"Minecraft if fun! Fun, in like a personal suffering kinda way, does that make me a masochist?"Ember Amane

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Stunned But Dumb

You get one dollar every time he says egomaniac but have to take a shot every time he says "hugs?" is it worth it?

Because I was late for a very important live broadcast and didn't have time to eat.
He couldn't eat and watch the stream at the same time? I mean sure he has to prep the food, but I am assuming average Nolan incompetence so he probably just microwaves something his family already made, I guess. Five minutes tops. Actually one minute of putting the food in the microwave, going back to the stream, then another minute of going to get it and then eating while watching. Sometimes he does things that reach new levels of not making sense.

He found out the last thing because I had calmly told him earlier that my blood sugar was low, but now it's fine and I can take the dog out.

This makes me think of those smarmy, sometimes political cartoons where the smug protagonist is calmly explaining his side to the over exaggerated strawman who is just red with fury that he's being defeated with facts and logic.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Maybe when they run out of geese and ducks in Springfield we can ship Nolan up. They have no problems with cannibalism too last I checked.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Maybe when they run out of geese and ducks in Springfield we can ship Nolan up. They have no problems with cannibalism too last I checked.
This and a single wyatt tweet is how i find out Haitians have been barbecuing cats In backyards funded by NGOs

I hate clown world

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I mean sure he has to prep the food, but I am assuming average Nolan incompetence so he probably just microwaves something his family already made, I guess. Five minutes tops. Actually one minute of putting the food in the microwave, going back to the stream, then another minute of going to get it and then eating while watching. Sometimes he does things that reach new levels of not making sense.
Nolan eats with his hands.

:nolanbean:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Nolan eats with his hands.

You know the fucked up part is for whatever reason, this comment just made me picture him taking a pack of ground beef out the fridge, doing his patented Neanderthal Ice Cream Scoop into it and then mashing it into his face like a retarded kid in the corner of the class room eating paste.

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
You know the fucked up part is for whatever reason, this comment just made me picture him taking a pack of ground beef out the fridge, doing his patented Neanderthal Ice Cream Scoop into it and then mashing it into his face like a retarded kid in the corner of the class room eating paste.
Nolan doesn't wash his hands or clean under his fingernails.

niggaphil

This and a single wyatt tweet is how i find out Haitians have been barbecuing cats In backyards funded by NGOs

I hate clown world
Haitian defence force incoming!!!!

20240910_Capture02.PNG

archive

20240910_Capture03.PNG

archive 2

I guess we should ship Nolan to Haitian camps in Ohio, and let him sleep with them for a night. I am sure fun things would be happened! :dokiSmug:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Sometimes it's really fascinating to see what viewpoints Nolan actually supports that would be at odds for anyone else. It's obvious that Nolan has not managed to synthesize a cohesive view of the world to base his opinions from. Most of us have a view of the world and various topics and subjects, which we adjust as we learn things that conflict with those views, and our opinions are based on that. We want to rationalize the world, we want our views to make sense. Even if you disagree with someone else's worldviews, if they aren't lying about what they think, you'll eventually be able to understand and predict what their views are as you read more of them. If you read someone's views and they appear to be all over the place without making sense, they're either dishonest about their views, or, in cases like Nolan's, they're retarded.

Seeing Nolan mix up views liked on right-leaning sites like Kiwifarms and TVA and left-leaning Twitter, and for them to make sense to him, is fascinating to me.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Sometimes it's really fascinating to see what viewpoints Nolan actually supports that would be at odds for anyone else. It's obvious that Nolan has not managed to synthesize a cohesive view of the world to base his opinions from. Most of us have a view of the world and various topics and subjects, which we adjust as we learn things that conflict with those views, and our opinions are based on that. We want to rationalize the world, we want our views to make sense. Even if you disagree with someone else's worldviews, if they aren't lying about what they think, you'll eventually be able to understand and predict what their views are as you read more of them. If you read someone's views and they appear to be all over the place without making sense, they're either dishonest about their views, or, in cases like Nolan's, they're retarded.

Seeing Nolan mix up views liked on right-leaning sites like Kiwifarms and TVA and left-leaning Twitter, and for them to make sense to him, is fascinating to me.
The only thing that makes sense for El Retardo Nolano is the noombers. He doesn't care if it's right, left or up his ass as long as it has a lot of "likes" then for him that is the right take.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I care about the Haitian IQ debate less than I care about damn near anything else related to Haiti (which isn't much to begin with), but this low IQ retard clearly didn't read the title or the section of article he posted, lol.

GOTBB

"...with absolutely no self-awareness or reflective skills..."
Everything about CRUSH feels like a bit, but the one where he cannot refer to family without immediately writing something that ironically describes himself is the one that mostly sticks out to me.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

tgmslc

It's obvious that Nolan has not managed to synthesize a cohesive view of the world to base his opinions from.
Because the motherfucker's got the mental & emotional maturity of a 12 year old. He's probably spent less time working or talking face-to-face with others his age in his entire life than even THIS den of terminally-online socially-inept weirdos has spent doing that just in the past month.

The average TVA user has probably touched more grass in the past month than Nolan has since the Obama administration.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Because the motherfucker's got the mental & emotional maturity of a 12 year old. He's probably spent less time working or talking face-to-face with others his age in his entire life than even THIS den of terminally-online socially-inept weirdos has spent doing that just in the past month.

The average TVA user has probably touched more grass in the past month than Nolan has since the Obama administration.
Speaking on this, it's really odd how everything flipped around once widespread access to the internet happened in the late 2000s/early 2010s. Before the internet was a nice escape from reality where you could have a reasonable discussion with people. Now I more often have a reasonable discussion IRL. I think people need to stop telling the crazies to "touch grass" because they clearly are doing society a favor by spending all of their free time sperging online.

tgmslc

Speaking on this, it's really odd how everything flipped around once widespread access to the internet happened in the late 2000s/early 2010s. Before the internet was a nice escape from reality where you could have a reasonable discussion with people. Now I more often have a reasonable discussion IRL. I think people need to stop telling the crazies to "touch grass" because they clearly are doing society a favor by spending all of their free time sperging online.
Its also undeniable that not being forced to interact with the outside world means that a lot of kids aren't forced to learn basic social skills. Traumatic or not, being forced to go outside regularly & deal with other humans teaches you a lot of important social skills.

i.e., our subject Nolan not understanding that half the shit he says would get his ass beat if he ever said them to anyone offline.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
i.e., our subject Nolan not understanding that half the shit he says would get his ass beat if he ever said them to anyone offline.
1726027283188.png

niggaphil

Oh no no no no Nolan is arguing with his ex-wife, @superduper !!!!

:dokiwheeze::dokiwheeze::dokiwheeze:

Screenshot 2024-09-11 195244.png

Archive

Edit: And the Haitian Defense force continue to sperg!!!

Screenshot 2024-09-11 195417.png

Archive 2

Also, Numberfagging to the max:

Archive 3

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
Oh no no no no Nolan is arguing with his ex-wife, @superduper !!!!

:dokiwheeze::dokiwheeze::dokiwheeze:

View attachment 78024

Archive

Edit: And the Haitian Defense force continue to sperg!!!

View attachment 78025

Archive 2

Also, Numberfagging to the max:

Archive 3

Since it seems a Movieblob path is in the cards for Nolan, and he's incapable of managing his diabetes, then I guess he'll be the Hoofless Furher? Bob might not have lost a foot (yet), but this retard is arguably even less employable/functional than him.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Ngl, I don't mind numberfagging that much when it's to clown on fleshstreaming e girls.

Top Bottom