"There's introvert, there's extrovert, but here's Zura being per-vert"Miyu Ottavia

The Termination of Zaion LanZa

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
I want Scarle to leave nijisanji and continue vtubing with her erotic voice and based streams please. Sayu Okami goddess of escaping Nijisanji please make this happen. Also to pomu and nina too. SO POMU CAN GET INTO HOLOEN3 DUH

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Forgot to mention this in my previous post but I noticed in the reply to Sayu's tweet that lucid may be trying to slide into those DMs.

Well, if she's already been doxxed, I guess there's no harm in her talking to them.

chihirogumi

Think I might need a break from Vtubers. I'm curious to see how/if they respond to this, but with the current environment I have a feeling that just liking the people there might just get me the leper treatment. :pikameefuck:

Don't get me wrong, while I try to wait for both sides to finish their responses, this really doesn't look good on their end. It's just that if the absolute faggotry between tribes hasn't turned up to 11 before, it probably will now. It's tiring when you just wanna grill, not gonna lie.
I mean outside of a couple of spats I can count on one hand, this place actively mocks tribalfaggotry so you really don't have to worry about becoming untermensch here. I'm a fan of a few Niji talents, but even I can see that the management has a lot of flaws. If you're worried about /vt/'s opinion though then my question is, why? lol
It's pretty funny how people say "NijiEN is just Elira's little clique company" when she herself was progressively dissatisfied with the way company works for the past year, going as far as almost straight up saying she is done putting effort for Niji from now on. Sure, they definitely hired a lot of her friends, and it proved to work well, because they are the people with the most interactions and who get along the best. But don't pretend that they have any sway over corporate decisions. As evident by Zaion, the one manager Elira would be the closest to actually wanted to help Zaion and got ignored by upper management completely. Probably also got in trouble if she actually committed to her promise of standing up for Zaion
More on the topic, when they initially posted a termination list I said that it looks like they had no reason and were just throwing shit at the wall to hope it's enough to convince people. Turns out even worse, they weren't making up list after a fact, they were actively making her fail and trip and put her in "you will fuck up if we force you hard enough eventually". I never liked Niji as a company despite mostly watching Niji talents, but I never imagined it would be this bad
Yeah the Elira clique rrat has always been a load of barnacles to me. The rratweavers on /vt/ keep changing who is and isn't a part of this clique that I stopped taking it seriously. I did find something that supports your claims about Elira's dissatisfaction with management. Pomu is apparently also getting frustrated with how much red tape is being strewn around her activities. It's a /vt/ post but it seems legit.
pomu1.PNG

And in response to an anon asking for a quick rundown
pomu2.PNG

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Forgot to mention this in my previous post but I noticed in the reply to Sayu's tweet that lucid may be trying to slide into those DMs.

Well, if she's already been doxxed, I guess there's no harm in her talking to them.

You know there's only one company suitable for a girl with mental illness this deep.

1v0OdK8Y_400x400.jpg

this shit

fuck it
So basically it confirmed the idea that I've made from the cricumstances when she was terminated.
She fucked up repeatedly, and lied to management and their genmates speedrunning yabs in like 2 months. She admitted to the worst accusation in her termination, lying to managers and other talents, breaking contract using past life account in games (“she was not told in the interview process that it was not okay.”, this is called fucking around and finding out) and not following protocols that all other dozens of NIJIen' talents, even the barely literate one, are capable of following. All the rest was just padding accusations, stuff that literally every other NIJIen talent has done but obviously have not been punished for since they managed to not piss off all their managers in less than 2 months.
We rightfully mocked Riifu for not understanding her contract, this sounds similar just in a bigger scope even down to the menhera stuff.

>That interviewer answered, "No, but I can tell you that if you sign under us that you'll make more than you're making right now." I'll never forget that. But at the time the compensation structure was not discussed.
This as a european sounds scummy, but I thought it was normal in the US? Idk about japan, but i thought employers are not legally required to share this kind of detail especially in a first interview.

>By the time we debuted, I was already hugely in the red,
We know that even Holo dock their talent's pay for their personal projects, but now this is a black company accusation, ok. Since most of the people here commenting about this don't even watch nijisanji I'd like to remind you that Zaion made an entire dubbed and animated video for her debut, and talents are free to do what they want to fill their timeslot, Nina said recently that theoretically they could fill 15 minutes with songs. Going in the red for your debut is not a requirement, just a bad business idea.

>Anytime I had a call with our manager to discuss something, THEIR manager was also there.
So they gave their wave a manager in training, and their trainer was always present during the trainee interaction with talents. Good business practice if you ask me.

The shitshow with her Genshin account conveniently omits until last paragraph that it wasn't simply a personal game account but an account from a partnered content creator with mihoyo, she can cry all she wants but that's expected. Management fucked up hard miscommunicating on this tho. Probably the 2 week old manager didn't even know she was a partner lmao.

