"I do know, um, that they prefer to be, um uh, she, she/her pronouns right now and they, I think, also go by the name Chrissy. So I do know that so definitely it's ok to say she. Um I also know that she, uh, fucked her mom, so..."Lilybelle

Twitter cringe and insanity

Zyklon Mag

May as well just say any service industry. Customers fucking suck and shitting on them behind closed doors is a common occurrence. Sometimes it is justified and sometimes not.
Especially if you have a lot of hood nigs as customers. Hire boomers, zoomers, blacks, whites, mexicans, asians, conservatives, liberals all together constantly dealing with them...and watch as they all become Grand Wizards in a week. Racist mental breakdown during a busy weekend night optional.:pomuStare:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I really dont know how you indie watchers do man.. im so grateful to be a corpo fag when i see shit like this.
While Miya is one I do watch from time to time due to new FFXIV update, you just have to not follow/watch grifting Indies, it's that simple. All of your corpo chubbas started as indies, some even worse grifters that try to bury their past, at the end of the day it's on you to vet who you follow. Realistically, don't blame indies. Blame the EN COMMUNITY for deciding engagement bait and drama = best way to grow.
Just follow better indies. I know it seems hard but it's pretty easy, if you find one great indie you can go from there and check her peers instead of complete randos.

About the "harassment", I always call it bullshit without photographic proof, it's such an easy bail-out of them being a complete retarded cunt.
If e-women didn't lie so much maybe less people would be skeptical, shocking I know.
This, like that whale crying, I've never heard of anyone saying shit like that ever even in good ole retarded USA. They would lose their job because it wouldn't be a first time occurance and would certainly get enough complaints.
It's certainly not common to insult customers, but saying it has to be fake? Come on. There's enough dickhead waiters around that it's a believable story.
It's common to get attitudes or find them shit talking through the grapevine, never a bro going up to your table sayin:
"Yo, you a fat bitch and you can't eat a small meal?"

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Very prolific black vtweeter and loli-loather Niyumi posts about being 'groomed'. This is what counts these days? Lmao.

She deserved it for playing League.

He deserved a vtweeter because he's a League "coach". I figured that was a synonym for "creep".

Is this you guys' first time seeing a woman posting an L online? Over sharing about every embarrassing thing that happens to you IRL is like a drug for some foids.

Also, maybe I'm just too European but a rude waiter at a restaurant doesn't strike me as particularly implausible.
Women post their Ls for free!

oscillator

The Big Silly
Hey, who wants to laugh at a fat bird?

Archive

The waiter was right.

Archive

She doesn't look that b-
She was one of the whores wailing that Tora Kura sexually harassed her in DMs. Meanwhile, she posts uncensored nudes of her fat, saggy body all over her timeline.
I retract my statement
Her poor bf didn't get the memo to abandon ship before said whale eats him up. Literally.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
So anyway popular vtweeter finally got called on his shit.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I found this in the thread back home and thought it appropriate to archive here; a random schizo having a meltdown at God's Strongest Freakazoid, Mozumi Pichi:

(original context)

(9 tweet long meltdown)

I have no idea who this guy is or what prompted him to sperg out so hard at a simple tweet. The maro mention implies he's a repeat offender; if I had to guess, he's one of the /vdere/ fags that had a seething meltdown because Mozu wanted to set proper boundaries between her and her audience, and is just lashing out at her over any perceived slight, but it could be anything. His Twitter is basically just retweets (he's a big Muu Muyu fan, which checks out), but if I find anything else notable I'll post it here.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I found this in the thread back home and thought it appropriate to archive here; a random schizo having a meltdown at God's Strongest Freakazoid, Mozumi Pichi:

(original context)

(9 tweet long meltdown)

I have no idea who this guy is or what prompted him to sperg out so hard at a simple tweet. The maro mention implies he's a repeat offender; if I had to guess, he's one of the /vdere/ fags that had a seething meltdown because Mozu wanted to set proper boundaries between her and her audience, and is just lashing out at her over any perceived slight, but it could be anything. His Twitter is basically just retweets (he's a big Muu Muyu fan, which checks out), but if I find anything else notable I'll post it here.

Considering the overt retardation of your hemorrhoids-laden whore, I'm not surprised by this turn of events.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

(original context)

(9 tweet long meltdown)

Sorry but that SutekiRice account is the alt of WHO?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

God's Strongest Dragoon

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

(original context)

(9 tweet long meltdown)

When did she reactivate that account

Also why is he vagueposting Nolan lmao even

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
What is Taiga getting cancelled again for?

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I have been out of the loop for a while now. Can qnyone spoonfed me why the entirety of twitter is going after kvxart? I know the cancelling attempts happens every single months but now i even see bigger artists going after him? The fuck did he do?

