mode only.

Last edited:

Short

God Damn the Sun
/corpo/ is enjoying the debuts
2023-09-30 asdasawadw.png

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Nophi's audio is garbo. And someone in her chat keeps spamming the uoh emoji and nobody's banned them yet.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Last edited:

Negzana

I feel bad for the talents desperate enough to join AkioAir, hope Fishman picks them up or HoloTW happens or something.

niggaphil

Short

God Damn the Sun
If this is real, Jason is the biggest retard that I have ever see.
Willing to burn the whole company down by grooming a 16-year old child
Most people think she sucks too.
2023-09-30 asdsawawd.png

niggaphil

Most people think she sucks too.
I wanna make a joke with this comment, but I gonna go to hell because she is an underage child.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This is such a delicious trashfire, I honestly thought it would end up being some nothingburger but damn Jason-kun you really proved us wrong now didja?

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
She could pick any song to sing in her debut and she picks one where she's like " I'm sorry, I can't sing this part. It's too fast."

765.jpg

Negzana

I don't see what's wrong with hiring underaged talents, it's totally not like they're gonna end up being menheras who eat spiders and review hentai of themselves on stream. It's very smart to disclose this information in public too. Won't end badly.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
This fucker really burned down his whole company for an awkward teenager with 250 live viewers.

She seems like a nice enough kid from the small portion I just caught, hopefully she comes out of this okay.

UberSoldat

I wonder if this whole fiasco could be used by publications to paint a narrative about how the Vtuber industry exists to exploit the aspirations of young girls or something like that.

Top Bottom