"'Hubris of science that they can balance nature' Ok, calm down Michael Crichton"Pipkin Pippa

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

niggaphil

I hate when Nolan is at least partly right
92u7hd.jpg

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Guys, what's the third party option in USA? Please let me know
Libertarian (lol) and/or Green (lmao) party. Robert F Kennedy Jr (Yes, he is related to the guy who got shot) was the most popular third party option but he dropped out recently and endorsed Trump.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Libertarian (lol) and/or Green (lmao) party. Robert F Kennedy Jr (Yes, he is related to the guy who got shot) was the most popular third party option but he dropped out recently and endorsed Trump.
RFK Jr. didn't fully drop out, he dropped out of states where he'd be pulling votes away from Trump and decided to stay on the ballot in states where he'd pull votes away from Kamala. A lot of people on the left are very upset about it.

VSoyBoy

Why are American politics such a clown show? You guys had the most time to figure this democracy thing out and this is the result?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Why are American politics such a clown show? You guys had the most time to figure this democracy thing out and this is the result?
Politics in every country is a clown show, it's just that America's clown show takes centre stage.

VSoyBoy

Politics in every country is a clown show, it's just that America's clown show takes centre stage.
It doesn't help that it fucking takes forever to get someone elected over there. Why the fuck do you need over a year to decide which box to tick? Every other country would just about be getting started with their election cycles by now. No way any election should be in the news cycle for more than at most two months.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It doesn't help that it fucking takes forever to get someone elected over there. Why the fuck do you need over a year to decide which box to tick? Every other country would just about be getting started with their election cycles by now. No way any election should be in the news cycle for more than at most two months.
They start it in advance to make money basically.

Now what they do with that money....

tgmslc

Guys, what's the third party option in USA? Please let me know :dokiwheeze:
View attachment 77866

Archive 3
Utah occasionally throws up a random Mormon contender when the mainline GOP candidate gets too obviously racist but apart from that, it's between Dems and Republicans or staying home & jerking off on election day.

God's Strongest Dragoon

europoor.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Koronesuki

X-Potato
RFK Jr. didn't fully drop out, he dropped out of states where he'd be pulling votes away from Trump and decided to stay on the ballot in states where he'd pull votes away from Kamala. A lot of people on the left are very upset about it.
They're only upset that he's not doing it the other way around.

God's Strongest Dragoon

They're only upset that he's not doing it the other way around.
Yeah, he didn't just quit to help Trump but weaponized his campaign against the Democrats. He also did it right after the DNC while going on a long rant about corruption in the government, especially in agencies like the FDA.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Think of it not as an election, but as a sports season.

Polling equals the table standings, debates, interviews and speeches are like individual matches, PACs are like oil barons buying premier league clubs, and the MAGA hat wearing electorate is the spectators dressed in Atletico Madrid jerseys that cries refball and occasionally riots and storms the pitch if their team loses.
> This is the thread about recording Nolan
> Everyone discusses about USA election details like political nerds

View attachment 77916
In an election year, any online discussion of sufficient length will eventually become about American politics.

Last edited:

niggaphil

> This is the thread about recording Nolan
> Everyone discusses about USA election details like political nerds

1725557909131.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Yall let Nolan win by sperging about politics for any given length of time.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Yall let Nolan win by sperging about politics for any given length of time.
I don't know if the discussion we just had would be called "sperging". I think everyone was pretty reasonable and brief in expressing their thoughts in the political posts we just had. Seems like the exact opposite of sperging to me.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I don't know if the discussion we just had would be called "sperging". I think everyone was pretty reasonable and brief in expressing their thoughts in the political posts we just had. Seems like the exact opposite of sperging to me.
NOOO NOOO YOU CAN'T TALK ABOUT BOLITICS YOU SPERG!

niggaphil

Okay guys, lets get back to Nolan: Apparently Nolan rather let his blood sugar level fucked up, and choose to watch some VERY VERY VERY Important Livestream? :dokiWTF:
I guess his brother is right, his little brother is a fucking retard who couldn't even care about his health or blood sugar level, let alone doing simple task like taking his dog out!

Also, Nolan excuses are always the same: "ACCIDENTALLY" fell asleep. Sounds like a PLOT ARMOR to me!

20240910_Capture01.PNG

Google translate:
cries I hate my brother so much, he is a bully.

Context: I hadn't taken the dogs out in 11 hrs when I accidentally fell asleep. Three hours after waking up, my blood sugar was low. Because I was late for a very important live broadcast and didn't have time to eat. After the live broadcast, I started to eat. Because I was not in a hurry to let my blood sugar rise too fast, I ate slowly.

My brother only knows 3 things: it's been over 16 hours, he's been gone for almost 2 hours, and I have low blood sugar. He found out the last thing because I had calmly told him earlier that my blood sugar was low, but now it's fine and I can take the dog out. His completely normal reaction is to be a huge bully like an egomaniac and pretend I'm just making stupid excuses because “I always have low or high blood sugar” as if the latter has anything to do with anything. Of course, he's only doing this to belittle me and make himself feel better about himself by exaggerating how often I use this excuse and pretending it's a bad one. Because apparently he knows everything; he does this while always making excuses for his own behavior, with absolutely no self-awareness or reflective skills, and sometimes takes poor care of the dog himself, just like I do. He even went as far as to tattle to my mom like a whiny guy who just wants to find any reason to belittle me even though I didn't say anything wrong at all; even if it makes him an incredibly pathetic asshole. (In yet another display of hypocrisy, he comes over and says it's been 30 minutes and, well, I'd like to know why it's taken so long, isn't it because I'm crying because of this asshole; this smug guy who doesn't know how to take responsibility)

hugs?

Top Bottom