"Are moths the goth version of butterflies?"Ceres Fauna

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
While folks are taking screencaps/archive of nolan spergery on his twitter, he appeared on Nousagi the recent e-whore fancord.
1724326918140.png

He forgot his alarm and missed flipperino debuting his own tenga model, thus he should complain about it!

Stunned But Dumb

Hypothetical battle. Chase wants to dox Nolan. If Nolan gets doxed again then his dad will have had enough and cut down his internet for good, keeping him from vtubers forever. Chase doesn't know this thread exists but has the full power of the sharties behind him. Will he be able to dox him or will Nolan keep his information safe?

niggaphil

While folks are taking screencaps/archive of nolan spergery on his twitter, he appeared on Nousagi the recent e-whore fancord.
View attachment 76414

He forgot his alarm and missed flipperino debuting his own tenga model, thus he should complain about it!
Interesting, why is he using alt discord account instead of main?

In holo or kurosanji fancord, he will use his main crush account. However, for the indie cord, he will be using alt account.

I don't get his logic at all, maybe i am too stupid and Nolan is playing 4d chess

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter

In holo or kurosanji fancord, he will use his main crush account. However, for the indie cord, he will be using alt account.

I don't get his logic at all, maybe i am too stupid and Nolan is playing 4d chess
I have no clue either. Frankly I can't check because I am using my discord alt on nousagi fancord and I don't have more vtuber servers to check on him.

1724328180126.png

Maybe you want to give it a shot?

niggaphil

I have no clue either. Frankly I can't check because I am using my discord alt on nousagi fancord and I don't have more vtuber servers to check on him.

View attachment 76415

Maybe you want to give it a shot?
I knew this alt account. This account joined Rye (formerly Yuko Yurai) degenerate discord, but never spoke. So I am curious what the fuck is he thinking.

Again, we are discussing about a brony who use hand to eat ice-cream.......

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Hypothetical battle. Chase wants to dox Nolan. If Nolan gets doxed again then his dad will have had enough and cut down his internet for good, keeping him from vtubers forever. Chase doesn't know this thread exists but has the full power of the sharties behind him. Will he be able to dox him or will Nolan keep his information safe?
Thars assuming Chase wouldnt try and recruit him as the next sharty prodigy.

He doesnt have turbo discord or whatever this shit is called. He maxed out the servers he can join a long time ago. The alt is probably just to join more servers.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nolan's day of retarded tweets
Nolan eating his cereal dry. Well I am sure that he eats the cereal with his bare hand, and get beaten by his parents and brothers later on
View attachment 76401
:CrushAllowed:
Archive

To protect his queen Kamala Harris policy, Nolan having cripple fight with other people in twitter :autismvortex::
View attachment 76402
Archive 2
So Nolan thinks that North Korea is the Best Korea, because it is communism and Kim Jong Un get things done!

Nolan is raging because his fucking father force him to take the dogs out :nolanhugs?:!
View attachment 76403
Archive 3

Finally, Nolan is being horny in twitter :pippayousickfucks:.Looks like he wants to get his arse fucked through mating press

View attachment 76404
Archive 4
Nolan is the kind of guy who eats all of the marshmallows out of the lucky charms box (by hand).

tgmslc

Got me curious if there was any record of Nolan's existence on the Holocords I'm in apart from the Mumeicord mods muting & then kicking him. Turns out, yes, but only on Kronii's Watchtower, and only during the watchalong for Kronii's Ringfit stream a few years ago.

1000009846.png

1000009842.png

1000009843.png

1000009841.png

Classic: pissing off admins, laughing at others acting just like him, general fucking around & then promptly complaining when finding out, etc.

It's also pretty funny that Kroniicord mods picked Nolan Crush out of everyone to mute & kick. Takes a lot to actually annoy that lot, especially with how many downbad Filipino's the Watchtower tolerates in their Discord.
:kroniiphone:

fortnitesmasherX said:
I'd argue that Ibuy's statement is at least marginally better than Nolan. Because at least what he said was somewhat creative and unique, unlike Nolan who spams the same uninspired shit to hornypost.
You mean like Nolan spamming "LMAOOOOOOO" every few minutes? There was also plenty of that in the chat I looked at, I just left it out cuz it's boring & obvious. Starting to really understand what ppl here mean when they say Nolan's like the worst chatbot.

Last edited:

fortnitesmasherX

Got me curious if there was any record of Nolan's existence on the Holocords I'm in apart from the Mumeicord mods muting & then kicking him. Turns out, yes, but only on Kronii's Watchtower, and only during the watchalong for Kronii's Ringfit stream a few years ago.

View attachment 76439
View attachment 76440
View attachment 76441
View attachment 76442Classic: pissing off admins, laughing at others acting just like him, general fucking around & then promptly complaining when finding out, etc.

It's also pretty funny that Kroniicord mods picked Nolan Crush out of everyone to mute & kick. Takes a lot to actually annoy that lot, especially with how many downbad Filipino's the Watchtower tolerates in their Discord.
:kroniiphone:
I'd argue that Ibuy's statement is at least marginally better than Nolan. Because at least what he said was somewhat creative and unique, unlike Nolan who spams the same uninspired shit to hornypost.
You mean like Nolan spamming "LMAOOOOOOO" every few minutes? There was also plenty of that in the chat I looked at, I just left it out cuz it's boring & obvious. Starting to really understand what ppl here mean when they say Nolan's like the worst chatbot.
I meant his "UUUUUOOOOOGGGHHH!!!!! SEEEEEGGGGS!!" Posting.

Starting to really understand what ppl here mean when they say Nolan's like the worst chatbot.
He might be stupid, but he's fun to mess with. I wish he was here so I can bully him some.

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Has Nolan been sighted on HoloPlus yet?

tgmslc

Kinda hard to spot anything, there's no option to search for users or tap on another user's profile. I have not seen him there, tho.

fortnitesmasherX

Off topic I know, but I had no idea that hololive has an app. Is it worth using? Does it improve your experience?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Off topic I know, but I had no idea that hololive has an app. Is it worth using? Does it improve your experience?
It just rolled out, I don't know what the real use case is other than seeing who is live, and the userbase seems to consist largely of not-yet-permabanned user Yamanbastomper58s.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Not really. If you were already using holodex to keep up with streams, the new app is just the same deal with a different UI and some bonus features like a news feed and making posts like in Twitter.

tgmslc

No and no. It's less functional & worse-run than any of the big Holo fan Discords.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
NYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Not right before the Hololive concert! WHERE IS HE GOING TO LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOW?!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
NYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Not right before the Hololive concert! WHERE IS HE GOING TO LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOW?!
I dont think he ever brought tickets for any holo concerts. And he's too retarded to find a place to watch it. i say this as i shamelessly dm'd a member of the forum for a link of the concert because im a poor fag atm.

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
Another day, another place Nolan got himself banned from. This time it's the spacebattles vtuber thread.
View attachment 76665
For helping out with the context, this is not the only vtuber thread in Spacebattles forum. The one Nolan got banned is called uh...
1724558751078.png
It's not the main vtuber thread, but it's the closest in spacebattles that acts like say, this place or the one in KF (read: can talk about roommate account/PL stuff and talking shit about company/the culture as a whole). It's also why it's located in the politics section of the forum and requires you to have an account to access.

The ban doesn't really put much dent to him anyway, consider he went on to post on the main vtuber thread
1724558977470.png

As for the reason why he got banned from that nonvirtual thread?
1724559044792.png

He got tilted that some of the SB users doesn't like Hex. People aren't exactly happy they got accused of shitting the Hexorino, there's shitfest and one of the jannies was like "yeah, this is not gonna help my day, gotta ban him off the thread."

niggaphil

Nolan is bitching about his father again. This time is because of pizza? :kaijesssus:

Screenshot 2024-08-26 133411.png

Google translate:
Part 1:
Poor, petty, extremely narcissistic, incredibly whiny little person, and a huge bully.

He was actually complaining about not being able to eat the pizza I just took out of the oven because he had to go to work. Like it was important, or like it was my fault. This is why I insist he is a bully because he will find anything, important or not, to put me down. Because he is an extremely narcissistic person and has extremely low self-esteem. There is absolutely no remorse, no sense of responsibility, no self-awareness, and no introspection. Not only complaining about these little things, but also confused as to why I slammed the door, as if I was the unreasonably angry person. What a hypocrite, someone needs to make him understand that what he thinks is not the most important thing.

hugs?

Part 2:
If I told him I didn't know if he was going to work soon, he might say something like "You can ask." Yes I can ask if I care

For fuck sake, Nolan's didn't know his father's work schedule at all.... What a wonderful son who stay in home for 24/7 :kroniibitchclap:

Besides that, if his dad is working a 8 to 9 job (I am not sure my info is correct or not), who would eat a fucking pizza at the early 6~7am....?

Top Bottom