"Who has time to get touched? Just touch yourself"Fujikura Uruka
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

vReverie Implosion Watch - Cheri Lupina and Erika Byakko graduation announced, other talents suddenly on PL accounts

Xuhle

Discord_P0o9m7DkkO.png

Seems like vReverire is wanting the girls to actually succeed if they are allowing this for each of there talents now that they are only down to Nova. This is in Sushis part of the discord.

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 66729

Seems like vReverire is wanting the girls to actually succeed if they are allowing this for each of there talents now that they are only down to Nova. This is in Sushis part of the discord.
Are these official discords?

Xuhle

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It has been, they have deleted both now of the links to Rena and Akiko new discords.
Then they have no control over it. Having "official" discords run by fans which you can't shut down when the fans go rogue is a bad idea no matter how you frame it. Holo has no official discords and doesn't endorse any fan-made ones, which is absolutely the right course of action.

Xuhle

Then they have no control over it. Having "official" discords run by fans which you can't shut down when the fans go rogue is a bad idea no matter how you frame it. Holo has no official discords and doesn't endorse any fan-made ones, which is absolutely the right course of action.
After the feed back stuff they had with the graduation noticed i dont think the two CEO have been online since. most ive seen that been deleting it is the hired on community mod. or at least looking into the feed back channel has been indicating that the ceos havent been online for a while now.

The Dented Guy

I have autism, please be patient

ThatGuyFromThe213

After the feed back stuff they had with the graduation noticed i dont think the two CEO have been online since. most ive seen that been deleting it is the hired on community mod. or at least looking into the feed back channel has been indicating that the ceos havent been online for a while now.
Oh the CEOs are on discord they just refuse to say anything after Lasakat's failed damage control on Gen 1. official discord.

ThatGuyFromThe213

Five new members teased? Although it's April 1st for many of us, Vrev's HQ is located from Singapore, which the 2nd for them.

x Hades Stamps

Five new members teased? Although it's April 1st for many of us, Vrev's HQ is located from Singapore, which the 2nd for them.
After plugging the timestamp shown to me into a time zone converter, I can confirm (although just barely–literally midnight)

Bronze

They are revealing them soon it seems

Xuhle

Think ether way if they do jump ship. vReverie has gotten some good pick to follow like Bri, Rena, Erika, and Nova.

Xuhle

So the gen 1 discord server has been completed rebranded as Nova's server now.

x Hades Stamps

So the gen 1 discord server has been completed rebranded as Nova's server now.
Why couldn’t they just consolidate the two servers into one, like it should’ve been from the beginning, and make the old one an archive?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

Bit late, but can confirm from someone who auditioned and saw those designs but dipped because they didn't like them; those are the models they were planning to release for their next wave that significantly predates any of this controversy.

Xuhle

Why couldn’t they just consolidate the two servers into one, like it should’ve been from the beginning, and make the old one an archive?
your guess is as good as mine. Personally i think it was to try and segregate the talents and possible the fan bases but i think we can see how well that worked out.

Bronze

your guess is as good as mine. Personally i think it was to try and segregate the talents and possible the fan bases but i think we can see how well that worked out.

It's a weird choice. You can't possibly segregate talents entirely, so you just end up dividing info and the interaction of the community. Latter isn't a good thing for you, since you should incentivize Cheri's 90k people to check and watch others instead. I've never been to any of them, but from outside I really can't see a single benefit for a company like Vreverie

Xuhle

It's a weird choice. You can't possibly segregate talents entirely, so you just end up dividing info and the interaction of the community. Latter isn't a good thing for you, since you should incentivize Cheri's 90k people to check and watch others instead. I've never been to any of them, but from outside I really can't see a single benefit for a company like Vreverie
Your not wrong in any of that, i just think that its to segregate the talents as i noticed nova isnt in the gen 2 discord.

Xuhle

They dont look terrible, but they do look very much they same between them.

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Those may just be the most generic models I have ever seen. At least their first gens were interesting and had some uniqueness, this just looks like you threw a bunch of vtubers in a blender.

Bronze

Leftmost one is Jelly's sister, next to her is Erika and Akiko's sister. I like the knight's design, more feminine version of Blaise.

Their first two debuts also overlap with v4mirai's last two. Bad decision imo, since you don't have much of a community anymore

Top Bottom