Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Furious George

Low & Lazy

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Oh no....

YASSSS KWEEEN SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

SURVE THAT KUNT AT THE CRUSH HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUSE

:nolanhugs?:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
YASSSS KWEEEN SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

SURVE THAT KUNT AT THE CRUSH HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUSE

:nolanhugs?:
20240714_110242.jpg
I hope this is the last thing you see before the dark embrace of death takes you and snuffs out the light in your eyes forever.

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist

God's Strongest Dragoon

Doesn't he know Jelly Is a Hag?
You seem to be unaware about his previous 😭 posting about Jelly. He spammed shit like that during her debut, people called him out, and then he tried to claim he was only pretending to be retarded. @thhrang brought it up again later, which caused him to sperg out so hard that he ate another ban, which was the final straw that jumpstarted the trial.
jelly1.png

jelly2.png

jelly3.png

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

IdenticalPlateaus

That's some vintage Nolan right there. Not understanding what shitposting is, he thinks he can be a pedo consequence free as long as he pretends it's ironic. Also have the classic aggression that will be followed by capitulation and a pity party when met with any meaningful resistance.

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
🙏My condolences to Jelly Hoshiumi for being part of "important" Nolan History.

She's legal. LETS GOOOOO
:proctorwhewwhewwhew:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Nolan's 1 minute of fame.

:youlittleshit::nolancries::crushsobs:

Timestamp in the stream should be 00:19:56, whenever the VOD comes up.

Edit:
Timestamp

Nolan...

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Nolan's 1 minute of fame.

:youlittleshit::nolancries::crushsobs:

Timestamp in the stream should be 00:19:56, whenever the VOD comes up.

Edit:
Timestamp

Rate me late too because even i retard i am missed this.

does Nolan not understand how GROUPS work? like at all. This is a new level of retard.

niggaphil

Welp, I am back from my 1-week business trip, let's see any interesting Nolan activity or not:

20240821_Capture.PNG

google translation:
cries a lot *I wish my dad was still camping like he was gone for a week. Otherwise he wouldn't have ruined my mood, and possibly my night, because he's a megalomaniacal asshole who has the delusion to insist on blocking computer capabilities despite all evidence (including his own admission) to the contrary. Put me to sleep. And this control freak's decision is actually a better choice he wants to make. He wants to block the computer after I work until I finish my work tomorrow. This is counterproductive because if he keeps doing it, it will encourage me to not finish the work before he gets home. But Dad is too arrogant to think that every idea he has is not outstanding. Anyway, he didn't do that because I bribed him with a job application, which unfortunately I didn't do in time before he decided to screw me. hug?

Nolan's twitter:
Really? Nolan only block bots? Can anyone here verify it?

archive

Oh gosh, retarded Nolan still waiting the responses from the artist, you can't make this shit up!!!
:dokiwheeze::dokiwheeze::dokiwheeze:

20240821_Capture02.PNG

archive 2

God damn it, Nolan, aren't you a fan of Mr Metokur? So you are saying that you are a fucking racist as well?
20240821_Capture03.PNG
archive 3

20240821_Capture04.PNG
archive 4

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
He wants to block the computer after I work until I finish my work tomorrow. This is counterproductive because if he keeps doing it, it will encourage me to not finish the work before he gets home.
Nolan-Cycle.png

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Welp, I am back from my 1-week business trip, let's see any interesting Nolan activity or not:

View attachment 76289

google translation:
cries a lot *I wish my dad was still camping like he was gone for a week. Otherwise he wouldn't have ruined my mood, and possibly my night, because he's a megalomaniacal asshole who has the delusion to insist on blocking computer capabilities despite all evidence (including his own admission) to the contrary. Put me to sleep. And this control freak's decision is actually a better choice he wants to make. He wants to block the computer after I work until I finish my work tomorrow. This is counterproductive because if he keeps doing it, it will encourage me to not finish the work before he gets home. But Dad is too arrogant to think that every idea he has is not outstanding. Anyway, he didn't do that because I bribed him with a job application, which unfortunately I didn't do in time before he decided to screw me. hug?

Nolan's twitter:
Really? Nolan only block bots? Can anyone here verify it?

archive

Oh gosh, retarded Nolan still waiting the responses from the artist, you can't make this shit up!!!
:dokiwheeze::dokiwheeze::dokiwheeze:

View attachment 76292

archive 2

God damn it, Nolan, aren't you a fan of Mr Metokur? So you are saying that you are a fucking racist as well?
View attachment 76293
archive 3

View attachment 76294
archive 4

Nolan aside, I genuinely wonder if these retards trading Twitter block number realize they are likely blocked mostly by people who have blue checkmark block lists or just block blue checkmarks on-sight lol.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
How do you not know what Metokur's content is if you were a fan for years? Did the Wuhan and Fentanyl Floyd jokes go over his head completely?

Nolan fascinates me with each layer of retardation he manages to reveal.
Not sure there's any reason to think he WAS a fan of Metokurs for years unless I'm really forgetting something.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Nolan had no clue about anything Metokur has done older than around the time the Pippa shit happened. Which in turn would mean he only learned about him because a currently popular vtuber got on radar of a generally well liked guy with a farms thread and Nolan probably went "People like him? I gotta get in on that!" As such I don't think he picked watching Metokur up until after he got cancer aids and has mostly been focused on the streams making fun of specific people for being assholes instead of all the years of diving into fandoms, tranny shit and whatnot. Nolan is probably only BARELY beginning to comprehend that Jim finds most current year bullshit to be just that, bullshit.
And I'm being generous with that because his dumbass clearly somehow thinks only the audience is "problematic" so far.

niggaphil

Nolan's day of retarded tweets
Nolan eating his cereal dry. Well I am sure that he eats the cereal with his bare hand, and get beaten by his parents and brothers later on
Screenshot 2024-08-22 172054.png
:CrushAllowed:
Archive

To protect his queen Kamala Harris policy, Nolan having cripple fight with other people in twitter :autismvortex::
Screenshot 2024-08-22 172300.png
Archive 2
So Nolan thinks that North Korea is the Best Korea, because it is communism and Kim Jong Un get things done!

Nolan is raging because his fucking father force him to take the dogs out :nolanhugs?:!
Screenshot 2024-08-22 172745.png
Archive 3

Finally, Nolan is being horny in twitter :pippayousickfucks:.Looks like he wants to get his arse fucked through mating press

Screenshot 2024-08-22 172931.png
Archive 4

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
To protect his queen Kamala Harris policy, Nolan having cripple fight with other people in twitter:
1724319194794.png
Archive 2
So Nolan thinks that North Korea is the Best Korea, because it is communism and Kim Jong Un get things done!
When his parents die, Nolan is not going to live without government help. Makes sense for him to vote for his own interests.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Nolan is raging because his fucking father force him to take the dogs out!
Screenshot 2024-08-22 172745.png
Bro is litterally venting under vtuber's tweets. Thats a new low

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Bro is litterally venting under vtuber's tweets. Thats a new low
Well he keeps getting warnings and bans in discords, so I guess he really fits in more with the crowd of bots on xitter.

Top Bottom