"AH YOU PIECE OF GARBAGE! DIE!"Otogibara Era

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

niggaphil

I would just like to say that the fact that people now have to translate his posts from Chinese really shows how unwelcome he is anywhere else. I'm sure these Chinese-speakers will run out of patience soon enough as well.
Hi, what's the feeling of Bi-sexual Nolan sucking your cock in Twitter? :dokiSmug:

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
It's so disgusting how willfully ignorant Nolan is. O woe is me le evil tyrant is unfair and cruel yelling at me, because I yelled at him first. Meanwhile I, the innocent scum-sucking leech, just want to sit around, eat free food, sleep in a warm bed and LMAOO all night with free internet but I have to perform such grueling tasks like wash pots or feed and walk a dog. Truly I am such a pitiful creature.

Nolan's dad, hear my plea and tell your retarded son to
:petragetthefuckout:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It's so disgusting how willfully ignorant Nolan is. O woe is me le evil tyrant is unfair and cruel yelling at me, because I yelled at him first. Meanwhile I, the innocent scum-sucking leech, just want to sit around, eat free food, sleep in a warm bed and LMAOO all night with free internet but I have to perform such grueling tasks like wash pots or feed and walk a dog. Truly I am such a pitiful creature.

Nolan's dad, hear my plea and tell your retarded son to
:petragetthefuckout:
My Nolan family rrat is that Nolan's father would have long booted Nolan from the house but Nolan's mother wants him there and she has deciding say. I also think Nolan's mother enables a lot of Nolan's behaviour, either through overly low expectations or not wanting to confront Nolan for his shitty behaviour and then having to deal with Nolan.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
To be fair, confronting Nolan while being physically weaker carries a very real risk of being subjected to physical violence. I can see why his mother wouldn't want to confront him if she spends meaningful amounts of time alone with him.

Obviously, being in that kind of situation should make getting rid of Nolan the absolute #1 priority. I fully expect Nolan to go full David Chester Warfield on his parents at some point if they don't remove him from their premises.

But well. Parents. It can be hard to deal with one's emotional attachment to the people you raised.

niggaphil

Sadly Bint will likely just block Nolan, as he does to anyone that pushes against his narratives.
Hmm...... At least Bint replied to Nolan's message:

20240915_Capture05.PNG

archive

Retard fight continue as planned???

:amepopcorn::amepopcorn::amepopcorn:

Edit: Nolan continues to chimp out and pick fight with Bint:
20240915_Capture06.PNG

20240915_Capture07.PNG

archive 2

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Also for Whatever reason, Nolan is seething about us. Hi Nolan! :dokiwheeze:
By the way, is that account actually member of TVA?
View attachment 78223

archive 4
Remember when Nolan was really sad he got banned from the genocide forum? He wants to exterminate other races as much as the rest of us :kroheart:

tgmslc

God's Strongest Dragoon

My Nolan family rrat is that Nolan's father would have long booted Nolan from the house but Nolan's mother wants him there and she has deciding say. I also think Nolan's mother enables a lot of Nolan's behaviour, either through overly low expectations or not wanting to confront Nolan for his shitty behaviour and then having to deal with Nolan.
Well after their daughter alt-f4'd from life, Nolan has an extraordinarily long leash to get away with shit before he gets kicked out. I recall @reinigen finding the mother's Facebook and it was pretty much all pictures of Nolan's sister. She's too broken to lose another child, even though the one in question is a literal turd goblin.
To be fair, confronting Nolan while being physically weaker carries a very real risk of being subjected to physical violence. I can see why his mother wouldn't want to confront him if she spends meaningful amounts of time alone with him.
Yeah...about that. A bit too late for that.
12-20-2022.png

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Well after their daughter alt-f4'd from life, Nolan has an extraordinarily long leash to get away with shit before he gets kicked out. I recall @reinigen finding the mother's Facebook and it was pretty much all pictures of Nolan's sister. She's too broken to lose another children, even though the one in question is a literal turd goblin.

12-20-2022.png
1726453301975.png

niggaphil

Why Nolan doesn't dare to use physical violence on his brother? I guess even his bro underwent transition, he is still muscular enough to beat the crap out of Nolan!
Therefore he is only dare to be whiny little bitch and vent on discord! :dokiSmug:

Screenshot 2024-09-16 134600.png

DeepL translation:

*Cries* I was taking a nap when my brother knocked on my door. After my nap was over I came out and asked my parents if they knocked on my door and my brother said he did and said it was because he was trying to get me to not close his door while he was sleeping on the couch. But apparently that wasn't his whole point because he continued to ask me why I closed the door. I said because I live here and it affects me. He wanted a more specific reason, but I didn't give it to him. He said the reason I didn't give a specific reason was because no one else would agree, and while that was partially true, the main reason was because I didn't want him to continue attacking and bullying me as usual.

Shortly after, I said “okay” but even then he didn't stop and continued to chase me because I didn't say I agreed with him. He was a control freak egomaniac just like dad. It wasn't just that I shouldn't have done that thing, I had to agree that I shouldn't have done it at all and apologize and say he was right, perfect, etc. I understand the problem now, but I won't tell him because I don't want to give him that satisfaction. Especially after he bullied me for not saying “I agree”. I yelled at him that it didn't make sense that he thought he would be hot (because of his reasoning for shutting the door) because he had a fan, an open window, and air conditioning and I had nothing. It turns out that what he called “air conditioning” was actually a vent in the floor, and what I thought was air conditioning was actually an air filter. He said I could ask him, but why would I want to have a conversation with him when every conversation with him turns into him getting mad at me and trying to find any reason to complain.

So yes, I hate my brother. I wouldn't be mad if he left after I said I'd stop, but apparently that's not really what he's after.

Hugs?

Addendum: Furthermore, he is such an arrogant man that he never thinks before uttering his criticisms and everything seems right in his head. So he compares me closing his door to him opening my door when it's closed. But the thing is, it's normal to close your door when you're sleeping, but it's not normal to open it when you're sleeping.

Sure, Nolan, please whine like a little bitch 24/7

Meanwhile, @The Proctor are you planning to do the Haitian Stream? If yes, Nolan will come after your femboi arse! :totalnolansupremacy:

Screenshot 2024-09-16 135139.png

Archive

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Well after their daughter alt-f4'd from life, Nolan has an extraordinarily long leash to get away with shit before he gets kicked out. I recall @reinigen finding the mother's Facebook and it was pretty much all pictures of Nolan's sister. She's too broken to lose another children, even though the one in question is a literal turd goblin.

12-20-2022.png
I'd speculated that Nolan has probably beaten his mother just based off his behaviour elsewhere, but of course there's actually evidence to prove he has. And of course that evidence is Nolan randomly confessing because he thought it would get him sympathy for accidentally hitting her in the face in self defence (and more?) since she was just such a bully. Silly me.

Last edited:

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Nolan: TVA is full of genocidal freaks!
TVA:
tail.PNG

fortnitesmasherX

IdenticalPlateaus

Remember when Nolan was really sad he got banned from the genocide forum?
:totalnolansupremacy:
Billions must LMAO

The progression from "Evil" to "Genocidal" is interesting. I guess he got so brain broken by Israel/Palestine discourse that everything bad is genocide now.

Top Bottom