"O DIO SANTO! O DIO SANTO! O DIO SANTO! O DIO SANTO!"Raora Panthera

Twitter cringe and insanity

tgmslc

I took too long to sit down and do this and his reddit account got suspended so I'm missing a few posts I forgot to pull up links to, anyone know of a good extension that archives reddit userpages instead of just individual posts? Everything I've tried doesn't seem to work

TL;DR: Vtubing is full of alt-right bigots and this man is on a mission to take them all down. I had no idea so many vtubers were this cool
It's like he only just discovered people being edgy on the internet and doesn't realize they're only doing it for ironic lulz.I also can't stand a lot of these chuba's but that just makes them annoying, not neo-nazi's.

Are they just not teaching Godwin's Law to kids these days?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I bring the gift of a deranged schizo by the name of Xethron aka Ryan Tyndall (opsec be damned) for you all today. I stumbled upon him a little while back while searching for something Pippa related and started compiling then forgot about it until now.

Here's the post where I first saw him, he's far from the only retard in the thread but he's absolutely the biggest.
View attachment 76219

Seemed like your average retarded Pippa-anti who bought into the "alt-right" narrative at first then he started after Phase as a whole and even Dokibird as well.
Everyone who participated in Wrestletuber is now a nazi by association because of Dokibird.
View attachment 76224

Did you know that Pippa and co. are just the tip of the alt-right iceberg in vtubing? There's many others out there hiding in plain sight, and it's not who you might think. Among them are the likes of Ame, Sayu, Mint, and Matara.
View attachment 76218
:kroniiphone:
Ame's main crime:
View attachment 76221

Sayu's named after a mass shooter (I'm sure she chose the name and not Nijisanji):
View attachment 76222

Mint's sins are making fun of Psycho Mantis saying he wants Snake while possessing Meryl and this shitpost

His insane logic for behind the Psycho Mantis being homophobia and bigotry
View attachment 76223

Matara made an anti-semitic dogwhistle with this tweet

Several years ago he was a pretty normal Hololive fan (even has some posts including Ame) then stopped posting about vtubers until a few months ago.

His twitter was similar and had been inactive for years up until about the same time. Then something set him off and he came back to the vtuber sphere to call out all the bigots and put a stop to them. His primary target appears to be the most infamous bigot in all of vtubing. Queen chud, yamanba slayer, homo basher -
Michi Mochievee
:marinewhat:

What triggered this appears to have been her collab with Filian.

A
View attachment 76227
View attachment 76230
A, A

Even goes after her through the main VShojo twitter on a completely unrelated post demanding they do something about her.

A

Going after the other VShojo talents too. A
View attachment 76228

Now at this point you might be thinking, "OH, MY STARS AND GARTERS! I had no idea VShojo was so full of bigots! Is there anyone who can save them?"

Well our friend Xethron knows who the hero of the dark pit that is VShojo is and she will save the day for us all :smugpipi:

A
:NOWWELAUGH:

There's more stupidity throughout his posts if you want to search but it's mostly just screaming the same few things into an empty void. He's also politispergs constantly, and mostly about Palestine. He has appeared to have settled down about vtubers atleast since but still speaks out on ocassion about evil chud vtubers. (Like this one about Rev)

I took too long to sit down and do this and his reddit account got suspended so I'm missing a few posts I forgot to pull up links to, anyone know of a good extension that archives reddit userpages instead of just individual posts? Everything I've tried doesn't seem to work

TL;DR: Vtubing is full of alt-right bigots and this man is on a mission to take them all down. I had no idea so many vtubers were this cool

If your Reddit account gets suspended and you are anti-nazi (even if misplaced), you know you are fucked up.

Zyklon Mag

Everyone who participated in Wrestletuber is now a nazi by association because of Dokibird.
Bettel would look hot in one of those black SS uniforms, especially if he kept his boots.:shiinastare: Also don't let this guy know about clown man's jew jokes in his Zuthar days:smugpipi:

Smelliest007

Found this on r/kurosanji

1724208263814.png
1724208280709.png

This sister's account is completely buck broken by dramatubers and that subreddit.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

tgmslc

Total tangent but False's 2D model looks like ass and his thumbnails since getting it are fucking Mr Beast ripoff slop.
Its almost funny watching retards going after retards for months now.
Plz understand, he has himself to feed and the Niji drama well's run completely dry, finally, at last, after like 2 solid fucking years.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

View attachment 76277View attachment 76278

This sister's account is completely buck broken by dramatubers and that subreddit.

Journalists are scum who act in bad faith. This is not news and everyone knows it, but after the last few years journalists have become a protected class and they're not allowed to say that, so they have to talk around the point they're trying to make like this.

Just say you want False to kill himself on stream and I'll be behind you 100%; all this word salad does is make it sound like you actually do have something to hide.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

View attachment 76277View attachment 76278

I did some digging into this and learned a lot about False's online Stasi.

Did you know that a staggering 2.5% of the vtuber community is an informant for FalseEyeD? And that through them he has infiltrated every vtuber space online?

He has also mastered the art of "Decomposition", where False's agents will gaslight Nijisisters by filling their convos with false information and provocations, secretly collaborate with corporations and vtubers to strategically schedule graduations for maximum drama, and digging up dox on Nijisisters so they can place X-ray machines outside their windows to make them feel anxious and terrible all the time.

Spread the word! FalseEyeD's Vtuber Stasi are coming after Nijisisters and NO WHERE IS SAFE!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
>Nijisanji staff filming nijisanji vtubers without them knowing
>Kirsche talk about it
>REEEE you freaking FARMER

How? How can you suck Riku's dick so hard? A fucking staff is filming vtubers and somehow you're pissed at people discussing it? Hello?!?!??

Archive

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
>Kirsche talk about it

How? How can you suck Riku's dick so hard? A fucking staff is filming vtubers and somehow you're pissed at people discussing it? Hello?!?!??

Archive

"Niji Livers are being harassed and stalked by their own staff"

"How can I make it about muh Kiwifarms and le evil doxxers"

Great deflection retard. You totally convinced me with all that corporate dicksucking.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
>Kirsche talk about it

Archive

Unstoppable force (of sucking riku's penis) vs Inmovable ketchup object (GET IT, LOL FAT)
also i love how the "Dox info" kirsche is spreading is unverified pictures and alleged leaks from an actual Niji stalker that had insider access meant to report on the event itself and not directly single out retards in the images

Last edited:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
This is why I can't take anything seriously regarding Niji allegations after the doki stuff died off (since that had actual weight) lol, it takes two seconds of thinking how a lot of stuff isn't lining up right now. All this looks like is someone likely was doxxed and an ex or someone just leaked stuff, which is insanely common in asia in particular, just like one of Enna's ex friends read 4chan and proceeded to leak her IRL insta account. Could have been Enna herself, but if this was post Doki, people would say: "NIJI STAFF LEAKS LIVERS IRL INSTA ACCOUNT!"

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
>Kirsche talk about it

Archive

This creature saw Nolan and Spanner threads and thought: "... and then my thread will be there on the forum, together with other cool people threads... damn... i want that!"

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
This creature saw Nolan and Spanner threads and thought: "... and then my thread will be there on the forum, together with other cool people threads... damn... i want that!"
He's got a lot more work to do than just twitter cringe shit if he want a thread. Bint start streaming i'll watch you :gloomiLaugh:

Smelliest007

Top Bottom