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Last edited:

oscillator

The Big Silly

Early Adopter
Same guy that went after Taiga as of recently.View attachment 75119
Oh wow so you mean to tell me it was never about kids but a bunch of virgins trying to excercise what limited power they have! In old times they did it by stalking a girl, violently killing her and then raping a corpse!

Honestly tweet like that should be a ground for an arrest, i can smell that cheese pizza on his pc

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
About 2 months ago a group of lolis decided to form a group called LoliPuff and it seems that some of the girls in the group were starting to get a good number of views on their streams. A good number of these girls also make lewd content or post lewd content on Twitter which caused some people to notice and start sperging out about it.

A group of people, which are no strangers to starting shit on Twitter, decided to bring attention to the loli “problem” which caused an influx of people leaving negative comments and reporting the girls. The main instigators in this are: Niyumii_, Bunni3xBunni3, Mochataiga, Moofties, and
Daijobuinumaki which seem to be the ones making the key posts that got the most traction and led to a bunch of people hating on the group and on the members individually. Some of these people seem to be well known shit-stirrers and while mostly a group of nobodies online they seem to have gotten a bunch of traction on Twitter to the point of one of the Lolis getting their account suspended. This is what prompted the Discord message which then got shared online by even more people. As stated before, this was a pretty fucking retarded thing to do especially on a public Discord but I can understand where it comes from.

Two of the members of Lolipuffs got invited to talk about things in Under the Tea podcast and while the stream was going on, a group of the anti-lolicon crowd decided to have a little Twitter Space discussion about the whole thing. I decided to listen to the 1.5 hours of brainrot and mental retardation discussed in this Space and I will more or less go over some of the talking points.

This is the podcast episode:

I originally started trying to timestamp the comments but I got tired of doing so and it was taking too much time. I dont know any of these people and the UI was/is buggy as hell so at some times some people talked and I couldn’t really identify who is who but I think I have most of it down as Bumii did most of the talking. I will try to pick out some of the points and comment on them.

This is the link to the Twitter Space.

This is a list of names I could identify. They could be wrong in some of these but I dont know any of these people.

For the first 5 or so minutes Bumii is mainly talking to herself surprised about Twitter shitshow and she claims she is shocked but doesnt want to comment on things because she doesnt want backlash. Suffering from the incurable condition of “being a woman”, Bumii proceeds to spend the next 1.5 hours giving her opinion.

I am guessing Silvy is mutuals with Bumii because he joined the space early on and says that Lolicons are predatory. I assume he just fucked up and means that they are extremely aggressive when people “voice disagreement” with what they do or what they like. Maybe it has to do with the fact that people like Bumii and him like to call them pedophiles and child predators. Its almost as if when someone calls you one of the worst things you can call someone. Something that gets you killed in jail when accused of it (which is something that gets brought up later).

I am not sure who this person is but they sound like a normie. They don't really know the terms loli and shota and overall they don't participate much during the recording. I assume its ItzKudo because they joined at around the same Silvy did but i can’t really tell. If it is then it seems they are a 18 year old furry which is peak irony.

Bumii starts giving her opinion she said she wouldnt give by talking shit about the Green one (Riricore). It seems they were “mutuals” which doesnt really mean much. Implies that her content wasnt really popping off so she decided to become a loli to get views. The comment about “the worst kind” refers to Riricore saying and posting NSFW content while using this loli model. Silvy mentions that “she was probably groomed into becoming a loli” which seems like a pretty retarded thing to say since this person is an adult and it implies that they have no control or agency over what they do online.

This guy is a fucking idiot and probably shouldnt even be in this “discussion”.

Confirms that she seems to be doing better in numbers after she became a loli. I dont know Riricore so I cant really say if this is true or not. Maybe its because of the model, maybe its because of the NSFW content on Twitter or maybe they seem to be marketing themselves better or doing something that makes them stand out from the sea of Vtubers on Twitch. Silvy mentions that loli’s are like the Flu and if you hang around someone too much you will catch it. Also seems to want to dictate how she should do her content because fuck you and your free will, you should do as I want Also implies that being a loli or making any sort of NSFW content while using a loli model is illegal. Not really a smart thing to comment on since different countries have different laws. In the middle east you get thrown off a roof and stoned to death for being part of the alphabet soup. Using his own logic, Silvy and the majority of the people he surrounds himself with are also illegal.

Another bout of arguments that people with very low IQ seem to make. Loli can be anything from a character that is a petite woman to a small child or child-like character. While I do agree that sometimes people try to bullshit themselves by stating that their model is not a loli, they are just a petite woman, this often comes from the people that are anti-loli whenever they get called out for having a loli model. Also somehow I am starting to realize that these people are the types that cant seem to understand that fiction and reality are two different things. Its not uncommon for someone playing a loli character to act somewhat childish. That doesnt mean that they are children, nor does that mean you should treat the person behind the character like a child.