It's worse then that. Niji has people who never stream and some are famous for it. It's a totally useless chart. How many VSPO talents have a million subs?

Anyways, back to Zaion. Unlike Yugo or other grads, Zaions genmates turned against her. That annoys me because I thought maybe they had a difference in understanding the job. Now I feel the generates were just being company shills.
We don't have any more infos about her realtionship with the genmates tho. We know they said she lied to them and she didn't address those allegation in her doc.

View attachment 23671
I was confused why only Kiara was expressing her frustrations towards ubisoft in this Niji-Holo UNO collab. I initially thought it was because they were nervous in front of the holo fanbase but now I know why...
This is just bullshit, niji talents shit on shit games all the time.

The tweet has half a million views. Oof.

Also, an important note:

View attachment 23684
So yeah final judgement she's retarded. She even switched from third to first person in her doc, she just doesn't care

niggaphil

I mean outside of a couple of spats I can count on one hand, this place actively mocks tribalfaggotry so you really don't have to worry about becoming untermensch here. I'm a fan of a few Niji talents, but even I can see that the management has a lot of flaws. If you're worried about /vt/'s opinion though then my question is, why? lol
I think we need to separate the Talents and Management in this incident, as they are not related to each other (not at the Vshoujo level yet). We could enjoy Niji Talents, like sometimes I accompany my wife to watch her Niji oshi do stupid shit (like shitting on Donkey Kong). We have the right to find our oshi.

However, what I don't think people should do is going super defensive or sperg about corpo when their shits are exposed, or questioned by people *ahem *Scuttle *ahem. It just make the corpo and talents looked bad in public forum.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Even Pomu came out (feeling bad about how high-quality her Kouhais debuts are compared to her own) and stated she made her half-assed lore video last minute bc it was left up to her to prepare.
Pomu and Shu both had what I'd call "Shitpost" debut lore videos. Shu's was literally stock assets and him going "EYYY" and Pomu's was of a similar nature iirc. I don't think this is inherently either Niji or Zaion's fault. Niji could help Zaion with the expenses towards her lore video but, if they're unwilling to it seems like nothing was really holding Zaion up to have a high-budget lore video that was putting her in the red. She could've easily just winged out a shitpost lore video like others have and saved herself the expenses.
SO POMU CAN GET INTO HOLOEN3 DUH
Do your reps bro.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

niggaphil

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Welp, I have something to listen to at work

Depressed rabbit will be weighing in

chihirogumi

Peachmoon

The Assman
Pomu and Shu both had what I'd call "Shitpost" debut lore videos. Shu's was literally stock assets and him going "EYYY" and Pomu's was of a similar nature iirc. I don't think this is inherently either Niji or Zaion's fault. Niji could help Zaion with the expenses towards her lore video but, if they're unwilling to it seems like nothing was really holding Zaion up to have a high-budget lore video that was putting her in the red. She could've easily just winged out a shitpost lore video like others have and saved herself the expenses.
I completely agree.
An important factor to consider is the better the debut, the stronger first impression you'll have to keep viewers around.
So there was probably a pressure to uphold a higher standard, while assuming she'd make back her investment.
I suppose a shit post "lore" video can also be argued to have just as much attention grabbing as a high production piece (it was higher quality than Pomu or Shu's, but Sonny's sticks out in my mind being a really good shit post with a nice usage of his own aspiring JP VO work to save bank).
But yeah, regardless of the reason or sentiment towards having no debut budget, it is something to think about with these corpos--money only comes from your own efforts as an employed content creator.
You might get a buff with the big name branding, but whatever you earn based on your hard work, will also have a cut taken from Niji.
Still good bits of what to expect when applying out there for any "aspiring" Nijis left lol :smugpipi:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Couldn't really give a shit about /vt/, it's more that it's already been next-to-impossible to get any discussion other than Holo, PC, or maybe VShojo in several supposedly general Vtuber places I'm aware of (including several friend groups). This is probably gonna make it even less likely; the worst thing probably coming out of this is that most people are probably gonna be on a "Holo is the Herrenrasse" bender.

this shit

fuck it
You might get a buff with the big name branding, but whatever you earn based on your hard work, will also have a cut taken from Niji.
Still good bits of what to expect when applying out there for any "aspiring" Nijis left lol :smugpipi:
This is the basic agreement in any company come on.

