"Conclusion: my parents are a bunch of sluts and whores"Kattarina Qutie

vReverie Implosion Watch - Cheri Lupina and Erika Byakko graduation announced, other talents suddenly on PL accounts

Smegmar

Sarcastic Asshole
What?

I also think that, but who?

Holy fuck no way. I know like every Corp has their drama but there's gotta be something real shitty going on with a double graduation. Especially because i know another one of the girls who wants to leave who isn't these two. Yikes.

I actually wanted to apply to them really bad back before I decided to just make my own corpo larp lmao. Guess it just goes to prove how bad they all are behind the scenes. It's not worth the risk.

USS IOWA

smartestkidontheshortbus

niggaphil

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Holy fuck no way. I know like every Corp has their drama but there's gotta be something real shitty going on with a double graduation. Especially because i know another one of the girls who wants to leave who isn't these two. Yikes.

I actually wanted to apply to them really bad back before I decided to just make my own corpo larp lmao. Guess it just goes to prove how bad they all are behind the scenes. It's not worth the risk.

You've been here for like one day and already have had a lot of fun shit to say. :smugselen:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Does DN have an issue with Holo?
nothing notable but i wouldnot be surprised if he wants to avoid holo because of his own retarded choices.
Damn, VHoeShow is like our TVA, but instead of vtuber gathering spots, it is accomodate all the second-hand graduated Vtuber! :smugselen:
you forget we are discount farmland.

Bronze

Clock me if its posted as im watching Phase debuts, but interestingly this is shared about this new account

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Lui, Flare, Miko and Korone went on a week-long vacation to California. They'll be talking about it on stream tomorrow. It was Flare's first time overseas too.

Hope they didn't step on homeless shit or get stabbed.

Probably had to be a family member (that she also considers a friend) like sally, right? Either that or she knows an extremely rich friend . From my perspective, 3k seems almost unheard of as a normal friend's gift.

Honestly, either way the person has to have a lot of money, or this is some special exception/occasion.
Maybe its because im a cheap cunt but I would only buy 3k gifts for someone im balls deep into. That or if its for a family member and I know that it will help them with their shit.

They don't sound like they already have a place in their messages. But if Idol takes them or even one of them that's a w for them. I wonder if Phase has any empty seat for invaders.

It may be because of their size. Maybe they wanted better contracts but couldn't come to an agreement? Still, that's really risky move on their part if that's the only reason.

I'll also remind people that they've opened auditions for new gen this month. New gen that would definitely benefit from these two being in the company.
This would be an amazing poach for Idol.

Maybe corpo pushing her hard to keep rising because she is the front runner of the company at this point. Or possibly she is noticing that she is taking an earnings cut and its possible that the corpo is not doing enough for her.

Oh yes, that individual is very... special, let's put it this way. Terminal coomer who tried to get in the pants of a lewd cosplayer, extremely overconfident in his artistic abilities, blew tons of money arranging contests trying to get on a radar for Yostar. Threatened people in the past with copyright lawsuits for using his "designs" (it didn't go anywhere) and iirc is vietnamese.
Edit: Btw, he thinks that even posting links to his twitter posts is grounds for copyright lawsuit, let alone a screenshot. Because you are "stealing my engagement on social media" and bitched about before. So I will not be surprised a bit if he registers here just to send Proctor a DM asking to remove it
His art is great though. Didn't know about the excessive faggotry tho.

That explains the Coco fellating and lack of any Holo but her.
I think there was a HoloEN part that got skipped.

I guess it has to do with small corpos wanting to take 50% of earnings without really doing much to promote or push their talents. This seems to be the biggest issue when it comes to small corpos and hell, it was the reason why Kawaii Gen 3 all ragequit.

She is often in Penumbral streams so I would assume that he will probably pull a *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge* This Vtuber does some cool shorts or something to promote her new account.

Also, it's possible that Purple Keemstar does something similar since he has done the same with Henya, Matarakan, and Kuro (although that could be because he seems to be a bit of a Vshojo simp). He has featured Cheri a few times though.

This is a Kawaii Gen 3 situation almost

Smegmar

Sarcastic Asshole

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Clock me if its posted as im watching Phase debuts, but interestingly this is shared about this new account

You might be onto something here.

Archive

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Damn I'm gonna miss Ophie's model
I dont like the one she upgraded into. Feels super generic. I liked her old one though. This new one is fine imo.

Panko Enjoyer

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

smartestkidontheshortbus

Panko Enjoyer

Lurker Throwaway

🌩🔅📕🔩🧸🫧🏹🦊🦈💭🍹📦♾️🐧👿🐍🦋🫖🪶🚩🐅👹🎴⚗️🐸

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
So im assuming Relia Lace is Erika? She is following stricly 6 accounts. Could be more girls from Vreverie.
Screenshot_20231217-204645_X.jpg

E : look post above

Netscaper

Early Adopter

Either she gets very emotional singing sad songs, it hit her really hard or the whole corpo is eventually going down, because she is literally crying sometimes.

About DN not including a lot of Holo in the The Vtuber awards could be him overcorrecting due to being the PL videos of Kiara what got him in trouble last time.

CorpWatch

I could easily see why the rest would leave, but two of your biggest members in generation, and biggest member in the company leaving sounds like some sketchy things are going on in background.
This reminds me of when Nova got her intro bgm copyright abused by some guy. Someone in chat advised to ask her company for help but she said they probably wont do anything and quickly changed the subject. Dont know if it is truly outside of their assistance. Context at 5:49.

Top Bottom