"Smile! For me, every hour with you is a blessing!"Kaela Kovalskia

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

tgmslc

niggaphil

I have been very busy yesterday. Here's some information of Nolan during Hakos + Biboo stream yesterday:

Feeling rage that he was late for the stream:
Screenshot 2024-08-12 091400.png

Gee, I wondered why he was so late for the stream?
Screenshot 2024-08-12 091430.png
google translation: I'm very sleepy, I only slept 3-4 hours before
Bitching about his father in the live stream section:
Screenshot 2024-08-12 091325.png
google translation: I hope dad will stop being an annoying bastard and stop interrupting
Nolan style posting. We should able to pinpoint which one is Nolan alt account in the future stream:
(Note: May I asked 'QUEENS, YAAS' term. Are these wiggers' or zoomer brainrots' term?)
Screenshot 2024-08-12 091253.png

Screenshot 2024-08-13 092957.png

Also, Nolan is still jobless as usual, and he will make phone calls today to ask for a job :crushsighs:

Screenshot 2024-08-12 091140.png
Google translation: BREAKING DIMENSIONS! YESSS! I need a job, I'll make some more calls tomorrow

And I leave the best part for last :dokiSmug:
(I think this is biboo and Hakos giving each other massage or something during the stream)

Screenshot 2024-08-13 093514.png
Translation: My knuckles were pretty cracked and so were my shoulders. Knocking on the back feels the best. My sister used to hit my back for me.

Nolan, I think your best feeling is to beat the crap out of your sister afterall.....

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I have been very busy yesterday. Here's some information of Nolan during Hakos + Biboo stream yesterday:

Feeling rage that he was late for the stream:
View attachment 75757

Gee, I wondered why he was so late for the stream?
View attachment 75759
google translation: I'm very sleepy, I only slept 3-4 hours before
Bitching about his father in the live stream section:
View attachment 75760
google translation: I hope dad will stop being an annoying bastard and stop interrupting
Nolan style posting. We should able to pinpoint which one is Nolan alt account in the future stream:
(Note: May I asked 'QUEENS, YAAS' term. Are these wiggers' or zoomer brainrots' term?)
View attachment 75761

View attachment 75764

Also, Nolan is still jobless as usual, and he will make phone calls today to ask for a job :crushsighs:

View attachment 75765
Google translation: BREAKING DIMENSIONS! YESSS! I need a job, I'll make some more calls tomorrow

And I leave the best part for last :dokiSmug:
(I think this is biboo and Hakos giving each other massage or something during the stream)

View attachment 75767
Translation: My knuckles were pretty cracked and so were my shoulders. Knocking on the back feels the best. My sister used to hit my back for me.

Nolan, I think your best feeling is to beat the crap out of your sister afterall.....
They were just talking about cracking their knuckles and such. Bae was asking Biboo if she cracked hers and Bae apparently finds knuckle cracking specifically kind of weird so they were chatting a bit about that.

He posted that last comment in stream chat in English and even though I'm well aware that he does it, seeing it live then coming here and seeing he went out of his way to googleTL it for a chinese discord JUST to make sure he told anyone who doesn't skip his dreck really does somehow makes the whole thing even sadder than usual.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Catching up on this thread after being blissfully unaware of the happenings during that karaoke just leads me to the conclusion that blocking him in Youtube chat way back when was the single most intelligent thing I have done in my life.

niggaphil

God's Strongest Dragoon

Screenshot 2024-08-13 133218.png
He's fucking numberfagging Trump's interviews now
:dokiWTF:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
He watched Vox for numbers, of course he'd watch Donald for numbers.

I know we've already got an annoying orange, but someone needs to make Donald an anime girl png & rig.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

fortnitesmasherX

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Catching up on this thread after being blissfully unaware of the happenings during that karaoke just leads me to the conclusion that blocking him in Youtube chat way back when was the single most intelligent thing I have done in my life.
Worry not, you may catch one of his seven known (of) alts in chat sometime soon.

It wasn't until now I realized how accurate this was to him spewing his nonsense out everywhere.

He's fucking numberfagging Trump's interviews now
:dokiWTF:
That was my first thought as well. You gotta love how even when it comes to "a pedo he really hates and wishes had died" Nolan STILL can't help but numberfag. It's actually impressive. Just y'know.. not in a good way. Much like anything else his autism is involved with.

This has to have been said ironically, right? No one can be this stupid.

:annoyedpippa:
You can rest assured any dumbass comment he makes that isn't him trying to defend himself under pressure is his intelligence on display.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

tgmslc

Stunned But Dumb

Is this Nolan's first election he can vote in?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

tgmslc

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20240814_015708_Brave.jpg
I wish he was banned on his socks. Pretty sure I saw 😭 drivel from him too.

:annoyedpippa:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Top Bottom