"I thought foreskin worked like an earbud tip for literally years 😭😭😭😭😭"Fujikura Uruka

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

God's Strongest Dragoon

Screenshot 2024-09-13 120503.png

Nolan has principles
"idk about lolicon mate" punches his sister multiple times "it's whatever" constantly abuses his dog through neglect "because unlike you" assaults elderly person at retirement home "I have principles" punches his mother

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
"idk about lolicon mate" punches his sister multiple times "it's whatever" constantly abuses his dog through neglect "because unlike you" assaults elderly person at retirement home "I have principles" punches his mother
If only his sister had got more Facebook likes, he might have treated her better.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
If only his sister had got more Facebook likes, he might have treated her better.
Nolan punched his sister with his unwashed hands, encrusted fingernails and all.

:nolanbean:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

fortnitesmasherX

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Poison damage Nolan's unique Deadly Poison (Fetid pots) OP
In the next Smash Bros, Nolan better get some representation as a Gollum-esque inclusion in the lineup.

We need more representation in gaming.
Nolan's got the Scarlet Rot and the mind of a (man)child. He also eats with his unwashed, filth-encrusted nailbeds.

Nollum, Retard of Rot.

niggaphil

This motherfucker's pro-Niji to anti-Niji to pro-Niji flip-flopping makes me feel like I'm actually having a stroke. Does anyone else smell burnt toast?
Nolan is fucking with Bint now. His flip-flopping in support/anti Kurosanji and messing with schizo will soon earn him some troubles in the future :dokiSmug:
20240915_Capture00.PNG

archive

20240915_Capture01.PNG

archive 2

20240915_Capture02.PNG

archive 3

Also for Whatever reason, Nolan is seething about us. Hi Nolan! :dokiwheeze:
By the way, is that account actually member of TVA?
20240915_Capture03.PNG

archive 4

Last edited:

tgmslc

Nolan is fucking with Bint now. His flip-flopping in support Kurosanji and messing with schizo will soon earn him some troubles in the future
1000010514.gif

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

niggaphil

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
*Potential retard fight between two insufferables*

:amepopcorn::BibooPopcorn:

Please let this happen.

Also why am I not surprised the "ally" is pushing their gay shit on people? (rhetorical question of course, that's what they always do)
"Oh man Holo has like two raging lesbos, THE WHOLE GROUP MUST BE WET FOR EACH OTHER 24/7! LMAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOO"

Saturnus

haha it's unou
It'd be more hilarious if it wasn't and he just sees Miko doing a funny pose in their avatar as a TVA thing and starts getting upset.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nolan is fucking with Bint now. His flip-flopping in support/anti Kurosanji and messing with schizo will soon earn him some troubles in the future :dokiSmug:
View attachment 78219
archive

View attachment 78220
archive 2

View attachment 78221
archive 3

Also for Whatever reason, Nolan is seething about us. Hi Nolan! :dokiwheeze:
View attachment 78223

archive 4
I find it amusing that whenever he rants about us, anyone unfamiliar with this site will assume he's just a lunatic ranting about the TVA from the Loki show and the Deadpool 3 movie.
It'd be more hilarious if it wasn't and he just sees Miko doing a funny pose in their avatar as a TVA thing and starts getting upset.
He's actually mindbroken by the miko. This is the site where he had a very dramatic trial regarding banning him with people even defending him until he sperged out because of miko reacts. Now there's an OP and the rest of the thread documenting his shitty behavior. Even the fucking Chinese found this thread and decided he deserved death. When he dies, hopefully God gives him a vision of Miko as he seethes into the afterlife.

Tubedude

niggaphil

Looks like Nolan and his father will turned into physical violence soon in the future
Screenshot 2024-09-15 122603.png

DeepL translation:
Cried a ton why does everything have to be a mess. At 4pm my dad told me to take the dogs out and if I didn't take them out in 10 minutes he would lock up the computer for a couple hours. It ended up taking me 30 minutes to take them out, after which I asked my dad a simple question because he said he fed Koffee (our old black dog) food; I asked him how much. I asked several times and he refused to answer, giving answers like he had no brain, saying something like “7/8 quart” or “as much as he needs”. I asked him several times and he just wouldn't answer, and I started yelling at him, and he used me yelling at him as an excuse for not answering the question, even though I was yelling at him because he wasn't answering a very simple question. I told him later that he didn't even know the answer, and then he used “I don't know” as an excuse not to say it before. He was even confused as to why I would want to know the answer and thought I didn't take care of the dog. This is the same person who kept Wally off food for weeks because he refused to buy dog food, even though he knew Wally didn't like the new dog food at all, and even when he was forced to eat it, he ate very little. Apparently he didn't take my criticism and yelling well, because he even threw a measuring cup at me, but missed.

Then he started yelling at me “You know what's easy? It's getting the dog out by 4:00”. How hard is it for this extremely arrogant guy to accept criticism? He decides out of thin air not to answer a question and then is stubborn about it as if it's a noble thing to do. And hypocritically complains about me yelling at him with absolutely no self-awareness or introspection. No remorse, even blaming the victim. And it's hypocritical in the extreme that he complains that I don't do the easy stuff, that I have to do things that are much harder than him just answering a question.
It also had absolutely nothing to do with him not answering my questions, he was just changing the subject. There was some yelling after that, I just wanted an answer to a simple question, I just wanted to know how much he ate so I knew how much to feed later. Honestly, I should have stopped when he told me he didn't know how much Koffee had eaten. Finally, I called him crazy for not answering a simple question. He hypocritically called me a hypocrite and said I was crazy for screaming. Because we all know that when you're purposely made to feel bad to the point of breaking down because you asked a simple question, it's the one who's screaming that's crazy, not the one who's throwing things around.

I yelled for Wally to come over and then went to my room, locked the door and cried. At least the whole computer being locked thing was understandable, after all, I went 30 minutes after he told me to take the dog out and I hadn't scrubbed the pots for a couple days

Besides, what a self-righteous megalomaniac my dad would have to be to not even think for half a second about how much food a dog needs to eat. He doesn't think, he only acts, and he doesn't even realize what he's doing.

In short, the current stage of Nolan and his father:

I mean, if I am a father, I will be pissed off because everyday I need to deal with this retarded son who couldn't even find a job, or do any household chores at all.
:gunpeko:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
At this rate, we might have to start preparing a bodycam footage fund for Nolan's or his dad's arrest, depending on who wins Nolanbowl 2024.

Helkar

Had to hunt the timestamp, thought it was on the outro screen but it was just before

This forum has fucking warped my brain so that it now instantly spots "Crush" in the midst of a stream of comments.
I hate it.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This forum has fucking warped my brain so that it now instantly spots "Crush" in the midst of a stream of comments.
I hate it.
WELCOME! and remember:
images.jpeg

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
DeepL translation:
I would just like to say that the fact that people now have to translate his posts from Chinese really shows how unwelcome he is anywhere else. I'm sure these Chinese-speakers will run out of patience soon enough as well.

Top Bottom