"Even if she's dead, she still looks cute"Axel Syrios

Vidya Games Thread

Bug Eater

I played a bit of the Strinova beta today, it's actually quite good - or at least way better than I was expecting. The 2D movement gimmick is dumb but works well enough. I was mostly impressed by how solid the gunplay and abilities were. The biggest question is whether they will be able to maintain a player base in the West (I kind of doubt it... but I guess we'll see). Hopefully it doesn't end up 6ft under like Gundam Evo and Bloodhunt.

But god I want to fly around with like, an actual throttle and joystick and control panels and stuff in space. Say what you will but I think this is about the only game that has ever really tried to make that idea feasible on this scale.
I've always wanted to get in to the X series for similar reasons but it seems like a huge time sink, I guess I'll just wait until someone makes GTA in space for impatient retards like myself.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I have no idea what's currently going on with pokemon and I'm not eager to ask anymore.
Poke'waifus have become more blatant over the past few gens and the leak has outright shown that people lusting after the women wasn't just the result of the fanbase being coomers, the leak showed that the devs are also straight gooners and they went out of their way to make the women in Pokemon into fap material.

We may have also just found out that the reason why GameFreak can't make a half decent game is because they've been trying to do it with 1 hand.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
>Find out about a new DOA game
>its part of the spinoff series so whatever
>no its actually a spinoff of the spinoff

:urtearingmeapart:

>and its on PS4/PS5 only (calling it now, the PC version will be a pain to get)

>But its some weird dating game that looks like a cross of Summer Lesson and fucking Senran Kagura Reflections

:pikaWUT:

>it probably won't have any of the girls i like anyway

Why is Koei sabotaging all the Tecmo properties?

God's Strongest Dragoon

>Find out about a new DOA game
>its part of the spinoff series so whatever
>no its actually a spinoff of the spinoff

>and its on PS4/PS5 only (calling it now, the PC version will be a pain to get)

>But its some weird dating game that looks like a cross of Summer Lesson and fucking Senran Kagura Reflections

:pikaWUT:

>it probably won't have any of the girls i like anyway

Why is Koei sabotaging all the Tecmo properties?
I wouldn't be surprised if DOA's Waifu spinoff games are more profitable than the main series.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I played a bit of the Strinova beta today, it's actually quite good - or at least way better than I was expecting. The 2D movement gimmick is dumb but works well enough. I was mostly impressed by how solid the gunplay and abilities were. The biggest question is whether they will be able to maintain a player base in the West (I kind of doubt it... but I guess we'll see). Hopefully it doesn't end up 6ft under like Gundam Evo and Bloodhunt.

I've always wanted to get in to the X series for similar reasons but it seems like a huge time sink, I guess I'll just wait until someone makes GTA in space for impatient retards like myself.
Strinova is the type of shit that it's so fucking dumb that it just works and I love it

Spooked But Lobotomized

Charmander
Totodile
Mudkip
Chimchar (played late)
Oshawott (played very late)
Froakie (played late)
Popplio
Grookey
... I don't remember who I chose and I didn't even finish the game. I think the fire one?

What about you

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Bloodhunt.
Game could've been fucking fantastic if it was just a normal shooter instead of BR. Everything about it was good, except the fact that you spent so long waiting to get in a match between the lobby, loading, character select, loading, deployment, then running around doing jack diddly before you get back alley ganked by 4 dudes camping and get sent back to the lobby.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
New trailer dropped for Expedition 33, shows off the voice cast. Looks like Andy Serkis is involved.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Charmander
Totodile
Mudkip
Chimchar (played late)
Froakie (played late)
Popplio
Grookey
... I don't remember who I chose and I didn't even finish the game. I think the fire one?

What about you
Squirtle, Cyndaquil, Treecko, Piplup, Oshawott, Fennekin, and Litten were the first starters I chose.

Started with Emerald & FireRed, then Diamond and HeartGold, then I left it off until Omega Ruby & Sun before I went back to play Black & X. Held off on buying Sword/Shield and Scarlet/Violet and ended up not playing them because what I saw just didn't impress me.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Charmander
Totodile
Mudkip
Chimchar (played late)
Froakie (played late)
Popplio
Grookey

What about you
I stopped caring about starters after gen 2. I like all of the starters from Gen 1 and 2 and have used them all in playthroughs before, but my favorites from both are Squirtle and Cyndaquil. After Gen 2, I generally just picked whichever one I think looked the best, then usually boxed them at some point in the game.

I think the rest I ended up picking were

Treecko
Piplup
Snivy
Fennekin
Litten

I never ended up playing SW/SH or S/V.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
What about you
Squirtle
Chiko
Torchic
Piplup
Oshawott
Chespin
Litten
Sobble
Fuecoco

Beat all the games with every starter at some point though these are the starters I gravitate towards.

and serveral dozen fangames which means i can also throw Eevee Bulbasaur (but it's fairy psychic) Beldum and Zangoose to that list.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Charmander
Totodile
Mudkip
Chimchar (played late)
Froakie (played late)
Popplio
Grookey

What about you
Bulbasaur
Totodile
-skipped gen 3-
Turtwig (only played Platinum, skipped Diamond and Pearl)
Snivy
Chespin
Rowlet (I have basically no memory of SM, I just know I never finished it because I was super bored with it)
Grookey (stopped right before final gym)
Fuecoco (stopped playing after like 3 gyms)

I've beaten gen 1, 2, and 5 multiple times with each starter and a completely different team each time.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Thought I might shill the only real game I'm looking forward to right now.
Pax Augusta is a historical city builder currently worked on by a one man team. It's heavily inspired by Caesar III (the game that I religiously played on my ancient laptop in college) but has elements from newer games like Banished too. Its supposed to come out by the end of this year.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
It's heavily inspired by Caesar III (the game that I religiously played on my ancient laptop in college)

Caesar III? In college? Holy shit, are you the oldest one here?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
you fuckers will never know the joys of pong.

God's Strongest Dragoon

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Caesar III? In college? Holy shit, are you the oldest one here?
I don't know why he was playing Caesar III when he could've just been hanging out with Caesar, to be honest.

tragic amphibian

I don't know why he was playing Caesar III when he could've just been hanging out with Caesar, to be honest.
Listen, the few of us Gen Xers on this board who were in college last century weren't around for Caesar, we had to settle for Charlemagne

Top Bottom