"How to be serious: 1. Shut the FUCK up 2. Go to better supermarkets 3. Cease use of any and all emoji and/or silly buttons"Rin Penrose

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Nolan is bitching about his father again. This time is because of pizza? :kaijesssus:

View attachment 76763

Google translate:
Part 1:
Poor, petty, extremely narcissistic, incredibly whiny little person, and a huge bully.

He was actually complaining about not being able to eat the pizza I just took out of the oven because he had to go to work. Like it was important, or like it was my fault. This is why I insist he is a bully because he will find anything, important or not, to put me down. Because he is an extremely narcissistic person and has extremely low self-esteem. There is absolutely no remorse, no sense of responsibility, no self-awareness, and no introspection. Not only complaining about these little things, but also confused as to why I slammed the door, as if I was the unreasonably angry person. What a hypocrite, someone needs to make him understand that what he thinks is not the most important thing.

hugs?

Part 2:
If I told him I didn't know if he was going to work soon, he might say something like "You can ask." Yes I can ask if I care

For fuck sake, Nolan's didn't know his father's work schedule at all.... What a wonderful son who stay in home for 24/7 :kroniibitchclap:

Besides that, if his dad is working a 8 to 9 job (I am not sure my info is correct or not), who would eat a fucking pizza at the early 6~7am....?
Nolan is retarded as usual but pizza is an anytime food. When you have to get up at 4am you take what you can.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Nolan is bitching about his father again. This time is because of pizza? :kaijesssus:

View attachment 76763

Google translate:
Part 1:
Poor, petty, extremely narcissistic, incredibly whiny little person, and a huge bully.

He was actually complaining about not being able to eat the pizza I just took out of the oven because he had to go to work. Like it was important, or like it was my fault. This is why I insist he is a bully because he will find anything, important or not, to put me down. Because he is an extremely narcissistic person and has extremely low self-esteem. There is absolutely no remorse, no sense of responsibility, no self-awareness, and no introspection. Not only complaining about these little things, but also confused as to why I slammed the door, as if I was the unreasonably angry person. What a hypocrite, someone needs to make him understand that what he thinks is not the most important thing.

hugs?

Part 2:
If I told him I didn't know if he was going to work soon, he might say something like "You can ask." Yes I can ask if I care

For fuck sake, Nolan's didn't know his father's work schedule at all.... What a wonderful son who stay in home for 24/7 :kroniibitchclap:

Besides that, if his dad is working a 8 to 9 job (I am not sure my info is correct or not), who would eat a fucking pizza at the early 6~7am....?
Imagine having to go to work to make money to take care of your lazy, autistic, asshole of a son and before you have to leave, you have to deal with this bullshit.

niggaphil

When his parents die, Nolan is not going to live without government help. Makes sense for him to vote for his own interests.
Well, I guess Nolan has to vote for Trump now....... right?

20240826_Capture00.PNG

archive

:dokiwheeze::dokiwheeze::dokiwheeze:

fortnitesmasherX

For fuck sake, Nolan's didn't know his father's work schedule at all....
But.. But if he didn't know if father's work schedule, how could he know when to finish his chores by!!!? This is such a massive plot hole!
:nenewowl::ameliaThink::urtearingmeapart:

God's Strongest Dragoon

fortnitesmasherX

I hate that I'm reminded that this mongoloid is not just allowed to vote but he's hyper fixated about politics too, ensuring that he shows up to the ballot box.
Don't worry. He'll forget when election day is and blame his dad for not reminding him.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Don't worry. He'll forget when election day is and blame his dad for not reminding him.
He can't miss the umpteenth holo collab with more than 10k CCV, you know. That or he'll be asleep from lack of diabetes management/weird sleep schedule

IdenticalPlateaus

View attachment 76763

Google translate:
Part 1:

hugs?
1724815945608.png

拥抱?

Well, I guess Nolan has to vote for Trump now....... right?
Let's be real, Nolan is too lazy to vote for anyone. Virtue signalling with an emphasis on the signalling, he just wants to everyone to see his his special boy opinions.

niggaphil

Nolan blaming his previous pizza-bitching translated post is incorrect. He is talking about his brother, not his father. He has good relationship with his father!!!!! It is the AI translation fault! :nolanhugs?:

Screenshot 2024-08-28 130846.png

Google Translation:
Damn, it somehow didn't mention being my brother.
Also, other things are wrong. For example, "arrogance" becomes "narcissism"

I must have accidentally removed the part about the younger brother in the translation.