Typical of someone with low intelligence, Someone (I assume ItzKudo) mentions that they would assault someone if they claimed they were a loli. Bumii says that lolicons are wrong but you cant change their mind. You have to wonder what's the point of this discussion in the first place then, but it just seems to be mostly an echochamber of people fellating each other to further radicalize themselves in their own delusion. Silvy mentions that they cant defend their position but seems to ignore any and all of the different arguments people have made about it.

New person joins chat and talks about calling the 2 lolis out. Says that thing are worse because now they do NSFW content also implying that they didnt do it before? Again I dont follow these people close enough to know if the NSFW content started after they became a loli or before it.

So any and all harassment caused is now “to bring awareness”. Mentions that people shouldn’t interact with them but has done the opposite every step of the way. Girl gets a boner from the Twitter virtue signal. Also mentions her age, fairly young, which starts to make sense because she seems to be as intellectually developed as a teenager.

New person and they seem to imply that they dont really care about lolis until they do NSFW content.

People hate lolis but I do agree that lolis that do NSFW content get way more hate. My advice is that these people should clearly mark their profile as NSFW if they are going to do NSFW content. Also shows that this person hasnt seen a Gura stream and just watches clips because Gura is known to joke around lewd topic and then playing dumb and innocent about it. It seems that only one of the girls has an R18 tag. My advice to everyone sperging out about lolis doing NSFW is to block them and not interact with them. Of course that doesn’t generate clicks or clout on Twitter. Gotta touch that poo and spread it all over. Maybe get some of that poo on yourself while you are at it. Bumii clearly knows nothing about psychology either.

So much for the whole opinion thing. Girl just got on her self-righteous high horse and wants to beat people up for this. Seems you can take a bitch out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of a bitch. Its not uncommon for people to openly call out to deplatform others but it doesnt happen as much as it often leads to people ganging up on that person and shitting on them (which seems to have happened here and while I understand the reason why they did it, its pretty fucking stupid). Bumii once again bringing out the fact that diddling kids is a crime as bad as murder but comes out with the left hook to imply that anime is now influencing people to have crazy thoughts. So far probably the dumbest thing said so far. There is no evidence to prove this is a thing and people that “get influenced” are often people that were already looking to do fucked up shit. Additionally we get back to the whole point that Bumii can’t seem to know the difference between reality and fiction since at multiple points she talks about people using loli models and doing NSFW content as if they were sexualizing real children. Constantly mixing reality and fiction seems to be a common theme during this call.

One of the instigators shows up to virtue signal. Says there was no harassment but going by the screencaps this all looks like an attempt to cancel the Lolipuffs. At some point you could say that it was harassment.

Back with the whole “stay away” and awareness bullshit while actively doing the opposite and engaging at all points to try to cancel the. You are not saving anyone by “exposing” these Vtubers.

There is no harassment in BaSingSe but we cheer when our actions cause for Twitter to flag and suspend your account. Bunii getting a high horse for her high horse telling people what is the right and wrong way to do content. At this point it just seems like she is extremely salty that the loli got a bump in numbers.

Implying that they are going to fuck their kid once its born or something. Again these people cant seem to tell the difference between reality and fiction. Silvy with another banger as if he himself has not done or said sexually explicit shit while in groups with strangers.

Again not knowing the difference between reality and fiction. I don’t know a single person that defends DrDisrespect. At most people defended him until he admitted to contacting a minor. People defending DrDisrespect did so first because there was a ton of speculation and allegations but no proof.

Bumii is Dora the explorer because apparently she has studied “geographics”. Seems to imply that Japan is the only place where there are some weird and exploitative events like “Child Idols” but seems to forget all the shit that happened with Disney, Nickleodeon and child actors in the west. Also seems to ignore the fact that Hollywood and the Church seem to run two of the biggest child sex trafficking operations for decades. Also seems to ignore shit like Child Beauty Pageants. I am starting to think that Bumii probably has never even left her country and is extremely ignorant of all of the bad shit that happens everywhere around the world. Somehow keeps mixing reality and fiction and blames everything on lolis. Someone random mentions that some peodphile took a photo of a minor in cosplay and said some weird shit. Silvy comes in with the big takes and makes shit up, gets corrected and proceeds to ignore it. Makes sense that he made that comment that people “cant defend their position”. Seems its more like Silvy is just deaf to any sort of counter argument and is so set in his ways that there is no evidence you can provide that will make him change his mind.

Bumii virtue signaling about stupid shit and blowing air up her own ass.

Completely irrelevant but thanks for the adding nothing of value to the conversation.

Another retarded argument about not knowing the difference between reality and fiction.

