"I think Elon Musk is an FBI cocksucker"Pipkin Pippa

Twitter cringe and insanity

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
If Trickywi's "Joke" makes it into an official Trump advertisement, I'm going to lose my mind.
:whatastory::Vesper-UNHINGED:
How does one post the Hulk and Friends containment thread?

Because it'd be funny to do so.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I feel like this tweet didnt belong in the main thread, so i guess here is a good enough thread.

Thats a.... rather unique design to say the least. Im all for unique designs dont get me wrong, but i feel like this is straight out of some scary nightmares. There is creepy and there is this model lol.

wew

Male hag love!
I feel like this tweet didnt belong in the main thread, so i guess here is a good enough thread.

Thats a.... rather unique design to say the least. Im all for unique designs dont get me wrong, but i feel like this is straight out of some scary nightmares. There is creepy and there is this model lol.

milly has always had a wild ass model but i do miss the style of her older one

also did the vtuber lean before it was cool

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
milly has always had a wild ass model but i do miss the style of her older one

also did the vtuber lean before it was cool

Both models arent bad. Not sure how popular she is but she can definitely pull a niche audience. You could change the big ass baby chasing you in RE Village to her model and it would be just as creepy if not even more.

tgmslc

When kids raised on 'Beetlejuice' and 'A Nightmare Before Christmas' grow up and try to make sex jokes.

God's Strongest Dragoon

When kids raised on 'Beetlejuice' and 'A Nightmare Before Christmas' grow up and try to make sex jokes.
"How Tim Burton Ruined An Entire Generation of Emo Kids"

Void Scribas

Wow, what a cute fanart of the girls of IdolEN.

1721356425002.png

I wonder what more this gentleman has made art of----AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHY IS THERE A SCAT FETISH ARTIST MAKING FANART OF LISA ??????????

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

View attachment 73938

I wonder what more this gentleman has made art of----AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thank you for taking one for the team brudda

Void Scribas

Thank you for taking one for the team brudda
1721357436806.png

REMEMBER WHEN YOU ARE IN PIXIV TO ACTIVATE THE R18G FILTER (NOT SAFE FOR LIFE) AND ONLY LEAVE THE R18 (NOT SAFE FOR WORK) FILTER DEACTIVATED.

This way you can see titties without having to watch scat and vomit shit

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Very prolific black vtweeter and loli-loather Niyumi posts about being 'groomed'. This is what counts these days? Lmao.

Nyumi - Twitter Screenshots Collage.jpg
Niyumi - Twitter post about grooming.jpg
1721406878930.jpeg

Nenélove

God of Stereotypes
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Very prolific black vtweeter and loli-loather Niyumi posts about being 'groomed'. This is what counts these days? Lmao.

This is so dumb, this fucking highschool tier teasing and drama is not grooming dude, specially when you're basically an adult. Women have this horrible habit of keeping random creeps around for way longer than they deserve because "they can change!" and then regretting it even when their entire friendgroup warned them that said person was a fucking creep.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

ex_lurker

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

View attachment 73938

You can tell just from the art style that that guy draws weird stuff.

This on the other hand is a really cute style:

Aaaaaand he draws scat too.

Void Scribas

You can tell just from the art style that that guy draws weird stuff.

This on the other hand is a really cute style:

Aaaaaand he draws scat too.

At least, is not on his Twitter.

Now Pixiv, even with the NSFL filter activated, there was an Ina pooping drawing.

Hell, this case of yours is even weird because this artist has made a lot of normal art over the scat shit, which makes one wonder why put gross fetish shit in your portfolio alongside your cute IRyS drawing? The one I found that likes to make Lisa art is 80% scat shit....but at least that fucker scat art was with characters from anime and not with other vtubers.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

It really does seem like a nothingburger when the first post they show is "I was 17 so you're a litcheral paedo!!!", having grown up in a country where the age of consent is 16 and spent my late teen years surrounded by female classmates with older boyfriends.

I don't have a particularly high opinion of older men seeking out younger women specifically because they're young, but this shit isn't "grooming", it's "flirting". There's a huge difference there, given one is a form of carefully planned systemic emotional manipulation, while the other is just a guy who probably should've jerked off before opening his DMs. Words mean nothing any more.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Screenshot_20240719-193000_X.jpg
>lose 7 followers
>make an engagement post about it

I hate twitter sometimes

tgmslc

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter