"Yo! My name is Mori! and this is my story! I came from the Underworld where it's kinda gory! I like to kill people... and you too... are gonna be on my list of people I screwed!"Mori Calliope

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
later on, he would be found making comments about the rise of nazi-ism and anti-semitism in amerikkka, which is why it is also okay to completely remove 50% of the population so progress can finally be made

source: twitter in the past decade
Nolan's thought process IS just standard twitter afterall. Except specific cases like telling him he can't Uohhhhhhhhhhhh over anime girls and ponies, you can safely assume he's all in on current thing.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Nolan would support Palestine even though they'd stone him to death for being gay, retarded, degenerate and an apostate.

Just like most of twitter, I guess.
And yet the Jews probably wouldn't do that.

So that's a positive point for the Palestinians....

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Are there even any hot Palestinians or hot Jews, why are we involved if the parties are mid

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Are there even any hot Palestinians or hot Jews, why are we involved if the parties are mid
Katta is firmly in @Would territory.

I mean, I'd give her a fake address, number and name since I don't want to get stabbed in my sleep or have my house set on fire, but within that safety margin...

Dana International might be more Nolan's type, though.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Katta is firmly in @Would territory.

I mean, I'd give her a fake address, number and name since I don't want to get stabbed in my sleep or have my house set on fire, but within that safety margin...
You're going to give her DNA samples and think you'll be able to escape her after? Lol.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
1723411205944.png
I feel like this is a psyop at this point, sheesh

Latte'Ninba

Early Adopter
View attachment 75658
I feel like this is a psyop at this point, sheesh
No, it's unfortunately just the most useless super power on the planet: the curse of seeing this vapid creature should you ever glance at chat.

You look at chat once after about an hour and get jumpscared by this thing. Then it begins: you then catch every other comment made as if there's a car wreck on the road and all you see is another car slam into it in slow motion. Followed by another adding to the wreckage every couple of minutes because now you're stuck in the curse loop.

He also posted this literal exact same comment again, but with more flame emotes a couple minutes ago. As if you needed more proof he's more or less a bot poster and needed more backing for why he keeps getting shadow bans.

fortnitesmasherX

Latte'Ninba

Early Adopter
What stream is he posting to?
Bae/Biboo off collab- karaoke section, so the usual "Must see special" collab and/or singing combo. I wasn't paying attention to the chat enough to notice if he was shitting up any other sections, but he has an extreme tism draw to singing stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if he blew off everything else they've done so far.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
"YAS SLAY KWEENS" - the whitest motherfucker you'll ever meet
-sits on his ass all day
-unhirable
-addicted to drugs
-beats women
How is he white?

Latte'Ninba

Early Adopter
Well in the last like 15 minutes he's also referenced his sister (because she used to crack his back for him), the avengers (for the key art for the EN concert), the fire nation attacking, and made sure to inform them he missed the promotional quiz singing stream yesterday because he had to finish watching some donothon.

So I'm sure there's a bingo card somewhere out there you can start filling to see what race he qualifies as. Spoiler: My bet is on something subhuman

tgmslc

"YAS SLAY KWEENS" - the whitest motherfucker you'll ever meet
Well in the last like 15 minutes he's also referenced his sister (because she used to crack his back for him), the avengers (for the key art for the EN concert), the fire nation attacking, and made sure to inform them he missed the promotional quiz singing stream yesterday because he had to finish watching some donothon.

So I'm sure there's a bingo card somewhere out there you can start filling to see what race he qualifies as. Spoiler: My bet is on something subhuman
I'll save you the time/effort. White people on Tumblr have been ironically going "YAS QUEEN SLAYYY!" for ages now, so between how Nolan is both retarded and gay, his race is:
Clueless Tumblr Femboy.

My proof is that I've been on Tumblr since 2014.
:depressedtako:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
He also posted this literal exact same comment again, but with more flame emotes a couple minutes ago. As if you needed more proof he's more or less a bot poster and needed more backing for why he keeps getting shadow bans.
Nolan has been called out before, and I'm pretty sure even banned, because he will copy-paste the exact same comments across various stream chats, discord chats, hell even the liveposting threads here before he was banned. It's honestly just about attention and some form of fucked-up social interaction for him rather than actual engagement.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

Early Adopter
Nolan has been called out before, and I'm pretty sure even banned, because he will copy-paste the exact same comments across various stream chats, discord chats, hell even the liveposting threads here before he was banned. It's honestly just about attention and some form of fucked-up social interaction for him rather than actual engagement.
Oh yeah for sure, although lucky for his ass, he's just a comment swimming by in a sea of other comments which usually seems to keep him safe in the actual stream chats themselves. At least up until this recent arc which I hope has a happy conclusion for all who aren't involved.
I recall the discords calling him out for the copy/pasting being part of what started the EN fancord snowball bans. Him being somehow shocked that a bunch of people in the same hobby doing the same type of thing (running a discord for fans of anime women) had cross over in fans and mods who could contact each other was a classic Nolan moment.
It's also why him managing to one guy Kiara specifically was so funny to me. She's probably the only one who herself would have caught it like that then said anything, and has a fanbase most likely to go "What the fuck?" about it.

Last edited:

tgmslc

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Bro I can't even argue, I helped a friend run their booth for Pride this year.

:urtearingmeapart:

As far as you know, yeah. Deal with it, nerd.
you are a sapling deviancy is in your DNA:gloomiLaugh:

Top Bottom