He can't miss the umpteenth holo collab with more than 10k CCV, you know. That or he'll be asleep from lack of diabetes management/weird sleep schedule
I mean, you are not wrong though:

Screenshot 2024-08-28 131056.png

Google Translation:

cries Over the past few weeks, I've barely been able to watch Aqua either due to watching other things or oversleeping like today. I want to fall in love by watching live broadcasts, but this is no longer possible. Besides that when I wanted to watch her today I had to use my phone because the computer was blocked and then a big 5 minute long SLOWMODE started shortly after I joined so I don't even know How many have I watched. hug?

In short, he is seething because he didn't take care of himself, and missed all of the live stream :dokiwheeze:

I don't understand that why Nolan couldn't connect his phone to the house wifi? Is he too stupid, or retarded? The only reason that I could think of is his dad never give him the house wifi password.

Also, some Nolan's quote:
Screenshot 2024-08-28 131539.png

Archive

Yeah Nolan, once a retard always a retard as well!

fortnitesmasherX

He is talking about his brother, not his father.
I've been waiting to share this clip for awhile.

This is what arguments between Nolan and his brother look like. Very accurate recreation here.

tgmslc

Also, some Nolan's quote:
View attachment 76909
Archive

Yeah Nolan, once a retard always a retard as well!
Oh fuck you, Nolan. Fuck you. Are you a leftard (like me, full disclosure) who says Women's Rights™ or are you a Conservative woman-hater who thinks a woman owning her sexuality is gross & immoral?

Again, pick a fucking side. You lolicon freak.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Stunned But Dumb

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if he's trying to say it in a nice way like "slut (affectionate)" but is too socially inept to understand that even sex workers don't really want to be called sluts, regardless of the context of his comment. Thats what I assumed at least

IdenticalPlateaus

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if he's trying to say it in a nice way like "slut (affectionate)" but is too socially inept to understand that even sex workers don't really want to be called sluts, regardless of the context of his comment. Thats what I assumed at least
Yeah this is probably the right answer. Think about all the other stuff he apes without fully understanding.

niggaphil

Nolan, if you shut up yesterday, maybe Kurosanji won't be having shitshow today :nolancries:

20240830.PNG

archive

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Nolan, if you shut up yesterday, maybe Kurosanji won't be having shitshow today :nolancries:

View attachment 77126

archive
I'm convinced that everything Nolan roots for is doomed to failure. Nijisanji, Palestine, his reputation on Chink Discord...

Maybe that's why Gura rarely streams, she's aware of the Nolan Crush Curse and is trying to avoid exposing herself to it

He's like the Jim Cramer of everything that isn't cringe

That said, his endorsement of Kamala Harris gives me hope for the future bros :hope:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Over the past few weeks, I've barely been able to watch Aqua either due to watching other things
So Nolan's upset about missing Aqua's recent streams because he just didn't fucking watch her and now she's gone? Nolan if you actually gave a shit about Aqua at all beyond the fact that she's the current thing because she's graduating then you would have made that time. Not LMAOd elsewhere until you forgot about her.
I'm hardly an Aqua watcher myself but hat me all the same because I am fucking malding at the audacity of this bitch. FOTM numberfriends, not even once.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
cries Over the past few weeks, I've barely been able to watch Aqua either due to watching other things or oversleeping like today.
So Nolan's upset about missing Aqua's recent streams because he just didn't fucking watch her and now she's gone? Nolan if you actually gave a shit about Aqua at all beyond the fact that she's the current thing because she's graduating then you would have made that time.
No-one has more time than Nolan does. He's unemployed and his one task is to take care of the family dogs. Nolan lives a life of such sheer privilege and he wants to complain about not having time.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So Nolan's upset about missing Aqua's recent streams because he just didn't fucking watch her and now she's gone? Nolan if you actually gave a shit about Aqua at all beyond the fact that she's the current thing because she's graduating then you would have made that time. Not LMAOd elsewhere until you forgot about her.
I'm hardly an Aqua watcher myself but hat me all the same because I am fucking malding at the audacity of this bitch. FOTM numberfriends, not even once.
He represents the prime example of FOMO powered consoomer retardation, dude has no appreciation for anything other than what others think he should like.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Top Bottom