"I was always really curious about what... what being fucked by a tentacle would feel like"Himemiya Rie

vReverie Implosion Watch - Cheri Lupina and Erika Byakko graduation announced, other talents suddenly on PL accounts

KratosFan

Since when is Panko Asian?
I said OR WHITE. Pippa, Lumi, Runie and Clara are also White.

---

Also, Lia is the most Latina in Phase Connect with her mother being Puerto Rican. Her father is Japanese tho and her mom seems like White Puerto Rican.

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
She's a poc Latina. If she gets into Phase Connect she would be the first not to be Asian or White.
Where did you get this from? Handcam streams?

KratosFan

No, I have my sources via her PL. :S

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
No, I have my sources via her PL. :S
Waiting for your drop then, always saw you asking but never giving back, this is your moment.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I said OR WHITE. Pippa, Lumi, Runie and Clara are also White.

---

Also, Lia is the most Latina in Phase Connect with her mother being Puerto Rican. Her father is Japanese tho and her mom seems like White Puerto Rican.
Italians aren't white.

KratosFan

Waiting for your drop then, always saw you asking but never giving back, this is your moment.

Its not really worth seeing but here you go.

2020-07-22 13.58.09 2359140534876876381_8570779226.jpg 2020-09-11 13.24.22 2396087096085133142_8570779226.jpg

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Not really about being worth, more about satiating my crippling curiosity.
Thanks! :kaelaapprob:
I have serious question: does ugly vtuber girls exist? Every time photo pops up it's a beautifil woman.
There's landwhales around but many think it's hot. :architect:

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I have serious question: does ugly vtuber girls exist? Every time photo pops up it's a beautifil woman.
The vast majority of the pictures we see are composed for social media, with makeup and filters. Most roommates fall into the ordinary/normal range, which isn't unexpected from a statistical perspective.

Artia and Okayu are kinda homely, though.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

x Hades Stamps

Looks like they’re cracking down on mods directing people to their PL in the announcement channel–this avenue may be completely closed. Messages after the graduation announcement have been deleted (as shown in my screenshot)

Screenshot 2024-03-20 154920.png

Xuhle

Looks like they’re cracking down on mods directing people to their PL in the announcement channel–this avenue may be completely closed. Messages after the graduation announcement have been deleted (as shown in my screenshot)

View attachment 66414
Speaking of which seems like they were stupid and instead of just hiding the graduated talents they were just deleting them.
Discord_BGlms1yyRu.png

x Hades Stamps

With Rana’s graduation happening right now, we shall see what happens afterwards. One of us who’s in the server (depends on who gets to it first) will report back.

x Hades Stamps

With Rana’s graduation happening right now, we shall see what happens afterwards. One of us who’s in the server (depends on who gets to it first) will report back.
Update: Not in announcements, but in General. Also posted on YouTube (as I believe has been done before?)
Screenshot 2024-03-23 181755.png
Screenshot 2024-03-23 181618.png

Had to zoom out to get the full Discord message
Ope! And in the server general, too
Screenshot 2024-03-23 182037.png

ThatGuyFromThe213

Mods are going to have a field today and tomorrow.

God's Strongest Dragoon

She's really debuting the same day she graduates :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Streams up in 15mins

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Top Bottom