"So I was reading this fanfic about an iron maiden cage made of dicks"S.S. Isa

vReverie Implosion Watch - Cheri Lupina and Erika Byakko graduation announced, other talents suddenly on PL accounts

fortnitesmasherX

"October 24 important date apparently for when things went to shit?, not contract issues, not money issues."
Apparently on Oct 24, the Aid Agency Save the Children says 2,000 children have been killed in Gaza by Israeli bombing amid calls for a ceasefire at the UN.

So apparently this is directly linked to VReverie's downfall.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Apparently on Oct 24, the Aid Agency Save the Children says 2,000 children have been killed in Gaza by Israeli bombing amid calls for a ceasefire at the UN.

The Jews killed VReverie :fishmandispair:

smartestkidontheshortbus

Do we have anyone watching alt streams?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Do we have anyone watching alt streams?
I'm currently watching Ophelia. She did a zatsu, she seemed pretty bummed because her house got broken into and overall she is pretty dead inside because of what I assume is the whole Vreverie situation. Started a karaoke stream after and did a few depressing songs but she started talking about her family parties and random shit most Latinos can identify with (shes Filipino) and is now doing Christmas and cheery/happy songs. Maybe her mood lightened up.

smartestkidontheshortbus

I'm currently watching Ophelia. She did a zatsu, she seemed pretty bummed because her house got broken into and overall she is pretty dead inside because of what I assume is the whole Vreverie situation. Started a karaoke stream after and did a few depressing songs but she started talking about her family parties and random shit most Latinos can identify with (shes Filipino) and is now doing Christmas and cheery/happy songs. Maybe her mood lightened up.
I watched her zatsu and most of her stream last night. I was hoping someone was watching the other girls because I don't trust /vt/ to get anything right.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Unarchived Karaoke ended. After the song finished she was typing something to someone (for about 20 seconds). She was crying but trying to hold it in. She seemed out of it throughout most of the 1st stream and was pretty depressed during the karaoke but she bounced back and cheered up. Ended back down on a sad note. Not really sure what other shit might be going on in the background but its clear that it has taken a mental toll on her (also add to that the fact that her house got broken into).

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

The Jews didn't kill enough Pallies to keep vReverie alive. It required at least 4000 sacrificial children and they only managed half.

But to be fair to the IDF, those children keep running away and hiding. Not easy to hit.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

smartestkidontheshortbus

Unarchived Karaoke ended. After the song finished she was typing something to someone (for about 20 seconds). She was crying but trying to hold it in. She seemed out of it throughout most of the 1st stream and was pretty depressed during the karaoke but she bounced back and cheered up. Ended back down on a sad note. Not really sure what other shit might be going on in the background but its clear that it has taken a mental toll on her (also add to that the fact that her house got broken into).

This makes a lot more sense now.

Bronze

So it was Idol corp

Limkin

Probably unrelated, but Runie brought up she will collab with Nova from vreverie on marshmallow reading stream. It's pretty random for someone just debuted, so they either know each other, Nova is thinking about going to PC, or it's just one random coincidence

Bronze

Probably unrelated, but Runie brought up she will collab with Nova from vreverie on marshmallow reading stream. It's pretty random for someone just debuted, so they either know each other, Nova is thinking about going to PC, or it's just one random coincidence
They know each other.

E: To say something relevant, many Vreverie girls Nova included canceled or pushed some streams back, citing lack of sleep and stress. Either they are anxious about their move and future, or whatever happening bts is taking a huge toll on them.

smartestkidontheshortbus

Screenshot_20231221_135618_YouTube.jpg

She's being real subtle

Edit: She's speaking like someone who already has one foot out the door.

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
View attachment 60293
She's being real subtle

Edit: She's speaking like someone who already has one foot out the door.
Up to some point, I consider her the face of the company. She was the one that blew up with her interactions with Kiara and at the time she was the most popular member until Cheri appeared. She may already have settled with the company on a date to leave especially given how active she has been on her alt accounts. There is no way in hell that she is staying.

EDIT 12/23/2023:
Trouble in Paradise
1703384885751.png
1703384936809.png

Not too happy about this I was enjoying the free nudes. Always some femboy comes and ruins the fun. Feelsbadman

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
So which one is this we thought Erika but unless she changed her voice that's not right

Another possible strike against her being Erika is this X where she claims to have never done ASMR before due to being "too much of a pussy" and Erika has at least a few

Bronze

So which one is this we thought Erika but unless she changed her voice that's not right

Another possible strike against her being Erika is this X where she claims to have never done ASMR before due to being "too much of a pussy" and Erika has at least a few

That sounds like lilrya.

CountStagula

That sounds like lilrya.

Yeah it's 100% Rya's alt. Stream mods are the same, voice is the same, aside from an "I am Ironman" moment it's confirmed

Bronze

Archive

E:She privated her account

Last edited:

CorpWatch

Posted not long after Erika graduated. Cheri in the comments as well.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Posted not long after Erika graduated. Cheri in the comments as well.

Jesus... they sound like restless spirits or some such, what in the actual fuck did that agency do to them?
Also can someone archive that please? I feel a deletion coming.

Top Bottom