Peachmoon

The Assman
This is the basic agreement in any company come on.
The only time I'll take bait, since I'm assuming you even read the whole post.
"Good bits of information" referring to knowing that you'll pay for debut out of pocket, having Zaion's word for it outright.
C'mon dude lol

this shit

fuck it
The only time I'll take bait, since I'm assuming you even read the whole post.
"Good bits of information" referring to knowing that you'll pay for debut out of pocket, having Zaion's word for it outright.
C'mon dude lol
Dude only jewcorp pays for debuts, that's literally what set them apart and they're the exception

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Even Holos have to pay for personal projects and assets on their own, barred from their own models and basic set up.
I remember when we asked Ame about the possibility of her continuing the Smol Adventures video, she mentioned being hesitant as it's going to cost a lot. The irony was that she had SC disabled when saying that.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
The document doesn't really say anything we didn't already know or couldn't reasonably speculate.

I've been saying from Day 1 that all the privated streams Zaion had must have been at least partially because her manager failed their due diligence of establishing what was not allowed (live scrolling through twitter due to faces, for example) and so punishing her would have been unfair.

On top of this, hiring a Genshin/FFXIV streamer and robbing her of her Genshin/FFXIV account is a bigger deal than not letting Selen use her old Apex account, because Selen can get back into Master/Pred lobbies in a few hours, whereas Zaion's accounts took years and lots of money to build. There needs to be a shift in policy there.

Either way, I don't think it's all of EN management as many of them speak of their staff positively, but whoever was handling Zaion needs firing (if we are to assume she's telling the truth). It doesn't undo the fact that Zaion wasn't helping herself throughout, though.

I maintain that removing her was probably still the correct decision. Every company has a brand, and while questioning the hiring of someone who has always made 'dark' jokes is valid - as is a much larger question about the sterilisation of corporate V-Tubers in pursuit of appeasing the Western crowd for overseas expansion - it's still ultimately their decision to remove her for, among other things, not adhering to that image.

However, I also feel NijiEN fans should be pressuring the company into a higher quality of management. Though a lot of recent JP trips no doubt point to the resumed work on the 3D Live, it doesn't undo the fact that a logistical clusterfuck made them cancel it only 10 days after announcement. The livers deserve better regardless of your opinions on their content.

There's little doubt in my mind, though, that this kind of thing is happening in every JP corpo. I'm sure Vesper is reading that Google Doc with some empathy, and there was that one clip of Kronii saying her manager was shit at communicating with her and doing their job. There was that one time HoloID were strong-armed into making an ID-friendly schedule by management, and we had to sit in discomfort as Risu quietly seethed live on stream for 2 hours.

Production Kawaii is a train wreck of awkward textbook GFE, and there was that time the now-graduated Aletta Sky - a girl who sounded like she was from London - had to convince her fans she didn't interact with men after Alban showed up in her chat, despite London having as many men within a 100m radius as a small country. I'm not sure what people here think of me, but I can say that working under Japanese corporate autism as an outspoken Westard was the career equivalent of a guided tour through Pyongyang.

All this is to say that NijiEN and HoloEN have about 50 members who have at least tolerated management since debut. One person being completely incompatible with the work culture isn't indicative of the management quality overall, but Sayu's comments do warrant investigation into the actions of her handler around that time. If they are still there, then existing and future members could suddenly run into problems.

On top of that, it means Livers can't take legitimate breaks on short notice without spawning rrats about what they might have done wrong. (Same with EIEN members since we know since Riifu's firing that they do this same thing.)

When Vesper got bonked for two weeks, CoverEN came right out and said it was a disciplinary action. I'm now convinced that's the right approach even if it breaks kayfabe.

I understand your point, but Vesper's suspension also had its cons. People still think management tried to fuck him over and the other 3 had to make statements on stream whilst also being vague enough to not cause infractions of conduct themselves.

Also, if you make a public statement of suspension and not tell fans the reason for said suspension, you put the person in a difficult spot of not being able to fend off speculation even though what Vesper did was ENTIRELY between him and management behind the scenes. A suspension shouldn't be seen as 'punishment' but moreso an opportunity to go over what went wrong and not do it again.When Vesper came back with his spear, people were so endeared that it negatively affected management's decision and positively affected perception of him - something I'd be surprised if Cover didn't get quietly irked by.

Zaion's 'stealth suspension' occurred just a couple of weeks after debut. She was permitted to tweet, permitted to participate in the XSoleil New Year collab, and the Niji statement said that, during this time, they tried to help get her back on course regarding company conduct. The other members weren't harangued for answers because nothing was out of the ordinary, and nobody blinked when she came back. If everything had worked out, there wouldn't have been a single member of the branch or staff that would have been in the crosshairs of fans' ire, and Zaion would have avoided being seen as a problem child.

The ideas only major con is that, once that cat is out of the bag, everyone is now going to be questioned or worried over even if they were genuinely going to live it up on a Greek island for a week. We are here, and that's a shame. Worth noting, though, that it was NijiEN themselves that admitted to stealth suspensions when they brought it up regarding Zaion. This isn't new information.

Top Bottom