This exchange comes off as people being happy about Elara getting involved because she is big but Bumii only cares to use them as if Elara’s size somehow gives their argument any more validity. Still funny that she still tries to throw shade because these people will only like you and use you when its convenient but they will throw you under any bus whenever they can. They are not your friend, you are just a tool to them.

Its OK when we do it. If people dont interact with the lolis and start shitting on them they have no reason to call people to their side to do the same. This could have been avoided but its Twitter and clout is a hell of a drug. While Silvy has a point, I dont think calling people freaks, pedos, disgusting and mass reporting them to get their accounts suspended is “criticism”. This was an attempt to rally people to cancel a group of lolis because some did NSFW and people are salty because they are getting views.

Not sure who J is but the dude has a point. Not too sure what the example was but I believe he is referring from the same anti lolicon people calling this pedophilia and then they being the first one to retweet and repost this shit.

Typical low IQ behavior of wanting to beat the shit ouf of people because you disagree with something they do.

This is around the 1 hour 15 minute mark. Someone brings up the Under The Tea Podcast because they have the lolis on and they have supported loli and whatnot. Seems Mizu has some fans because they instantly mention him and how much they hate him. Silvy acuses him of doxing him (common belief is that he doxed himself because his dox was posted by an account with almost no followers but is somehow mutuals with Silvy and posts like a retard similar to how Silvy posts). Also Taiga mentioned because he is kryptonite to these people.

More typical low IQ “I want to murder these people” behavior. Again, these people think they are the “good guys” in all of this.

More evidence of how retarded these people are, for a second it seems that this idiot thought that everyone in the world was in the same time-zone. Guess Silvy is smart enough to understand the concept of the US having 2 coasts with a 4 hour timezone difference. Also the idea that sometimes you can host your podcast at an odd hour because you don't want to be live during peak hours where the people that would normally watch you would probably be busy watching someone else during that time-slot.

Silvy also hyperfocuses on Mizu for doxing him but dismisses the other account that did the actual doxing in such a way. He has a hateboner for Mizu but doesnt care about the guy that actually doxed him? Gonna put my tinfoil hat here and add this to the evidence that he was the one that doxed himself. Hell, I am pretty sure some of the other VTRainbow people exposed that other account as being him (might need someone to confirm this). Silvy doesnt seem to know the definition of grifter either, he wants to assume that Mizu is grifting and will just parrot whoever is a contrarian. I do agree with the comment that their chat and chat interaction is a bit slow guessing it has to do with stream delay. Also expresses Youtube taking their channel down when someone reports them for harassment. I have a feeling that he has already reported them for it.

Never been much of a fan of “black creators” or people that use their race as a thing. Do your content, be yourself and no one will give a shit about your race. Pull your race card at every chance you have and act retarded and people will instantly attribute your retardation to that identity/race.

At this point someone messaged Bumii and the tone of the whole “discussion” changed drastically which is hilarious to me. Everyone is so gung-ho and aggressive over this and shitting on them but when things get bad and the harassment can be traced back to them they suddenly freak out.

In the Youtube podcast this is around the 1:06:30 mark where one of the girls muted because the Green Haired girl made a tweet saying she wanted to end it all and other shit.

Not sure who E is but seems to be one of the few people that doesn’t really hate lolicons/shotacons and has a bit of a counter commentary to the echo chamber. Pretty sure if they knew that beforehand they wouldn't have let him speak. Most of the people that push anti-loli/lolicon sentiment focus on “the damage this does to real kids” and assumes that it will lead to kids getting sexually assaulted and they tend to ignore the fact that there is a good chunk of people that get into shit like this (or ageplay) because they were abused or taken advantage of as a kid.

I find the irony of “Keep It Private” when these people bitching about loli also tend to post a ton of their fetishes and weird shit they do online for everyone to see. Some of the people talking or commenting in this chat lean heavily into the lewdtube side of things or engage with lewdtubers.

Again the irony of painting others of being crazy and weird when they are just reacting to the hate. I think what the loli did on Discord was beyond retarded but again, this was a reaction to people shitting on them and harassing them. Calling people weird, telling them they are awful and disgusting is not “criticism”.

This is a Google Doc the Lolipuff released a few days after this all happened explaining things from their point of view.

I had no idea about any of this and I'd never heard of any of these people until the youtube algorithm bounced this my way. Apparently Riricore is throwing in the towel after being groomed by a minecraft youtuber two years younger than she is who became one of her antis when she wouldn't put out. Her story is pretty horrifying and pretty heartbreaking.

She's not totally innocent. She's done loli ASMR and if there's two things that I don't fuck with, it's lolis and ASMR So she's somewhat skeevy in a sea of very skeevy people but I can't help but feel sorry for her. She just sounds so defeated.

@The Proctor The month of fire claims another.

Top Bottom