"Godu robus as ando hasu oru...? oooonooodo... JEESAAS! Kuraisto puray foah awah shin azu fuuree gifto on za krrrossu. Just purray to god ando receive disu... frreeeeeee! gifto ando oru youuah shins wiru be... forgibu! Habu a nice aday miss fanny banny"Usada Pekora (reading fundie SC)

Vidya Games Thread

Bug Eater

I played a bit of the Strinova beta today, it's actually quite good - or at least way better than I was expecting. The 2D movement gimmick is dumb but works well enough. I was mostly impressed by how solid the gunplay and abilities were. The biggest question is whether they will be able to maintain a player base in the West (I kind of doubt it... but I guess we'll see). Hopefully it doesn't end up 6ft under like Gundam Evo and Bloodhunt.

But god I want to fly around with like, an actual throttle and joystick and control panels and stuff in space. Say what you will but I think this is about the only game that has ever really tried to make that idea feasible on this scale.
I've always wanted to get in to the X series for similar reasons but it seems like a huge time sink, I guess I'll just wait until someone makes GTA in space for impatient retards like myself.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I have no idea what's currently going on with pokemon and I'm not eager to ask anymore.
Poke'waifus have become more blatant over the past few gens and the leak has outright shown that people lusting after the women wasn't just the result of the fanbase being coomers, the leak showed that the devs are also straight gooners and they went out of their way to make the women in Pokemon into fap material.

We may have also just found out that the reason why GameFreak can't make a half decent game is because they've been trying to do it with 1 hand.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
>Find out about a new DOA game
>its part of the spinoff series so whatever
>no its actually a spinoff of the spinoff

:urtearingmeapart:

>and its on PS4/PS5 only (calling it now, the PC version will be a pain to get)

>But its some weird dating game that looks like a cross of Summer Lesson and fucking Senran Kagura Reflections

:pikaWUT:

>it probably won't have any of the girls i like anyway

Why is Koei sabotaging all the Tecmo properties?

God's Strongest Dragoon

>Find out about a new DOA game
>its part of the spinoff series so whatever
>no its actually a spinoff of the spinoff

>and its on PS4/PS5 only (calling it now, the PC version will be a pain to get)

>But its some weird dating game that looks like a cross of Summer Lesson and fucking Senran Kagura Reflections

:pikaWUT:

>it probably won't have any of the girls i like anyway

Why is Koei sabotaging all the Tecmo properties?
I wouldn't be surprised if DOA's Waifu spinoff games are more profitable than the main series.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I played a bit of the Strinova beta today, it's actually quite good - or at least way better than I was expecting. The 2D movement gimmick is dumb but works well enough. I was mostly impressed by how solid the gunplay and abilities were. The biggest question is whether they will be able to maintain a player base in the West (I kind of doubt it... but I guess we'll see). Hopefully it doesn't end up 6ft under like Gundam Evo and Bloodhunt.

I've always wanted to get in to the X series for similar reasons but it seems like a huge time sink, I guess I'll just wait until someone makes GTA in space for impatient retards like myself.
Strinova is the type of shit that it's so fucking dumb that it just works and I love it

Top Bottom